Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Formula 1, 2009

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009 | 10:37 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

F1 has now a good future!

Max Mosley got the boot and big time!

He's no more the Chairman of the FIA, but gets paid
until the last of September.

FOTA got all they wanted and more - Max nothing.
Old 06-25-2009 | 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Thank God Max is history.
Old 06-26-2009 | 04:38 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 530d M-Sport TouringExterior: Titansilber Metallic, M5 mirrors, ACS rear roof spoiler, BMW Carbon Fiber rear diffuser, Adaptive Xenon headlights, AngeliBright v.3 Angel Eyes, F1 Autohaus Euphoria 6000K LED license plate lightsInterior: Black

Originally Posted by Iceman' post='924037' date='Jun 26 2009, 02:34 AM
Thank God Max is history.
Yep.

Now we can get back to racing and look forward to the future!
Old 06-26-2009 | 10:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by Patrick E61' post='924608' date='Jun 26 2009, 03:38 PM
Now we can get back to racing and look forward to the future!
But not so fast.

Now the Dork (Max Mosely) is pissed because FOTA did send out a press release that FIA's Senate's
President Mr. Michel Boeri would be in charge of the FIA, not the Dork.

Now the Dork want's to express that he's still in charge.

The Dork want's also to express that he didn't get the boot, but decided to resign next fall.

The Dork is also angry that he has been called "the Dictator".

The Dork rages that the whole agreement is now in danger, because the FOTA has mislead the press.

:thumbsdown:
Old 06-26-2009 | 10:47 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='924855' date='Jun 26 2009, 11:12 AM
But not so fast.

Now the Dork (Max Mosely) is pissed because FOTA did send out a press release that FIA's Senate's
President Mr. Michel Boeri would be in charge of the FIA, not the Dork.

Now the Dork want's to express that he's still in charge.

The Dork want's also to express that he didn't get the boot, but decided to resign next fall.

The Dork is also angry that he has been called "the Dictator".

The Dork rages that the whole agreement is now in danger, because the FOTA has mislead the press.

:thumbsdown:
I can still see the FOTA teams walking away from F1. Mosley is demanding an apology for the above, and that's probably not going to happen. He's forgetting that it's not about him, it's about F1.

If I were one of the FOTA team principals, I'd be seriously reconsidering the "agreement" and would be looking to go back to plan A and set up a new series unencumbered by Messrs Mosley and Ecclestone.
Old 06-26-2009 | 11:13 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by swajames' post='924905' date='Jun 26 2009, 09:47 PM
I can still see the FOTA teams walking away from F1. Mosley is demanding an apology for the above, and that's probably not going to happen. He's forgetting that it's not about him, it's about F1.

If I were one of the FOTA team principals, I'd be seriously reconsidering the "agreement" and would be looking to go back to plan A and set up a new series unencumbered by Messrs Mosley and Ecclestone.
Mosley is now just making a even bigger fool of himself.

But now the whole world knows for a fact, he's a dictator idiot,
as his father was the head of the British Nazi Party.
Old 07-04-2009 | 07:50 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 535d

Originally Posted by Ricracing' post='924930' date='Jun 26 2009, 08:13 PM
Mosley is now just making a even bigger fool of himself.

But now the whole world knows for a fact, he's a dictator idiot,
as his father was the head of the British Nazi Party.
You think Max is making a fool of himself? Tell me what you guys think about bernie and his recent comments. Here is a taster...
"Hitler got things done and Max Mosley would do a 'super job' leading Britain, says Formula One chief Ecclestone"..Linky

The two ronnies are just meant for each other. Maybe bernie needs to start slapping Max's ar$e and leave F1 to people who will run it for the fans. Not their own dictatorship ways they are into at the moment.

I am now getting my motorsport kicks watching MoTOGP. I urge you guys to do the same if you haven't already. Rossi is just awesome and with this team mate giving him a good run for the money, its excitement all the way to the very last bend... literally!!!

cheers

ps: Has F1 changed for the better yet? I am not keeping up with it now. Still a procession?
Old 07-04-2009 | 09:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by pigapumbu' post='932494' date='Jul 4 2009, 08:50 AM
You think Max is making a fool of himself? Tell me what you guys think about bernie and his recent comments. Here is a taster...
"Hitler got things done and Max Mosley would do a 'super job' leading Britain, says Formula One chief Ecclestone"..Linky

The two ronnies are just meant for each other. Maybe bernie needs to start slapping Max's ar$e and leave F1 to people who will run it for the fans. Not their own dictatorship ways they are into at the moment.

I am now getting my motorsport kicks watching MoTOGP. I urge you guys to do the same if you haven't already. Rossi is just awesome and with this team mate giving him a good run for the money, its excitement all the way to the very last bend... literally!!!

cheers

ps: Has F1 changed for the better yet? I am not keeping up with it now. Still a procession?
Wow - what an awful quote from Ecclestone... What an utter tool! The man really is a clown.
Old 07-04-2009 | 04:53 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by swajames' post='932574' date='Jul 4 2009, 06:52 PM
Wow - what an awful quote from Ecclestone... What an utter tool! The man really is a clown.
It just shows who the man is and why we all say both Max and Bernie are the true cause for killing our favourite sport.

Talking about an awful quote, I just read what Jenson Button said recently in an interview.."Resurgent Formula 1 star Jenson Button insists he is the sport?s greatest driver ever."..Linky

Sorry but I beg to difer on that one Jenson. What a tool..

cheers
Old 07-07-2009 | 08:38 AM
Senior Members

With reference to my post about what Bernie said recently, the fool just doesn't let up on being an idiot. This is what he now said about his reference to Hitler being good.

"He qualified his statement today, saying: 'It's what I said but not what I meant to say' but it comes too late for some in Germany."

and he adds more to it. Doesn't he know when to shut up? This fool should be locked up for being such an idiot.

"And Ecclestone yesterday fuelled further outrage at his praise for Adolf Hitler by appearing to blame Jews for the banking crisis."

Aritcle here. Linky..

cheers

ps: Face of a mad man

Quick Reply: Formula 1, 2009