Another shameful recall by BMW

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Dear BMW The Best,

This has to do with a minor battery cable problem with the old E60 and E63 models.

Only 1% of the inspected cars have this default.

I am very impressed with the BMW that they even bother to annouce this.
+1
my car was 1 of the 1%
Old 08-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Members
Senior Members

Originally Posted by 1600
BMW THE BEST:
Why don't do tickle your anti feelings on another forum.
You are THE most negative supposed "BMW lover".
Please leave us alone. Go away. Armenia is nice this time of year, so
bother your fellow Armenians.
thats really messed up men what does race have anything to do with a douche ? im pretty sure you offended alot of people including me
Old 08-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E60 530i

Originally Posted by infin8
Hey BMW THE BEST,

First of all as mentioned repeatedly in this thread, I don't believe you own a BMW. If you did you would not be on this forum contradicting yourself over and over. You say BMW's are inferior to Audi and MB and then turn around and say you own two BMW's and you love them. Your hook on this forum is BMW THE BEST, but everything you post trashes BMW worse than any other member I've seen. Are you retarded? That would be the only way any of your posts make any sense. If BMW is so inferior why didn't you spend your hard earned money on an Audi or MB? I'll tell you why, for the same reason that just about every wealthy person in the world who can afford it OWNS AT LEAST ONE BMW if not more...because it's THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE!!! A car company can't just say that about their cars, they have to back it up which BMW has done for many decades!! There is a reason that BMW's fly off the showroom floors worldwide with price tags of $50k - $90k, because these cars are amazing! I have never driven another car that even remotely compares to the BMW driving experience.

MB in my opinion is for oldheads who can afford something more expensive than a Cadillac or Buick. Audi is doing it's best to ride the coat tails of BMW and say it's on the same level, but if you look at the history of both cars, Audi has been trying to define itself for many years, never really finding its place in the industry until recently. Whereas BMW has always been a confident solid car maker never needing to partner up with another auto maker to define themselves or the performance of their vehicles! Besides that BMW has always been the leader in ingenuity by inventing most of the major functions that all modern cars use to this day. Do a search on automobile patents over the last 40 years pertaining to ABS brake systems, steering and engine designs.

There will always be flaws, glitches and problems with a percentage of vehicles that come off the assembly line of any auto maker. But BMW hasn't tricked so many wealthy people worldwide into spending ridiculous amounts of money on their cars. People buy these cars because they know they are getting quality, luxury and performance like no other! So in conclusion sell your imaginary BMW's and get yourself an oldhead MB boat to drive. Although you are entitled to your opinion, STUPIDITY is not allowed on this forum I'm done with you, GET LOST SCRUB!!

In other countries - like where I live, Australia - BMWs can cost anywhere from $40,000.00 to $380,000.00. Be mindful that Australian dollar is basically the same in currency exchange with the US dollar (the Australian $1 = US $1.02).

But other than that, well said.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Members

My Ride: 2008 550i sport package

Sure, BMW has had recalls like every auto maker has and will continue to have. Check this link out regarding auto recalls. I'll cut to the chase for you.

http://www.motortrend.com/used_cars/..._benz/recalls/

Audi 19 recalls
MB 16 recalls
BMW 15 recalls.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: BMW E60 530i

Originally Posted by onetime
Sure, BMW has had recalls like every auto maker has and will continue to have. Check this link out regarding auto recalls. I'll cut to the chase for you.

http://www.motortrend.com/used_cars/..._benz/recalls/

Audi 19 recalls
MB 16 recalls
BMW 15 recalls.
+1 whoever started this thread is absolute fail after this address