E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My DPE ST-10's, 20 inch satin black

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
itll still be very aggressive but not retarded ass camber like some of those rides

hellaflush is great but running like -6 camber is just stupid and dangerous

ill be able to keep this within factory specs of -2 in the rear and around -1.8 in the front
Do the JICs come with camber plates? Just curious if you need to adjust camber a bit more since our 5-series are finnicky when it comes to camber, they don't like it .

I've had Falkens (all sorts) and I think for daily driving they are perfect. They have good tread life, relatively quiet, and good grip. We don't have sports cars, we have luxury sedans and for sure the Falkens beat the factor run flats. I think getting tires in the Dunlop SP 01 range is not necessary unless you don't really care about spending money. For the E60 M5, or M3 lines though is another story.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by TakmaN
Do the JICs come with camber plates? Just curious if you need to adjust camber a bit more since our 5-series are finnicky when it comes to camber, they don't like it .

I've had Falkens (all sorts) and I think for daily driving they are perfect. They have good tread life, relatively quiet, and good grip. We don't have sports cars, we have luxury sedans and for sure the Falkens beat the factor run flats. I think getting tires in the Dunlop SP 01 range is not necessary unless you don't really care about spending money. For the E60 M5, or M3 lines though is another story.

yeah the JICs have front camber plates since the backs camber naturally anyhow

i might run -2 camber in all four corners, i did that with my wrx and loved it
Old 05-20-2010, 12:14 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

and they think the same thing of people who put on replica parts and follow in the footsteps of everyone else in modding

to each his own man

you know my style and you know what im going for so why you come into my threads to shit on them is stupid

here we go again, your wheels look nice, cant wait to see them monday, but in reference to your above comment(or below whereever the hell its going to be) you do this to everyone, you come in and take a dump verbally as well. so maybe now you wont anymore and youll be the nice guy that we all know you are PTL--------------
Old 05-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
here we go again, your wheels look nice, cant wait to see them monday, but in reference to your above comment(or below whereever the hell its going to be) you do this to everyone, you come in and take a dump verbally as well. so maybe now you wont anymore and youll be the nice guy that we all know you are PTL--------------

coming into a thread and shitting on it because you dont like the style and coming into a thread with a noob being retarded are two different things mel

either way i like the style and i do it for my tastes
Old 05-21-2010, 03:44 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2011, E90 M3 Sedan. Alpine White.Competition package, Keyhole cover, fender reflectors in Alpine white, RPI Exhaust, 19

coming into a thread and shitting on it because you dont like the style and coming into a thread with a noob being retarded are two different things mel

either way i like the style and i do it for my tastes
oooo that tone PTL, you sound like my husband when he "yells" at me, lol..
Old 05-21-2010, 07:48 AM
Senior Members

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 545I SMG

Just curious, why did you go with 225s and 255s when you could have easily went 245s and 265/275s? I'm assuming you are going for the stretched look?
Old 05-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i

Originally Posted by socale39
Just curious, why did you go with 225s and 255s when you could have easily went 245s and 265/275s? I'm assuming you are going for the stretched look?
If he doesn't go stretch, it ain't gonna fit.

Mel and PTL, oh you two...
Old 05-21-2010, 08:27 AM
Contributors

im coming for you, you little spicy latino bitch

Attachment 105939
lmao
Old 05-21-2010, 08:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
oooo that tone PTL, you sound like my husband when he "yells" at me, lol..

ya you like that dont ya
Old 05-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by socale39

stretched look, and less rubbing plus i hate beefy tall tires

Quick Reply: My DPE ST-10's, 20 inch satin black