E60 M5 Discussion The almighty M5. Have you seen one today?

Going 140 km/h on a 40 zone.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: F90 M5 Singapore Grey Executive package blacked out grill, body matched paint
Model Year: 2019

Originally Posted by sdg1871
Actually, it's really spooky to me. On the day before he killed himself and four of his friends in his M5, AmericanM5 (Josh), made the following statement on the M5 Board, "I do sometimes make bad decisions but I am young and I do drive safe and I will not endanger the lives of others.."

And now we have the OP here, another 18 year old with a M5 who has admitted here to criminally reckless driving, stating, "I am a careful driver".

The words are so similiar.

I certainly hope that their fates are not.
That is sooo eerie
Old 03-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Senior Members

What a stupid thing to do. :thumbsdown:
Old 03-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by aretardedorange
What a stupid thing to do. :thumbsdown:
I agree.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Lawlz
Old 03-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Members

bmw550ifreak, I happen to be walking down Apple Blossom a couple days ago with my son when you pulled your stunt and frankly I am shocked to see you bragging about this on a public forum (small world, isnt it?). If I ever see you speeding down the neighbourhood again, the cops are going to be the least of your worries!!! Our streets are full of kids and babies and has absolutly no tollerance for asswipes like you! If 8 pages on this thread didnt make it clear enough that you are an immature and irresponsible, I am going to make it crystal clear to you the next time you drive by.

For all those on the forum that doubt this kid has an M5, it is sadly true, but perhaps his mommy and daddy should know what their little offspring is doing with the toy they bought him.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ruvz
bmw550ifreak, I happen to be walking down Apple Blossom a couple days ago with my son when you pulled your stunt and frankly I am shocked to see you bragging about this on a public forum (small world, isnt it?). If I ever see you speeding down the neighbourhood again, the cops are going to be the least of your worries!!! Our streets are full of kids and babies and has absolutly no tollerance for asswipes like you! If 8 pages on this thread didnt make it clear enough that you are an immature and irresponsible, I am going to make it crystal clear to you the next time you drive by.

For all those on the forum that doubt this kid has an M5, it is sadly true, but perhaps his mommy and daddy should know what their little offspring is doing with the toy they bought him.
There you go, what if god forbid something happened to him or his son.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!! Drive safe

I'm sorry this kind of post had to be your first post in 3 yrs. I hope you understand that not all BMW drivers/M5 drivers are this reckless.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:39 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 09 M5 (E60) Interlagos blue, Silverstone interior, with cold weather package. Adaptive Xenon headlamps and adaptive brake lights, hud, comfort access. Comfort seats, basically fully loaded.

Totally agree with the dude. I happen to have lots of cousins in Toronto area... If he doesn't stop, let me know, maybe we can all lend a hand in whoopin?.. Plz
Old 03-19-2010, 07:53 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 W211
Model Year: 2017

Originally Posted by bmw550ifreak
I agree.
you agree. lol. please kid.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

Originally Posted by skelevirus
How about this rocket scientist, take your baby to the track. Go as fast as u want

Damn!!! Straight up tearin this guy up hahahahaha....yeah dude. Common. what did you do, like 85-90 mph?? In a residential?? I really dont know what to say but, WHAT THE FUCK were you thinking?? I have a basketball court and my ball goes into the street sometimes...like really? what if at that point you were going 90? I know M breaks are good, but you would've definitely hit me. Watch your fucking leg you jerk. I am 19 and have had my fair share of going fast, but I went around the same speed (give or take 20 mph) on the FREEWAY!!!! That too I feel idiotic for. BE CAREFUL!
Old 03-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Ownage.....

Quick Reply: Going 140 km/h on a 40 zone.