E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Just another dummy being reckless

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010 | 02:43 PM
Contributors

lol for what? for people responding me in a bad way? for me commenting to peoples threads about their actual topic and than they turn their topic to some bs ? I get it... he started with that shit.

MY COMMENT : "I dont think and LCI can be on e39 models. Who cares how he is acting on the roads, you should know you have an m5 and can beat almost any car on the roads"

HIS COMMENT "Shush you... your comments are pointless:

I know my car can beat pretty much anything on the road, hence the 507hp high reving f1 inspired V10 engine...my point was he was driving like a reckless retard, like someone on this forum we have encountered recently...YOUUUUU'

After his comment everything went to the negative side. But, he could just continue with positive comments or just ignore me and it would not affect the thread.

READ THE ABOVE FOOLS !
Old 04-05-2010 | 03:00 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
After his comment everything went to the negative side. But, he could just continue with positive comments or just ignore me and it would not affect the thread.

READ THE ABOVE FOOLS !
There's only one way for threads not to turn into a negative ... JUST DON'T POST ANYTHING.
Old 04-05-2010 | 03:55 PM
Senior Members

Why you ask?

cuz it make em feel better. and they are all idiots.
Old 04-05-2010 | 04:35 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
Anyone else catch the youthful irony within this thread??
lol totally.
Old 04-05-2010 | 07:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by flyingpuck
Anyone else catch the youthful irony within this thread??
Yup:

At least the OP knew enough to back off when the speeds were starting tp get serious.
Old 04-05-2010 | 07:22 PM
Contributors

From: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

AH! Poppycock!!
Old 04-06-2010 | 07:11 AM
Members

My Ride: 2010 E60 SMG Interlagos Blue Silverstone II Full Merino Perforated w/ Individual Piano Black Trim All options except for fold down rear seats 1330 miles 02/12/10 2008 E92 DCT M3 Arctic White Silver Novillo Extended w/ Carbon Fiber Trim Pretty much all options 10k miles 09/09 135 E82 Black Sapphire Metallic Coral Red w/ Gloss Black Trim Pretty much all options 7k miles 09/09

"WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PROCEED TO FLY IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC"

Why in God's or anyone else's name would you proceed to encourage or in any other way get involved in this activity?

By your first post you yourself noted - admirably - the reasons why this should not happen:
i thought it would fit the "im a dumb young driver who likes to race recklessly? theme this forum has had lately :thumbsdown:

... have a beer with a friend... I see its a younger guy ... the location we are at is just down the road from my home ... a TERRIBLE place to even attempt an illegal street race ... there are cops always lurking around the area ... open roads ... often a place where people exceed the 80 km/h limit) ... VERY often unmarked cruisers as well.
And then participated in it anyway:
i drop the hammer, fly by him with that beauty grin on my face
The presence of cops should be the smallest concern.
What about SAFETY???

This stuff and attitudes is w.r.o.n.g. :thumbsdown:
It can and will lead only to bad things. Why do ...

Aw ... to hell with it. How many times does the stupifyingly obvious have to be repeated??
Old 04-06-2010 | 07:27 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by hlmiii
"WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD YOU PROCEED TO FLY IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC"

Why in God's or anyone else's name would you proceed to encourage or in any other way get involved in this activity?

By your first post you yourself noted - admirably - the reasons why this should not happen:

And then participated in it anyway:
The presence of cops should be the smallest concern.
What about SAFETY???

This stuff and attitudes is w.r.o.n.g. :thumbsdown:
It can and will lead only to bad things. Why do ...

Aw ... to hell with it. How many times does the stupifyingly obvious have to be repeated??
Yes your right.. i was stupid for letting off at the limit and not racing...

MOD: Delete this thread..or just ban me, because im clearly a irrisponsible driver, and putting others in danger.
Old 04-06-2010 | 07:43 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Aartsy19, you were just as reckless as the E39 driver. You are equally guilty of idiocy. You are just as guilty as the crimes that you accuse bmw550ifreak of committing. Why? You incited the other driver. You have nothing to prove if you have an M5 yet you felt you knew better and you "proved" it anyway.

I agree with the others in this thread, and most particularly with FP's catch on youthful irony...
Old 04-06-2010 | 07:47 AM
Senior Members

I am guilty of the same crimes, that i ACCUSE 550ifreak with? Right..

140 in a residential 40 posted..

100 in a open 80 posted..

Hardly similar, say what you want..

Quick Reply: Just another dummy being reckless