Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

The International Rules of Manhood

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 05:00 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: My Drive ……X5 3.0d Sport 2004, Sunroof, 6 Speed Auto, SATNAV, TV, Blue Tooth, Sterling Grey, Beige Leather, Folding Mirrors, Auto Dipping Mirrors, 6 CD, Poplar Wood Interior, Sun Protection Glass, Comfort Screen, Heated Seats. My Drive…… 530d Sport (E61) 2005, Carbon Black, Beige Leather, Auto, Comfort Seats, Panoramic Sun Roof, SATNAV Professional, 6 CD, ( Media Pack), Bi- Xenon’s Adaptive, Headlight Washers,Folding Mirrors, Sun Blinds, Sun Protection Glass, Advanced Air Conditioning / Heating, Blue Tooth with integrated Phone. Other Half’s Drive….318 Ci Sport, 2005, Graphite Grey, Red Leather, Full Sports Pack. Three sayings that can help with life “Shy boys get nothing” “You are confusing me with someone who gives a damn” “If you want a friend buy a dog”

The International Rules of Manhood:
  • Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.
  • It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following circumstances:
    • When a heroic dog dies to save its master.
    • After wrecking your boss's car or more importantly wrecking your own car.
  • Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.
  • Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.
  • Golf is not to be treated as a sport, it is to be considered part of life
  • If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever, unless you actually marry her.
  • Moaning about the brand of free beer in a buddy's fridge is forbidden. However complain at will if the temperature is unsuitable.
  • No man shall ever be required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering your buddy's birthday is strictly optional. At that point, you must celebrate at a strip bar of the birthday boy's choice.
  • On a road trip, the strongest bladder determines pit stops, not the weakest.
  • On a road trip satnav and maps are totally off limits, getting lost is part of the trip.
  • When stumbling upon other guys watching a sporting event, you may ask the score of the game in progress, but you may never ask who's playing.
  • It is permissible to drink a fruity alcohol drink only when you're sunning on a tropical beach... and it's delivered by a topless model and only when it's free.
  • Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.
  • Friends don't let friends wear Speedos ever, I mean EVER.
  • If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything and you shouldn't be looking. (see below)
  • Never talk to a man in a bathroom unless you are on equal footing: i.e., both urinating, both waiting in line, etc. For all other situations, an almost imperceptible nod is all the conversation you need.
  • Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to drink as much as the other sports watchers, make as much noise, shout obscenities and sulk at the end of the game if thier team losses and if she does, its probably a man in womans clothing ( beware).
  • A man in the company of a hot, suggestively dressed woman must remain sober enough to fight.
  • Never hesitate to reach for the last beer or the last slice of pizza, but not both, that's just greedy acceptable if no other men are around.
  • If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.
  • It is acceptable for you to drive her car. It is not acceptable for her to drive yours.
  • Thou shalt not buy a car in the colors of brown, pink, lime green, orange or sky blue. Especially Mini-vans
  • The girl who replies to the question "What do you want for Christmas?" with "If you loved me, you'd know what I want!" gets an Xbox.
  • There is no good or accepted reason for guys to watch Ice Skating or Men's Gymnastics. If he does its for research reasons only.
  • Never, under any circumstances shall a man clean - unless he is being paid to do so.
  • Never, under any circumstances shall a married man cook - unless he is being paid to do so or cannot get his wife to go to the store because she's at work and cannot go on the way back.
Hope this clears up any confusion

Old 01-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 525i : Alpine White, Steptronic, Black Interior with Amethyst Leather & Popular Grain Brown, 17" 122-Style Rims, Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights, Auto Dimming & Folding Mirrors, Advanced A/C, Sports Steering Wheel, Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Extended Lighting Package, PDC, Sliding Armrest, Bus Navi, Hi-Fi Sound System (MP3 DVDs), CD Changer, Rear Sunshades.. MODS:M-tech front bumper, Painted Grill, Installed Aux-In, Garage Door Opener (Overhead Compartement), ///M Steering wheel, Wood hand brake trim, Wood gear-shift lever. 35% Tint all around.. Got, ACS Roof Spoiler, but not installed..

sounds clear to me
Old 01-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Senior Members

Kristal clear
Old 01-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

hahahaha