E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Trunk filling up with more mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by v_therussian
I sense an M car in your future, Sensei

Maybe
An M would hinge on the ability to find a reasonable way to maintain it. $5k for an SMG clutch is not reasonable.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by houbmw
That is the BMW M-tech kit and I added ACS front splitters. Got the splitters from Eurorev in California.
Looks good BTW

Originally Posted by balbs
Naw, he has an 07 525i. I'm pretty sure that's N52.
Oh, that's right! I don't know why I thought he had an 04 530 lol especially, since his handle has "525" in it

That makes this whole SC project ten times more interesting to me!!!

Originally Posted by pjinca
Maybe
An M would hinge on the ability to find a reasonable way to maintain it. $5k for an SMG clutch is not reasonable.
E9X with a manual

Better yet, wait for the F80!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 09:03 PM
jmk
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 535i

Originally Posted by 03grey5
Damn those LHs look fuckin boss. As far as the VIP deal is concerned...why did you pick this platform? This platform is so far from being a VIP platform.

In any case, not feelin the "JDM feel" PD E60 bumper, the E61 maybe, but to each his own. Again, your wheels & fitment, on point and fuckin sick Ordens.
My build is VIP inspired... I know the E60 isn't a VIP platform but any decent sized sedan has VIP potential!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Members

My Ride: 520d Chip tuning m sport package sport suspension 20" Vertini wheels carbon fiber ipod kit led interior light led angel eyes led side markers

Originally Posted by jmk
My build is VIP inspired... I know the E60 isn't a VIP platform but any decent sized sedan has VIP potential!
I am so digging your car! Only downside is indeed the side skirts, so I can´t wait to see the new ones on there. Over here we don´t share the same vocabulary, so could you tell me what VIP platform is all about? Thx bro!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Contributors

E9X with a manual

Better yet, wait for the F80!!!

Bro, I will always love the M3, but at 6'4", 280 and with kids the E90 or F80 will be more like running shoes for me instead of a car. I need 4 doors and at least a midsize car. So my options are 5 or 7 series, and the 7 series is waaaaay to big for my tastes.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:20 AM
Contributors

Bro, I will always love the M3, but at 6'4", 280 and with kids the E90 or F80 will be more like running shoes for me instead of a car. I need 4 doors and at least a midsize car. So my options are 5 or 7 series, and the 7 series is waaaaay to big for my tastes.
Scott got the F10 550 X drive M Sport with Dinan Stage 2... dude, NO M5 COMES CLOSE!!! I am telling you this thing can blow away lambos! It's something like 580 lb ft of torque! I don't know of ANY street car that can match or surpass that torque. And you can't make it peel out - it's AWD!!!! I'm actually in AWE of the thing! (just don't tell Scott - his ego is big enough these days j/k) But the reason I'm urging you to consider is gas mileage. While not much better than an M5 when you're flooring it, I'm sure it can get civilized mileage if driven moderately.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:32 AM
Members

My Ride: 520d Chip tuning m sport package sport suspension 20" Vertini wheels carbon fiber ipod kit led interior light led angel eyes led side markers

Scott got the F10 550 X drive M Sport with Dinan Stage 2... dude, NO M5 COMES CLOSE!!! I am telling you this thing can blow away lambos! It's something like 580 lb ft of torque! I don't know of ANY street car that can match or surpass that torque. And you can't make it peel out - it's AWD!!!! I'm actually in AWE of the thing! (just don't tell Scott - his ego is big enough these days j/k) But the reason I'm urging you to consider is gas mileage. While not much better than an M5 when you're flooring it, I'm sure it can get civilized mileage if driven moderately.
Dios Mio! This sounds soooo amazing! It´s like watching an episode of Top Gear!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:08 AM
Contributors

Wait, did I just see that you are in "AWE" of an F10?!?!?!?!! Glad to see you have come aorund Vladdy. I do love the F10, and in particular the 550, my next car MUST be a V-8 or better. I won't need XDrive, but RWD version is just as awesome I suspect (and maybe slightly quicker without the AWD running gear).
Old 04-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 bmw 535i black sapphire metallic w/ tan interior , sports package , premium package , parking sensor, shades,usb , HRE 20's, CKS C1's coilovers, rpi scoop, OEM M5 side mirrors,OEM Gloss black kidney grills, ACS roof spoiler, ACS Trunk spoiler, 15% madico tint all around.. NEXT UP: bodykit and quads ( installing soon) cobb

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
Nice list guys

Mods Im planning on doing this season
1. M5 brakes (all 4) still debating what color calipers i wanna go with
2. Full Lumma Non wide bodykit
3. Maybe refinish my wheels
4. Custom Remus quads
last maybe Cobb tune but will see

Cross out M5 bbk (will be posting up for SALE soon... Installed Brembo BBK
Old 04-15-2012, 08:49 AM
Contributors

Wait, did I just see that you are in "AWE" of an F10?!?!?!?!! Glad to see you have come aorund Vladdy. I do love the F10, and in particular the 550, my next car MUST be a V-8 or better. I won't need XDrive, but RWD version is just as awesome I suspect (and maybe slightly quicker without the AWD running gear).
I'm in awe of Scott's F10, because of the speed... ah forget it, who am I kidding, I do like the F10

Originally Posted by sheldor535i
Cross out M5 bbk (will be posting up for SALE soon... Installed Brembo BBK
Nice upgrade!!!

Quick Reply: Trunk filling up with more mods