E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

RPI Exhaust Droning

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 02:44 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by r9ndy' post='853159' date='Apr 20 2009, 02:34 PM
wow.. sounds like you are trying to bash on this guy through out the whole thread.. if you have nothing good to say keep your mouth to yourself and leave the guy alone

Obviously you dont know Krozi. He freaks out about every mod that he does because he has a 545i and is 16. Its understandable but the only way we can help him is if we hear a sound clip. He has not provided that to us nor contacted RPI to resolve the issue and yet there are four pages here.

Thats dumb and he acts dumb sometimes. I hope his exhaust is fine and everything works out but this shit gets to me
Old 04-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi' post='852746
Give me a break man. Obviously I am not an idiot and I can tell when an exhaust drones. The shop I used has a very good reputation and does not specialize in beaner mobiles. They have been nothing but helpful, and the install is so easy not a whole lot can go wrong. I tried posting a sound clip but my camera can't pick up the drone. At this point it's clear that the exhaust is droning so I don't think a sound clip is going to clear things up any more.

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS' post='853167' date='Apr 20 2009, 02:37 PM
easy krozi, watch the stereotyical terms...at such a young age, it's easier to break those habits now...
:thumbsdown: +2 with Gene. That's twice that you've used a derogatory racist term. at first I really hoped that the exhaust could/would be fixed, but at this point all i really care about is you getting banned. Show some class, when one uses negative language you appear extremely trashy.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by dbae1978' post='853226' date='Apr 20 2009, 06:56 PM
:thumbsdown: +2 with Gene. That's twice that you've used a derogatory racist term. at first I really hoped that the exhaust could/would be fixed, but at this point all i really care about is you getting banned. Show some class, when one uses negative language you appear extremely trashy.
I am very sorry for using that language. Believe me I am. I wasn't really thinking about it when I posted it. I am always respectful to other members. Especially senior members.
I didn't mean any offense and I sincerely apologize to anyone I have offended.

I love this forum. And it has helped me so many times in the past. And I do my best to help out other members. I really don't want to get banned, because I spend so much time on this forums and I have invested so much time.

I contacted RPi 2 days ago actually and it has just taken a little time for them to call me back. I have tried 2 times already to post a video on youtube but both times have not worked. I have a really good video but the upload is not working...

Again, I am sorry to anyone I have offended and again, I apologize.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i sport

I think Krozi has learned from his mistake. Obviously, the racial remarks were uncalled for, but I don't think he realized what he was saying could be hurtful to others. He was made aware of it and he apologized sincerely for it. He is also a helpful contributor here to the forum, so chalk it up to a learning experience, and move on. I think it's safe to say he won't be using that kind of language in future threads. Sounds like RPi is going to make things right for him. Good luck!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Originally Posted by -Mike-' post='853258' date='Apr 20 2009, 05:03 PM
I think Krozi has learned from his mistake. Obviously, the racial remarks were uncalled for, but I don't think he realized what he was saying could be hurtful to others. He was made aware of it and he apologized sincerely for it. He is also a helpful contributor here to the forum, so chalk it up to a learning experience, and move on. I think it's safe to say he won't be using that kind of language in future threads. Sounds like RPi is going to make things right for him. Good luck!
^agreed....
Old 04-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by -Mike-' post='853258' date='Apr 20 2009, 08:03 PM
Thank you so much for the support. I will definitely think more before posting something in the future.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Contributors

This is the best I can do. Every time the video goes quite, consider that the droning.

If you have speakers that actually give off some bass, you will be able to hear the drone.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Contributors

All this time getting the video uploaded and no replies?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Contributors

Marc,

It takes a big man to own up to his mistakes, it takes an even better man to learn from them. I'm glad you've realized this, way to go.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Contributors

it's tought to hear from the cpu speakers but I'll play the video from another cpu later. Either way RPi stands by their products, and since you've contacted Eloy I'm sure things will get taken care of in due time. Don't worry yourself to death, I personally know the fellas from RPi and they're standup guys. RPI is not the type of company out to make a quick buck. Plus they have an excellent reputation!

Quick Reply: RPI Exhaust Droning