Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

How do you park?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: stock non-sport alpine white '04 530i

wow i officially hate all douchebags who take up 2 spots, heres a little story of what happened to me today

i went to the mall with a group of friends, and naturally we all want to park in the parking structure instead of the hot sun. 7 of us in 3 cars, we go in the structure with my friends 335 in front of me, and my friends 4runner behind me, my friend in front finds a spot right when he gets in, lucky him, i find a spot but decided to let the 4 runner take it since it was the only space big enough to fit him, i go up one more level and find 2 spots,this is where things go bad...
well this guy driving around in his accord v6 comes along and i actually had a run-in with this guy on my way to the mall and remember him, he cut me off and tried to race me multiple times when i didnt feel like it since i had 2 other people in the car with me. he goes in for the spot, ok go ahead theres another spot for me, but the douce parks right in the middle of the spots, gets out and locks his car... so i got out of my car and confronted him.
"hey man theres 2 spots there, you think you can move and let me park, afterall its everyones space" notice i tried to sound nice and got over the fact he cut me off and tried to race me, well his rebuttal was "f*ck you pussy, grow a pair and then you get a parking spot" so im just like, ok.... whats wrong with this guy, but i also have a bad temper and couldnt stand it, "hey i asked you nicely and you still wont move? what the hells your problem move your f-ing car!" well this guys gets in my face and tells it straight to my face "and if i dont?" and pushes me right then i lost it and decked him right in the jaw, while there was a line of cars behind mine and my friends telling me to drop it, he gets up and swings at me, and hits me on the side of the neck, and i tackle him down and start to go ape sh*t on him and everyone behind me gets out of their cars and start watching, finally my friend pulled me off and cooled me down while the other guy was just laying there, turns out i ended up just about breaking his nose or something because he was bleeding bad...

well the cops came and all my friends told the officer the other guy swung first and turns out this guy's 21 while im only 16, so he got arrested for assult on a minor, got his car towed and me? well i just got away with a warning from the officer and a broken pinky knuckle

oh and i got the parking spot
Old 07-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='621834' date='Jul 11 2008, 09:08 PM
wow i officially hate all douchebags who take up 2 spots, heres a little story of what happened to me today

i went to the mall with a group of friends, and naturally we all want to park in the parking structure instead of the hot sun. 7 of us in 3 cars, we go in the structure with my friends 335 in front of me, and my friends 4runner behind me, my friend in front finds a spot right when he gets in, lucky him, i find a spot but decided to let the 4 runner take it since it was the only space big enough to fit him, i go up one more level and find 2 spots,this is where things go bad...
well this guy driving around in his accord v6 comes along and i actually had a run-in with this guy on my way to the mall and remember him, he cut me off and tried to race me multiple times when i didnt feel like it since i had 2 other people in the car with me. he goes in for the spot, ok go ahead theres another spot for me, but the douce parks right in the middle of the spots, gets out and locks his car... so i got out of my car and confronted him.
"hey man theres 2 spots there, you think you can move and let me park, afterall its everyones space" notice i tried to sound nice and got over the fact he cut me off and tried to race me, well his rebuttal was "f*ck you pussy, grow a pair and then you get a parking spot" so im just like, ok.... whats wrong with this guy, but i also have a bad temper and couldnt stand it, "hey i asked you nicely and you still wont move? what the hells your problem move your f-ing car!" well this guys gets in my face and tells it straight to my face "and if i dont?" and pushes me right then i lost it and decked him right in the jaw, while there was a line of cars behind mine and my friends telling me to drop it, he gets up and swings at me, and hits me on the side of the neck, and i tackle him down and start to go ape sh*t on him and everyone behind me gets out of their cars and start watching, finally my friend pulled me off and cooled me down while the other guy was just laying there, turns out i ended up just about breaking his nose or something because he was bleeding bad...

well the cops came and all my friends told the officer the other guy swung first and turns out this guy's 21 while im only 16, so he got arrested for assult on a minor, got his car towed and me? well i just got away with a warning from the officer and a broken pinky knuckle

Wow, hopefully he's not seriously hurt and your "boxer's" fracture heals. In the end please remember it's just a parking spot. And besides, you know where he parked but he doesn't know where you parked, if you know what I mean. That tends to be my philosophy. Too many psycho's out there to even take the chance. I'm a big believer in karma, so just let it come around/back to him....

Lesson learned by both parties here hopefully...happy and safe motoring...
Old 07-11-2008, 08:42 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Originally Posted by i<3e60' post='621834' date='Jul 11 2008, 09:08 PM
wow i officially hate all douche bags who take up 2 spots, heres a little story of what happened to me today

well this guy driving around in his accord v6 comes along and i actually had a run-in with this guy on my way to the mall and remember him, he cut me off and tried to race me multiple times when i didn't feel like it since i had 2 other people in the car with me. he goes in for the spot, ok go ahead theres another spot for me, but the douche parks right in the middle of the spots, gets out and locks his car... so i got out of my car and confronted him.
"hey man theres 2 spots there, you think you can move and let me park, after all its everyones space" notice i tried to sound nice and got over the fact he cut me off and tried to race me, well his rebuttal was "f*ck you pussy, grow a pair and then you get a parking spot" so I'm just like, ok.... whats wrong with this guy, but i also have a bad temper and couldn't stand it, "hey i asked you nicely and you still wont move? what the hells your problem move your f-ing car!" well this guys gets in my face and tells it straight to my face "and if i don't?" and pushes me right then i lost it and decked him right in the jaw, while there was a line of cars behind mine and my friends telling me to drop it, he gets up and swings at me, and hits me on the side of the neck, and i tackle him down and start to go ape sh*t on him and everyone behind me gets out of their cars and start watching, finally my friend pulled me off and cooled me down while the other guy was just laying there, turns out i ended up just about breaking his nose or something because he was bleeding bad...

well the cops came and all my friends told the officer the other guy swung first and turns out this guy's 21 while I'm only 16, so he got arrested for assault on a minor, got his car towed and me? well i just got away with a warning from the officer and a broken pinky knuckle

You pussy!! Broken pinky???what are you made of??? Jello??? J/K He had it coming!! Heal quickly young man!! Chock up one for the good guys!!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:51 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: stock non-sport alpine white '04 530i

haha yea i know its just a parking spot, but this guy was just too cocky! i mean just because he drove a v6 accord (im not hating, these are pretty fast hondas that are pretty overrated) and wanted to race me when i didnt want to, doesnt mean he can act like that, plus i had a grudge against him and took that chance to hurt him, hopefully i wont run into him again
Old 07-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Alpine White 550i Sport, Cream Beige Interior, 6-Sp Manual - retired 9/2011

I'd like to hear the other guy's version of the story.

Good fight, buddy....take out the aggression on his tires next time instead of his face. Had this happened in a more 2nd-amendment friendly state, that same scenario could've gotten you a cap in the ass...or between the eyes. It ain't worth it, but such is youth.