Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Does your wife ever piss you off...?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 03:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jonboy,

Please accept my sincere apologies, I didn't realise you had splashed out on a special edition for her indoors. If she thinks it's comfier than your 5 let her live on in her own little world. That way she won't ask too many awkward questions like "can I see the invoice for your car" followed by "you spent more on extras for your car than you did buying my whole car!"

Orange bits............ nice!
Old 08-03-2004, 03:57 AM
sj3
Senior Members

My better half usually asks me to go faster and then she'll ask to drive! She does like those hispanic music stations though. Usually complains if I put on Emerson, Lake, and Palmer or Dire Straits, but we can usually agree on Bob Marley! I get lots of time with my baby alone, though, so it's no biggie. Still a newlywed.

Sam
Old 08-03-2004, 04:11 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

I've bought my wife a MCC Smart Brabus.. She wanted a smart
guess who made it into a Brabusversion
Old 08-03-2004, 05:07 AM
Contributors

I see we have a whole lot of new smilies.. There is even one that depicts the stereotype BMW driver in the fast lane behind a slow vehicle..

Old 08-03-2004, 06:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW 545iA Black Sapphire
Model Year: 2005
Engine: 545i

Wow My wife didn't mind about all the options - so long as she got those
comfort seats ( they are amazing though... ) and doesn't mind the occasional
power slide or the 250km.h on the autobahn...
Old 08-03-2004, 06:35 AM
JDN
Contributors

Once upon a time, we were cruising the Interstate-10 in December and my wife mate was snoozing quietly. I got to rocking along at 120 mph when I heard a dreamy voice say, "If you don't slow this thing down, I'm going to take your keys away from you for Christmas." I complied. She's pretty tolerant, but has her limits. It's the cornering that bothers her more.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by 530E60NL' date='Aug 3 2004, 07:55 AM
Loud music is only possible when I am alone. My wife also turns down the music and wants to talk with me <_<
Who wants to talk when you have the best soundsystem in the world in your car??

I learned to live with it
Same here.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JDN' date='Aug 3 2004, 08:35 AM
Once upon a time, we were cruising the Interstate-10 in December and my wife mate was snoozing quietly. I got to rocking along at 120 mph when I heard a dreamy voice say, "If you don't slow this thing down, I'm going to take your keys away from you for Christmas." I complied. She's pretty tolerant, but has her limits. It's the cornering that bothers her more.
wow that's impressive - she can sleep but still monitors the g-force.

wouldn't it be great if she could normally operate in that mode, ie all functions active except voice control, a kind of sleep mode if you like

jonboy
Old 08-03-2004, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by jonboy' date='Aug 3 2004, 06:19 PM
wouldn't it be great if she could normally operate in that mode, ie all functions active except voice control, a kind of sleep mode if you like
Now that's funny!
Old 08-03-2004, 08:45 AM
JDN
Contributors

Originally Posted by jonboy' date='Aug 3 2004, 11:19 AM
[quote name='JDN' date='Aug 3 2004, 08:35 AM'] Once upon a time, we were cruising the Interstate-10 in December and my wife mate was snoozing quietly.? I got to rocking along at 120 mph when I heard a dreamy voice say, "If you don't slow this thing down, I'm going to take your keys away from you for Christmas." I complied. She's pretty tolerant, but has her limits. It's the cornering that bothers her more.
wow that's impressive - she can sleep but still monitors the g-force.

jonboy [/quote]
Normally she's a sound sleeper. She's pretty good at staying in sleep mode on a trip once she goes under and we keep rolling. That's why I thought I could get by doing it my way.

Quick Reply: Does your wife ever piss you off...?