Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Its the holidays

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

I'm noticing many people are getting stressed out these days. I just wanted to tell you guys: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Perhaps a bit early - yes, but it is better than "go fvkc yourself"

And yes, we've finished "modding" our Christmas tree so I'll post a pic with the stuff on in the other thread.

Now vent, biatches! What's getting to you this holiday season?

Me? I personally am pissed about this one douchebag that I recommended for an interview with the partners at my firm and he just didn't show. No calls, no messages - just didn't show. In the meantime, he's been BEGGING me to get him a job in trading for two years - WTF???
Old 12-21-2009, 05:05 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport 6MT

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1077846' date='Dec 21 2009, 08:47 PM
I'm noticing many people are getting stressed out these days. I just wanted to tell you guys: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And yes, we've finished "modding" our Christmas tree so I'll post a pic with the stuff on in the other thread.

Me? I personally am pissed about this one douchebag that I recommended for an interview with the partners at my firm and he just didn't show. No calls, no messages - just didn't show. In the meantime, he's been BEGGING me to get him a job in trading for two years - WTF???
For me its the money. My ex fiance and i split up not too long ago and still trying to sort out all that BS.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:09 PM
Senior Members

School work
Old 12-21-2009, 05:12 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Pissed off that I'm still sick.... oh and I saw a X5 the other day with EVERY single panel keyed that really pissed me off at our society.

Other than that life is peachy

EDIT: Also, 90% of the people at my school are immature douches...that's also been pissing me off.
But other than the sick part, the society part, and the school part...life is peachay with an a.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Contributors

My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Snowboarding every day, I guess I can't complain
Old 12-21-2009, 09:10 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by 05545i' post='1077857
Pissed off that I'm still sick.... oh and I saw a X5 the other day with EVERY single panel keyed that really pissed me off at our society.

Other than that life is peachy

EDIT: Also, 90% of the people at my school are immature douches...that's also been pissing me off.
But other than the sick part, the society part, and the school part...life is peachay with an a.
Are they all on this forum?

Originally Posted by skelevirus' post='1077865' date='Dec 21 2009, 09:15 PM
Snowboarding every day, I guess I can't complain
Pimpin' ain't easy dawg
Old 12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by v_therussian' post='1077846' date='Dec 21 2009, 08:47 PM

MERRY XMAS?!?! WTF I DONT CELEBRATE THAT RARAARRRARRR LETS BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!!! RAAAR RAAR RAAR

Really im just kidding. I celebrate Christmas and am sick of hearing that i should be politically correct and say happy holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone and if you dont celebrate Christmas then happy whatever you do celebrate!!

Life is good. Mom is getting remarried in Feb. Going to cali for 3 weeks. Im done with school in 2 days. I got a nice present for christmas from my boyfriend. Going to the nebraska bowl game in San Diego, flying back dec 31 to get home for new years with my boyfriend. I really cant complain right now....talk to me in 10 hours i bet i will be bitching about something.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:12 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1078059' date='Dec 22 2009, 02:06 AM
MERRY XMAS?!?! WTF I DONT CELEBRATE THAT RARAARRRARRR LETS BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!!! RAAAR RAAR RAAR

Really im just kidding. I celebrate Christmas and am sick of hearing that i should be politically correct and say happy holidays. Merry Christmas to everyone and if you dont celebrate Christmas then happy whatever you do celebrate!!

Life is good. Mom is getting remarried in Feb. Going to cali for 3 weeks. Im done with school in 2 days. I got a nice present for christmas from my boyfriend. Going to the nebraska bowl game in San Diego, flying back dec 31 to get home for new years with my boyfriend. I really cant complain right now....talk to me in 10 hours i bet i will be bitching about something.
Merry Christmas, Brett
Old 12-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Contributors

Location: SoCal- SFV (Land of pimps, drug dealers, money, hot cars and hot wimmenz...this ain't no movie bitch, mess with us and we'll cut ya!)

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='1078059' date='Dec 21 2009, 11:06 PM

Old 12-22-2009, 04:48 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 540i
Model Year: 2017

I'm stressing over jewelry...or lack of. And that song "If you like it you should have put a ring on it" Can't women be happy with perfume?

Quick Reply: Its the holidays