F10 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the F10 5 Series. The F10 made it's debut in 2010 as a MY2011.

M-SPORT package spotted! The wheels are absolutely amazing.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 07:13 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pjinca
Not impressed with that version of the M-Sport pkg. Seems not aggressive enough to me, and the wheels are horrible. I will be highly disappointed if the F10 can't use deep lipped wheels like the E60. There are not many cars on the road today that can get away with using a 5" lip in the rear. I don't dislike concave wheels but I just think the fact that you can run a huge rear lip really sets the car apart from others like Audi and MB that can't run much lip at all.
+1

doesnt seem to be much of anything :thumbsdown: also, the rear looks underwhelming, and the exhaust looks like crap, why would they still have the round pipes in the trapezoidal designed tips, loooks like a cheap knockoff of what its supposed to be :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

F10 is a :thumbsdown: all around, than goodness that the Grand Coupe is supposed to be produced, it will be the only option if you need 4 doors from a BMW as the F01 is butt and way too big
Old 05-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

I may be a F10 M5 inside but not on the outside.

The car sits too high, no extra airintakes or nothing on the side,
nor are the wheels new M5 ones.

This could very well be the look of the M5.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Contributors

I will agree that the wheels look nice. The rest is difficult to comment on.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2004 545i TITANIUM GREY II on Black Dakota Lthr, Comfort Seats, Sports PKG, Premium PKG, Active/Dynamic Drive, NAV, Winter Package.

Those wheels are the same one's they have on the F01 M-Sports Package sold in Canada. I believe the F10 M-Sports bumper will look very similar to the F01 but with fog lights. The wheels are 20" but they are not sticking out as much as the M166 or M172. Not sure if you guys in the US are getting the Sports version of the 7-series! It looks okay but like the F10 pretty high on the front, not low enough. My 2000 740i Sports was much lower to the ground than both the F01 and F10. What is going on with BMW?

Originally Posted by terps
Spy pic of M-sport package:

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=391423

Those wheels are absolutely drop dead gorgeous. The front bumper looks like the one on the E92 coupe m-sport, which is good with me.
Can't wait to see this unveiled.

Anyone know how much m-sport package usually costs?
Attached Thumbnails M-SPORT package spotted!  The wheels are absolutely amazing.-f01-sports.jpg  
Old 05-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2007 550i Jet Black|Black Options: Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|PDC|Nav|Satellite Radio|Active Steering|Convenience Entry Mods: Trinity Side Skirts|Trinity Black Grilles|LCI Tail Lights with Bruce V6|Fog Light Bezel Rings|MTEC V2 Angel Eyes|LED License Plate Lights

Originally Posted by myfiveserie1818
dont hate me for saying this. I have never liked the new 5 series, but the new e class has grow on me a lot lately!
+1
Old 05-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by tex_phil
Yeah, I haven't driven either but I was going from a looks standpoint. Whenever I see a car there is a feeling I usually get that something about it stands out. When I first saw the 5 series when I was 13 at the auto show I knew I had to have it one day and the design stuck out to me until I was able to buy one. And I still am in love with how they look even seeing one drive down the street as I drive mine, it still turns my head. I just don't get the feeling with this design at all. I will say I do like the rendering of the white m5 but thats just a rendering and it may not even look like that. I really like the way the new e-class looks and it usually turns my head when I see one on the road. Maybe I just have to wait to see a f10 modded but as of right now its kinda boring looking to me.
I agree that the current E Class is better looking than the new F10. But I couldn't deal with the crappy handling of the non AMG models. E63 is an entirely different animal and I love it.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

That's not the M Sport Package. Hahahaha! That's just a base model with some replica 167's.

Blah! :thumbsdown:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i Titanium Silver. (6spd)(Sport)(Premium)(Navi)(Active Steering)(Adaptive Headlights)

Its a step back. The kit is hardly sporty and the wheels are beat.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 550i SMG

Very uninspiring to me (looks like its missing the splitter)...and the wheels, I'd replace them anyway (althought they'd make nice looking winter wheels for you guys in the north/east!

Now this>>>Now it's talking to me! Make it look like this bmw usa!:

Originally Posted by Ricracing
This could very well be the look of the M5.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:57 AM
Members

My Ride: 2006 530i 2007 750i

Originally Posted by Howitzer
Looks like shit. Its a damn Volvo is what it looks like.... blah.

+100

This car doesnt cause any emotion. It's a flattened out, averaged , prettified...car.

The wheels are also nothing special at all.

Quick Reply: M-SPORT package spotted! The wheels are absolutely amazing.