Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Almost got arrested tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='839359' date='Apr 7 2009, 02:50 PM
+1
Honestly though, we were in a gated community walking down the MIDDLE of the road. 3 white kids, one Asian, in shorts.... I lived two minutes away. 30 seconds with a car. All the rent a cop had to do was make sure I live up the street.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='839385' date='Apr 7 2009, 03:09 PM
Honestly though, we were in a gated community walking down the MIDDLE of the road. 3 white kids, one Asian, in shorts.... I lived two minutes away. 30 seconds with a car. All the rent a cop had to do was make sure I live up the street.
ah, i dont read well. it was a rent-a-cop. that is much funnier now. you should download an application from the local PD and keep it in your pocket, next time he stops you, hand him the application and tell him to "get a real job fake pig"
Old 04-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='839385' date='Apr 7 2009, 02:09 PM
honestly though....4 16 year old kids can seem to find trouble anywhere! If that security guard doesnt stop you like he supposed to then whats the point in having neighborhood security? Feel lucky you will be safe at your house/neighborhood. You will gain better understanding and appreciation the older you get!
Old 04-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl' post='839430' date='Apr 7 2009, 03:51 PM
honestly though....4 16 year old kids can seem to find trouble anywhere! If that security guard doesnt stop you like he supposed to then whats the point in having neighborhood security? Feel lucky you will be safe at your house/neighborhood. You will gain better understanding and appreciation the older you get!
I have absolutely no problem what so ever with him stopping us. But he could have just asked me where I live, confirm it on the computer in his car and let us go. Making us sit on the ground for 15 minutes while he interrogates us and calls another patrol car is a little over the top.
I am thankful that we have the patrol, but this guy was just WAY too into his job.

Hey Craig, I like the idea of that application
Old 04-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='839591' date='Apr 7 2009, 02:26 PM
I have absolutely no problem what so ever with him stopping us. But he could have just asked me where I live, confirm it on the computer in his car and let us go. Making us sit on the ground for 15 minutes while he interrogates us and calls another patrol car is a little over the top.
I am thankful that we have the patrol, but this guy was just WAY too into his job.

a rent a cop does not have the same authority as an actual police officer, next time just comply with him enough and call your parents if it gets worse
Old 04-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 545i Sport Package Limo Tinted, Heads up display, Fully Loaded Minus Cold Weather Package and Rear window Sunshades.

Dude Krozi that is ridiculous bro... I can't believe you guys took that fucker seriously I would of laughed in his face! Me and my friends used to always mess with our security guard... They need to be taught that their job is not that damn serious.

Me, and my friends used to prank call our secuirty guard saying theres a bunch of punk kids outside making noise, smoking weed and looking into cars. Sure enough the security guard would be there in a golf cart hauling ass, and we would all just book it. It was soo much fun. I remember one time we were out drinking outside and we spotted the security coming from the booth wayyy down the street. Someones truck had a bunch of those orange cones in it and we grabbed them out and blocked the road and ran down the street. And watched. The security rolled up and stopped at the cones and just look completely dumb founded. He totally didn't know what to do. Till this day I still crack up thinking about it.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Jrowe' post='839904' date='Apr 7 2009, 09:41 PM
Dude Krozi that is ridiculous bro... I can't believe you guys took that fucker seriously I would of laughed in his face! Me and my friends used to always mess with our security guard... They need to be taught that their job is not that damn serious.

Me, and my friends used to prank call our secuirty guard saying theres a bunch of punk kids outside making noise, smoking weed and looking into cars. Sure enough the security guard would be there in a golf cart hauling ass, and we would all just book it. It was soo much fun. I remember one time we were out drinking outside and we spotted the security coming from the booth wayyy down the street. Someones truck had a bunch of those orange cones in it and we grabbed them out and blocked the road and ran down the street. And watched. The security rolled up and stopped at the cones and just look completely dumb founded. He totally didn't know what to do. Till this day I still crack up thinking about it.
Hahahaha that's funny!
In retrospect I should have asked the guy to please call the cops, try probably would hve laughs in his face for holding me lol
Old 04-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='839591' date='Apr 7 2009, 04:26 PM

The rent a cop can't make you do anything. The only authority he has is to call a real officer to take action. They are merely paid observers.