Another shameful recall by BMW

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 06:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usmabmass
lol. wow, that WAS bitter. even more bitter for me was trying to make myself believe that a survey constitutes a fact. here's another survey that claims the BMW 3-series is the most reliable car made: http://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/2008...-survey/29231/

anyways, you can complain all you want to about the car you (claim to) own. i am happy with my BMW, and most people here are happy with theirs. you seem hell bent on trying to get people to be unhappy with theirs, and it just makes you look like a troll. so..... go away or try to post something without an obvious agenda
Oh really? All you can is to bring a 2008 survey. I've brought the most recent survey. Just search for the most reliable automaker and you won't find BMW there for sure. Instead, Mercedes-Benz dominates BMW in build quality and reliability.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Carbon Black

Originally Posted by BMW The Best
Oh really? All you can is to bring a 2008 survey. I've brought the most recent survey. Just search for the most reliable automaker and you won't find BMW there for sure. Instead, Mercedes-Benz dominates BMW in build quality and reliability.
i bow down before you and your superior trolling abilities. all hail, all hail. meanwhile, i'm going to go drive my BMW that i am quite happy with, and you can search the internet for more opportunities to annoy the shit out of people
Old 04-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2004 E61 530D - Dynamic Drive - Active Front Steering Sport Seats - Voice Control - Head Up Display - Nav Pro - Bluetooth - Panoramic roof - Front/rear heated seats

Here's the evidence to make you accept the bitter truth for you:
http://news.drive.com.au/drive/motor...216-1tacf.html
BMW's quality is far lower than even the industry average. Look where Mercedes-Benz is and get silent. Even Audi has better quality than BMW.
Meh, for every 'reputable' survey there is another one stating the opposite, just look at the ADAC reports for the last few years. Tomato, 'Tomahto'...

My opinion is supported by clear facts unlike your subjective viewpoints.
The funny part of it all is that noone in this thread ever contradicted you except usmabmass in a (fitting) sarcastic imitation of your childish argumentation.

However, we all do watch your behaviour and hyperboles here with a combination of pity, wariness and mild disbelief.

Now I will put away the popcorn and move on.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

No need for irony. I just expressed my opinion. If you have any evidence proving the opposite, I'd be glad to see it (but I'm more than sure that you won't be able to give any evidence, because BMW heavily loses to Mercedes-Benz in nearly all surveys in terms of reliability).
Dear BMW The Best. As in any democracy you can speek freely. No one enforces you to buy a BMW.
So buy a new M-B and feel free and happy.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ricracing
Dear BMW The Best. As in any democracy you can speek freely. No one enforces you to buy a BMW.
So buy a new M-B and feel free and happy.
Dear Ricracing,
I also drive BMW and love it very much. It just disgusts me to see how low the quality of BMW's is compared to its main competitors.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:33 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Dear Ricracing,
I also drive BMW and love it very much. It just disgusts me to see how low the quality of BMW's is compared to its main competitors.
I don't have a problem with you voicing your opinion, however, I don't care to read your rantings and whining about your cars (if they really are yours, that is still up for debate). If you don't like BMW, fine, please sell your cars and go buy a Merc. Then you can troll the MBworld boards to your hearts content. Happy trails
Old 04-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: ///M5 BEAST
Model Year: 2006

Troll Mission: Impossible
BMW The Best, this is your mission, should you choose to accept it....

in 40 posts or less....manage to annoy the shit out of an entire community/site for BMW enthusiasts. it may be a hard fought battle....but if you troll the web hard enough....long enough, you will find obscure meaningless articles and user surveys that will fall on deaf ears, supply asinine opinions that no one cares to hear or read, create post after post based on idiotic principles and manage to spark the ire of everyone you come in contact with. be sure to remember that if your caught, the board members of Mercedes Benz (or whoever u serve) will disavow you and your efforts...we wish you the best and godspeed. this thread will self destruct in 30 seconds....(wishful thinking)
Old 04-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

So, Mercedes have no reliability issues? CLICKY!!!!
Also, there is scale. While yes, my CCC unit failed and needed to be replaced it cost me $600 for a replacement. The tech that diagnosed it ( a master tech for BOTH BMW and Mercedes) tols me I was lucky I had a BMW, replacing the came NAV unit in a Mercedes costs $5000
Old 04-30-2012, 10:27 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

This is either Quad_M or Envy.

J/K! On a serious note, we are all entitled to our opinions. BMW has it's fair share of problems, much like any other mass produced car. I still love mine, and that is what we share on this forum. The love of the brand, perfect or not.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Members

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i M Sport

This recall is nothing comparing to problems MB encountered with its SBC system. hope our troll can google and find out on his own what that was about. So shut up and leave the forum. You have just sign up for e60 and your posts make me thinking that it happened only for one reason.

Quick Reply: Another shameful recall by BMW