E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Going 140 km/h on a 40 zone.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you very much sdg, I do read every post people reply. I understand you guys are worried about things like that but there is no need in pushing it to much.

Just finished watching the video under Lounge subforum, after that I dont think I wanna fly a plane anymore.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

LOL 550ifreak just PM'd me telling me I'm immature hahahahahaa
Old 03-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
Thank you very much sdg, I do read every post people reply. I understand you guys are worried about things like that but there is no need in pushing it to much.

Just finished watching the video under Lounge subforum, after that I dont think I wanna fly a plane anymore.
You are so full of shit, kid! I can't believe you're so high/dumb, that you cannot see that we see through your bullshit! All you are is just talk, talk, talk, talk! You are an empty space, temporarily occupied by a parody on a human being, dude! And this here is not an insult - its a statement of the situation, as you make it appear. If you knew you don't know shit, you'd be one step ahead of where you're at right now. But you don't, so you ain't.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Contributors

I am not posting to these stupid threads. You keep on going Vlad and you are not stopping, THAT show your immaturity.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Contributors

I PM'd you about this, but here's the point, so that everyone can see it and tell me if they think I'm wrong.

YOU. HAVE. TO. KILL. OFF. YOUR. PRIDE.

Its not about who's got the last word - which you'll NEVER get here, NEVER! - its about the truth, which you're still too blind to see, apparently.

Look, why do you think I attacked your pride from the beginning? Because that is what gets you in trouble! And you get wound up by it so easily! Dude, you were e-toughing with me over PM's - you want me to post it in public so everyone can laugh at you? Stings? It shouldn't. If you're a man, you are proud of what you do and that is what you are. If you're a little bitch, you've done nothing, but got pride like there's no tomorrow.

You get what I said to you about the track and the above statement, and you'll be already way ahead of where you find yourself tonight.

Oh, and weed is ok like once every few months, but dude, it shouldn't be a way of life. And sorry, but even wo your posts about it I can tell you're on that Cheech and Chong at least 4-5 days a week.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 BMW ///M5 V10

:thumbsdown: I have no respect for potheads, especially ones who drive ///M5s

You telling me that life is so hard driving an M5, that you have to smoke up to forget your woes
Old 03-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Contributors

You really put our hopes up when you apologized and acted like you understood. Then you go crash your M5 a week later.

Glad your ok kid. You got away this time, but next time....there might not be a next time. Please drive safe...err...for your own sake.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:21 AM
Senior Members

I think that we should have a Vlad russian shoot off.. Roulette style.. These two russians are really hitting heads..

Iceman vs. Maverick
Tido vs. Chuck
Obama vs. Osama...

Lets get it on, cmon!

Hahah i dont know whats wrong with me today... hump day im going to blame it on
Old 03-31-2010, 07:53 AM
Contributors

Thanks guys I know, I learned my lesson.

About the weed, I am lucky not to be addicted like my other friends that hit joints 4-5 / day, and if I do it than probably 3 times a week and only 1 joint if I can, I dont like driving when I am high I had enough ith the cops to be honest. I am trying to cut down on smoking as well ( weed, not cigarettes) so you guys are good influence so lets just keep it up.

Thanks again, gotta leave now check on the car and stuff, I'll hit you with details if you want me to.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 535d M-Sport '06 Plate - Carbon Black - Black Leather - Pro Sat Nav - Logic 7 - HUD - Bluetooth - Privacy Glass - 172M 19" Alloys - Heated Seats - PDC - Adaptive Headlights - Extended Voice Control - Paintshield Extended - M5 Boot Finisher - Bright White LED Internal Lighting - Dension Gateway 500 Ipod/USB/Aux Integration

I dont like driving when I am high I had enough ith the cops to be honest.
You don't like it? You shouldn't be driving when high at all, you tit!

I'll hit you with details if you want me to.
If you never posted again, I for one would be very happy.

Quick Reply: Going 140 km/h on a 40 zone.