E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Pics of the Germanic Queen: My Modded 550i

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008 | 07:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: No mods

+1 Eurorev FTW!!!!
Old 04-09-2008 | 08:21 AM
Former Vendor

My Ride: F13 M6

Originally Posted by alpinewhite' post='558567' date='Apr 9 2008, 08:50 AM
+1 Eurorev FTW!!!!
Old 04-09-2008 | 08:52 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 545i
Model Year: 2004
Engine: N62

Does anyone have a pic of the Rieger Rear Diffuser for M-Tech?
Old 04-09-2008 | 09:17 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Hyper_545i' post='558620' date='Apr 9 2008, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have a pic of the Rieger Rear Diffuser for M-Tech?
Here it is:

Pics of the Germanic Queen: My Modded 550i-rieger_quad_diffuser.jpg
Old 04-09-2008 | 09:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

Originally Posted by rodybmw' post='558638' date='Apr 9 2008, 12:17 PM
Here it is:

Attachment 47863
That looks like an m5 rear slab on an m-tech rear.
Old 04-09-2008 | 11:00 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Bimmer32' post='558660' date='Apr 9 2008, 10:51 AM
That looks like an m5 rear slab on an m-tech rear.
That's true.......the contours around the pipes and the center grill look like the M5's, but I like the fact that it's a separate piece whereas the M5 one is one piece. This way you can paint it a different color from the car or do it in CF and the contrast looks good. I also don't like using too many M5 parts on my car....I already have the trunk finisher and spoiler and don't want to add any more M5 parts on the car.
Old 04-09-2008 | 11:03 AM
Contributors

Jay.......Sorry about hijacking your thread
Old 04-09-2008 | 11:05 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: E46 M3 E60 530i

rody,
I just pm'd u
Old 04-09-2008 | 02:10 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by SoCalM5Mang' post='554038' date='Apr 1 2008, 04:22 AM
Hey Guys!

I've been so busy with work and traveling (and helping raise our brand new two month old Alexandra),I've had no time to show off my 550i. I finally got some time tonight to take pics of the "Germanic Queen".
Sadly, I didn't shine the exhaust tips but the car was recently waxed so you can see some detail of the contrast in the Carbon Fiber and Space Gray.

First off --mad props to Ronny-Vincent and Will at EuroRev for their work and input in regards to my car. They were instrumental in my choices of just about everything that's been done to it. And of course shout outs to their techs who do quality work.

Some of you have seen some of the photos from HIN last weekend as it was one of their "show cars".

In my photos, I tried to get a bunch of different angles focusing on the tips and CF quad diffuser to show fittament. I saw Ryan commented he wasn't "feeling the CF splitters" in the front. I would suggest another look at some of these photos. I was at the Beverly Center Saturday and also drove down Melrose and was getting stopped everywhere by folks asking about them. They look SICK in daylight and during dusk hours and contrast perfectly with my Super Black Rims and Space Gray body color.

One thing I also wanted to mention is that Vincent/EuroRev did a new re-map for me from Speed Innnovations in Van Nuys. It's a completely diff program than my previous one and combined with the sprint booster---let me tell ya....she is faster than ever before. Almost like a diff more powerful V-8. I'm sure it has something to do with my exhaust-AFE CAI-the new re-program and the heightened throttle tip of the sprint booster. But damn she is impressive. I need to get her dynoed ASAP because I'm feeling 25-30 more ponies and a good bit more torque at most rev bands.

And fellas the sound of my exhaust now combined with the re-map. Well, I need to get another clip made to do it justice because it's difficult to believe how amazing it sounds. PURE F-1 HARMONY!!

Enough with the typing. Here are the pics. Feel free to check out my Sig File to see all the Mods. I still have things to do. I have CF Mirror Covers to go on and I'm going to get BMW CF Wheel caps to replace my Aicona Luxury ones.

Enjoy!

So Cal
love the LQQk.. but question.... you trunk lid... acs... is after market????? cause on my car it dont sit on the trunk like that...
Old 04-09-2008 | 05:00 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2014 M5 CP

Originally Posted by SoCalM5Mang' post='554038' date='Apr 1 2008, 04:22 AM
Hey Guys!

I've been so busy with work and traveling (and helping raise our brand new two month old Alexandra),I've had no time to show off my 550i. I finally got some time tonight to take pics of the "Germanic Queen".
Sadly, I didn't shine the exhaust tips but the car was recently waxed so you can see some detail of the contrast in the Carbon Fiber and Space Gray.

First off --mad props to Ronny-Vincent and Will at EuroRev for their work and input in regards to my car. They were instrumental in my choices of just about everything that's been done to it. And of course shout outs to their techs who do quality work.

Some of you have seen some of the photos from HIN last weekend as it was one of their "show cars".

In my photos, I tried to get a bunch of different angles focusing on the tips and CF quad diffuser to show fittament. I saw Ryan commented he wasn't "feeling the CF splitters" in the front. I would suggest another look at some of these photos. I was at the Beverly Center Saturday and also drove down Melrose and was getting stopped everywhere by folks asking about them. They look SICK in daylight and during dusk hours and contrast perfectly with my Super Black Rims and Space Gray body color.

One thing I also wanted to mention is that Vincent/EuroRev did a new re-map for me from Speed Innnovations in Van Nuys. It's a completely diff program than my previous one and combined with the sprint booster---let me tell ya....she is faster than ever before. Almost like a diff more powerful V-8. I'm sure it has something to do with my exhaust-AFE CAI-the new re-program and the heightened throttle tip of the sprint booster. But damn she is impressive. I need to get her dynoed ASAP because I'm feeling 25-30 more ponies and a good bit more torque at most rev bands.

And fellas the sound of my exhaust now combined with the re-map. Well, I need to get another clip made to do it justice because it's difficult to believe how amazing it sounds. PURE F-1 HARMONY!!

Enough with the typing. Here are the pics. Feel free to check out my Sig File to see all the Mods. I still have things to do. I have CF Mirror Covers to go on and I'm going to get BMW CF Wheel caps to replace my Aicona Luxury ones.

Enjoy!

So Cal
Where did you get the quad rear diffuser, and how much did it cost?

Quick Reply: Pics of the Germanic Queen: My Modded 550i