Lounge How was your day? Anything goes but please keep it PG-13!

Almost got arrested tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So 3 friends of mine are over and were just hanging out. So we get kinda bored and decide to go for a walk on my road.
We get to the end of the road and suddenly a patrol car pulls up and puts on his brights. He jumps out of the car and tells us to go sit infront of his car and he will get to us.
(BTW one of my friends is an idiot and he hid in the bushes before the patrol car got there because he wanted to scare us)
So we sit there on the ground and he is in the bushes and the patrol does not know that there is a 4th person and that he is hiding in the bushes.
So the guy talks to us and asks us for I.D. and what we are doing walking around without I.D. at 12am. I tell him I live up the street and that he could check my name. Luckily recognized the name when I told him my last name and he said he would let us go and that we are lucky we are not getting arrested.

So he says he would follow us home with his car (keep in mind my friend is still in the bushes)
So my friend walks out and he stops again and starts interrogating my friend. "Here we go again"
I talk to him and apologize for my friend being an idiot and we keep walking home.

Just thought I would share this story to let you guys know to have I.D. if you plan on taking a stroll at 12am.
This is the second time I have almost been arrested. The first time was when I got my speeding ticket and I was out 2 hours past curfew.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='835912' date='Apr 3 2009, 10:00 PM
So 3 friends of mine are over and were just hanging out. So we get kinda bored and decide to go for a walk on my road.
We get to the end of the road and suddenly a patrol car pulls up and puts on his brights. He jumps out of the car and tells us to go sit infront of his car and he will get to us.
(BTW one of my friends is an idiot and he hid in the bushes before the patrol car got there because he wanted to scare us)
So we sit there on the ground and he is in the bushes and the patrol does not know that there is a 4th person and that he is hiding in the bushes.
So the guy talks to us and asks us for I.D. and what we are doing walking around without I.D. at 12am. I tell him I live up the street and that he could check my name. Luckily recognized the name when I told him my last name and he said he would let us go and that we are lucky we are not getting arrested.

So he says he would follow us home with his car (keep in mind my friend is still in the bushes)
So my friend walks out and he stops again and starts interrogating my friend. "Here we go again"
I talk to him and apologize for my friend being an idiot and we keep walking home.

Just thought I would share this story to let you guys know to have I.D. if you plan on taking a stroll at 12am.
This is the second time I have almost been arrested. The first time was when I got my speeding ticket and I was out 2 hours past curfew.
still think its crazy how you can get arrested just because you dont have IDs....if it happens again...remind the cop of all the paper work hell have to fill out.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Contributors

They can't arrest you for not carrying an ID... unless ur operating a vehicle.. or you did something wrong.

some cops are real jerks... but some are real cool too
Old 04-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by Ellicit' post='835932' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:38 AM
They can't arrest you for not carrying an ID... unless ur operating a vehicle.. or you did something wrong.

some cops are real jerks... but some are real cool too
Yea this guy was definitely not one of the cool ones. It wasn't really a cop anyway it was a community patrol guy. I really though that walking down a street was the most non-stupid idea I have ever had. Who would have thought that I almost get arrested for doing so?
Old 04-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='835935' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:46 AM
Yea this guy was definitely not one of the cool ones. It wasn't really a cop anyway it was a community patrol guy. I really though that walking down a street was the most non-stupid idea I have ever had. Who would have thought that I almost get arrested for doing so?

thoes are the wrost... rent-a-cop LOL
Old 04-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Ellicit' post='835941' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:53 AM
thoes are the wrost... rent-a-cop LOL
Yea they are just a little sad that a radio and a flashlight is the extent of their equipment lol
Old 04-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='835912' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:00 AM
The first time was when I got my speeding ticket and I was out 2 hours past curfew.
past your curfew? may i ask how old you are??
doesn't make any sense for cops to pull the lights on you unless they think you're up to something - if you're under age should't the cops have called your parents ?
GL next time
Old 04-04-2009, 04:43 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 55 525D Sport Full Black Leather Visibility Pack Media Pack

wow remind not to live there

around here 12am is when every one hangs around outside LOL
Old 04-04-2009, 05:07 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by MacoBMW4life' post='835973' date='Apr 4 2009, 04:14 AM
past your curfew? may i ask how old you are??
doesn't make any sense for cops to pull the lights on you unless they think you're up to something - if you're under age should't the cops have called your parents ?
GL next time
I'm 16 and I was going 80 in a 45 when the cop pulled me over.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:43 AM
Contributors

Lmaoo i would made thay guy chase me he aint even a cop we love those kind of rent a cops in nyc we make them earn there tickets/arrest if they catch me lmAooo

Quick Reply: Almost got arrested tonight