Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

iPhone disappoint

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 02:00 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by BetterMakeWay
I'm not talking about you, i'm talking about haters in general and i find mostly on Android side (really, i'm objective here). Dunno why whenever an Apple (iphone and ipad) topic arises many Android lovers rush in to bash, flame, ridicules or whetever and i don't see why! I rarely see Apple users that go into Android threads to dismiss whatever subject is being discussed unless it's plain truth.

Anyway, i strongly support good competition but i'd like to see more creation and less copying.

Back to topic and the Siri discussion: I personally think AI is the future and i think Siri is already a big hit and has tons of room for further improvement. I also want to see such technology deeply implemented into the Macs and other computers because there are lots of things i'd rather do by talking than by typing or mouse working etc... including writing this post. So, in conculsion, Siri and other AI pioneers will bring us one step close to that Sci-Fi ideea that you could talk to the "ship computer" in our case cars, homes etc.

And Pingu the iPhone 4 and 4S has a very good noise cancelation feature and some Androids probably have it also. Might wana try that!
yeah ppl just like to kill each other over things lol
just like our BMW vs MB
thanks will try it out on the MTR (HK underground).