Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Does your wife ever piss you off...?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aaron, i also like the idea, get the m5 before get married. but it'll make me a single man for the rest of my life. unless u guys want to help. please send your checks to: safe little alohalc foundation. minimum donation...$50 .

i came back from japan and hong kong end of last year. japan's crime rate is very low. young single girls stay out very late and walk home, by train, or some even leave their doors unlocked ! if you like shopping, do it early cuz most of the shops close at 8 p.m. and you pretty much have nothing to do after that other than going to clubs/bars/restaurants. of course there are some shops close a little later but not sure where.

make sure your wife is not around before you read the following .

the girls in japan are ok which disappointed me a bit . some are hot. but can't compare with hong kong. man, good thing i didn't drive when i was in hk. otherwise i wouldn't be able to see all the hot chicks ! one day my friend was late 15 minutes and normally a minute waiting is too long for me. but i didn't feel that way on that day just because too many hot chicks on the street. that 15 minutes flied !

anyway, avoid the rush hours if you need to take a train in japan. avoid the taxi just because they are too expensive. don't expect people can speak other languages. don't drive if you don't know how to read japanese. the road signs aren't driver-friendly. the english wordings are so small. by the time that you see it, probably is too late.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: On Order: 2006 525i Alpine White Auburn Interior Premium Pkg Sport Pkg Cold Weather Pkg Xenons Sunshades Sat Radio Navigation

Not in the military, but I have friends who just purchased from Germany and he was stationed in Korea...very nice pricing. I am an electrical engineer and an opportunity may arise to work in Japan supporting Toyota directly. Hopefully, they will not try to force me to the Lexus dark side.

As for the Japan advice, thanks. I am in Mexico right now, and what these women wear to work amazes me. People in the US would be a lot happier if they got to see what I see everyday. I don't stare, plus my wife works in the same building as I, but I notice.

I have read message boards that support your travel statements, and the safety factor is nice due to the fact that I will be working long hours and my wife, 8-month old, and possibly my 7-year old son will be home or traveling alone.

Any additional advice/information is welcome...I guess I jacked my own thread!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by Aaron' date='Aug 3 2004, 11:59 PM
I am an electrical engineer and an opportunity may arise to work in Japan supporting Toyota directly. Hopefully, they will not try to force me to the Lexus dark side.
They might try to do that, since they take corporate identity very serious...
Old 08-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i, titanium gray, gray interior, NAV, adaptive headlights, window screens, folddown rear seats, PDC

my wife hates loud music. Agree with all, nothing better than putting on the tunes and its pedal to the metal. Yesterday, on a quick trip from Heidelberg to Kaiserslautern the wife brought along something to read. She never got to it. Too nervous with me going 120 MPH and the traffic on the autobahn. One way to keep their attention. However, she would just like the comfort of kicking back, taking a nap and no interuptions. Just one of those things you have to live with. So, I bought a Willie Nelson double CD and she listened to that on the way back.
Old 08-05-2004, 04:27 AM
Senior Members

the crazy thing is whenever i get in my GF's Z4 as a passenger and she fires it up the stereo always comes on at an ear splitting volume so she obviously likes loud music when driving......just not in my car...go figure. Thats women for you.

If your reading this honey, Hi ! didn't mean it, I'll cook tonight..grovel...crawl.

I'll get me coat....
Old 08-05-2004, 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by northernmonkey' date='Aug 5 2004, 06:27 AM
If your reading this honey, Hi ! didn't mean it, I'll cook tonight..grovel...crawl.
This sounds familiar to me hehehehe
Old 08-05-2004, 06:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Forgat to log in so that was me!
Attached Images  
Old 08-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by northernmonkey' date='Aug 5 2004, 02:27 PM

I'll get me coat....
Oh boy, I think we've all have the same problems...
Old 08-05-2004, 05:01 PM
Contributors

Can't live with them, can't use them for fuel.
Old 08-05-2004, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kigerka' date='Aug 6 2004, 03:01 AM
Can't live with them, can't use them for fuel.

Quick Reply: Does your wife ever piss you off...?