Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

How do you park?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 06:52 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 530i - Black on Black - Sport&Premium

Originally Posted by jmsod' post='620317' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:39 AM
Are you kidding me!? If you ask a stupid question, you are going to get these types of replies. Like I said before, when I see someone who parks on the line and takes up 2 spaces I think "wow, what an asshole" and yes that includes you.
I'm not even going to comment on that...I think that asking a question to get information in order to have better knowledge on what to do and not to do next time around is wise. Questions are made to be asked and you can give what ever answer you want. However, if the answer is 2 times as stupid as the question, then what have you done answering it...other then aggravating me?

When I asked it, it was legit, I was trying to figure how bad perceived was the parking in 2 spots buy the folks on this forum (which to my knowledge are representative of a respected class in society) so here I am just a newbie trying to see what is right or not. I could be an asshole and shit talk back, but where would that bring me? What would it do for the good of this forum? Nothing.

On that note, in the last 2 days I have been called an asshole more often then whole 23years of my life so I think I get the point: No 2 spots!

Thanks
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by E60freak' post='620365' date='Jul 10 2008, 07:52 AM
I'm not even going to comment on that...I think that asking a question to get information in order to have better knowledge on what to do and not to do next time around is wise. Questions are made to be asked and you can give what ever answer you want. However, if the answer is 2 times as stupid as the question, then what have you done answering it...other then aggravating me?

When I asked it, it was legit, I was trying to figure how bad perceived was the parking in 2 spots buy the folks on this forum (which to my knowledge are representative of a respected class in society) so here I am just a newbie trying to see what is right or not. I could be an asshole and shit talk back, but where would that bring me? What would it do for the good of this forum? Nothing.

On that note, in the last 2 days I have been called an asshole more often then whole 23years of my life so I think I get the point: No 2 spots!

Thanks
You're welcome, and BTW park in only one spot!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:59 AM
Members

Originally Posted by flyingpuck' post='620513' date='Jul 10 2008, 01:46 PM
You're welcome, and BTW park in only one spot!
Ducks suck!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:02 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by E60freak' post='620526' date='Jul 10 2008, 10:59 AM
Ducks suck!
I whole-heartedly agree!!! I'm a Kings fan, and they suck even worse!! A Sens fan I would expect???
Old 07-10-2008, 10:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 520d Black & SL350

Originally Posted by 530ISPORT' post='619446' date='Jul 9 2008, 03:07 PM
I JUST LOOK FOR ANOTHER nice car and park next to them... very unlikly to get hurt that way... it may take longer to find a spot but better off....
That's a good idea.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by E60freak' post='620365' date='Jul 10 2008, 09:52 AM

Thanks

Your question is similar to asking if it is ok to drive on the left side of the road or do you think people would mind if I sat with my windows down and blasted my radio as loud as possible? You are asking a question that does not need to be answered. Your question annoyed me because I see people do this on a regular basis. It's a !#*!$&* car man!!! Get over it.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by jmsod' post='620582' date='Jul 10 2008, 03:13 PM
Your question is similar to asking if it is ok to drive on the left side of the road or do you think people would mind if I sat with my windows down and blasted my radio as loud as possible? Your are asking a question that does not need to be answered. The question annoyed me because I see people do this on a regular basis and it is very annoying and egocentric. It's a
!#*!$&* car man!!! Get over it.
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Sport Carbon Black Metallic/Cream Beige Manny tranny and other stuff Recently gone, but never forgotten: 2005 Ford Mustang GT (hence the name) Torch Red/Crimson Manny tranny and every option available for that year 2002 Chrysler 300M Special Brilliant Black/Light Taupe/Dark Slate Autostick and goo-gobs of neat features that I will sorely miss

.... It's a !#*!$&* car man!!! Get over it.
You're on these forums why, again?? I thought people that frequent forums of any type are exceptionally passionate about that particular subject/item.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 BMW 525I/TITANIUM SILVER METALLIC/GREY LEATHER INTERIOR/EURO RED REFLECTORS/20% TINT/EURO STICKER/BMW CCA STICKER

pretty weird post. I just park in the biggest spot I can find or far far away from everyone else or If I can find other nice cars. In this day and age...being that it happened to my lexus....jealous people like to KEY peoples cars or smash em up a tad. So if someone is that d-ck enough....sees you parking in 2 spots with your pretty little bim bim....they might take it upon themselves to do something stupid. I dont take chances anymore My last car was keyed beyond belief....but that was by a chick
Old 07-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Members

Your question is similar to asking if it is ok to drive on the left side of the road or do you think people would mind if I sat with my windows down and blasted my radio as loud as possible? You are asking a question that does not need to be answered. Your question annoyed me because I see people do this on a regular basis. It's a !#*!$&* car man!!! Get over it.

Man I wish people would read before barking...

1- Some other members of this forum said that they did or still do park this way. Your question comparaison makes no sens, you are comparing oranges with condoms.
2- Obvisouly you need to define what hell I need to get over since I said that I will no longer take two spots because of the helpful coments I got.
3- If a question annoyes you, dont answer it!
4- And at the end of your post you say "I see people do this on a regular basis" you should go up to them and tell them what you think see if you have the balls.

C'Bimmer calm down!!

Nice comment GT Premi...love it

Quick Reply: How do you park?