E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Recent Upgrades... with pix...

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ukchris
I am based North of Boston, I appreciate your concerns and will do what I can to ease them. I did exactly what you outline with the OP and will be doing another mirror for him shortly. You'd only be sending your mirror, I don't need the V1, if you have the concealed display you might want to send that. I go throught he same concerns in that I don't want to invest time and money in processing a mirror unless I am sure the client will follow through so I appreciate your concerns and will do what I can to alleviate them.

The OP has just received my loaner mirror to use while I work the other one, same arrangement we did on his mirror, I suppose I could say that I took the initial risk in sending him my spare mirror. All in all I find people are reliable and trustworthy, I can also demonstrate some of that with 100% feedback rating on eBay and PayPal verification.

Chris is a real good guy I could vouch for that... Just like you were concern about sending the mirror I was concerned also. But all in all it was smooth... I received the loaner mirror and swapped out my mirror and sent it to chris... Like chris mentioned .. I'm in the process of getting my X5 mirror etched out now with the color led... Can't wait for it ... It should be sick... I wished I got my with the led but owell...
Old 04-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

I am based North of Boston, I appreciate your concerns and will do what I can to ease them. I did exactly what you outline with the OP and will be doing another mirror for him shortly. You'd only be sending your mirror, I don't need the V1, if you have the concealed display you might want to send that. I go throught he same concerns in that I don't want to invest time and money in processing a mirror unless I am sure the client will follow through so I appreciate your concerns and will do what I can to alleviate them.

The OP has just received my loaner mirror to use while I work the other one, same arrangement we did on his mirror, I suppose I could say that I took the initial risk in sending him my spare mirror. All in all I find people are reliable and trustworthy, I can also demonstrate some of that with 100% feedback rating on eBay and PayPal verification.
Good to know Chris. I'm in Boston every other week for business, visiting my clients, so it might be good to meet in person and I can hand you my mirror when we meet. You said it takes 1-2 weeks?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Originally Posted by speakerboxxz
Chris is a real good guy I could vouch for that... Just like you were concern about sending the mirror I was concerned also. But all in all it was smooth... I received the loaner mirror and swapped out my mirror and sent it to chris... Like chris mentioned .. I'm in the process of getting my X5 mirror etched out now with the color led... Can't wait for it ... It should be sick... I wished I got my with the led but owell...
Tim you have at least 3 cars? If I recall last time, the wife was driving the Lexus?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Tim you have at least 3 cars? If I recall last time, the wife was driving the Lexus?
I only got two cars.. the Lexus was my friend from OC who picks me up while you work on the car.. hehe
Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Good to know Chris. I'm in Boston every other week for business, visiting my clients, so it might be good to meet in person and I can hand you my mirror when we meet. You said it takes 1-2 weeks?
That would work if we can sync our schedules, I am usually out of town Mon-Fri though. Which mirror do you have? I may have one I can mod the exchange.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Senior Members

Did you paint your "holy-shit handles" and the central light housing white??
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

That would work if we can sync our schedules, I am usually out of town Mon-Fri though. Which mirror do you have? I may have one I can mod the exchange.
Not sure what mirror I have. It has all the bells and whistles. The car is a loaded 2008 E60 M5.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Members

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Not sure what mirror I have. It has all the bells and whistles. The car is a loaded 2008 E60 M5.
Does it have the compass/temp display?
Old 04-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Members

Nice! Do you have info for Simon, need to get the white eye brow from him. Thanks.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:13 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Stew550
Nice! Do you have info for Simon, need to get the white eye brow from him. Thanks.

PM nomis_nehc and he'll hook you up

Quick Reply: Recent Upgrades... with pix...