E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

My DPE ST-10's, 20 inch satin black

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

55. attention whore.
Old 05-22-2010, 07:59 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by Alpine White Girl
55. attention whore.
AWG v. PTL round 1,000,000.

Anyone got any popcorn?
Old 05-23-2010, 02:09 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by sdg1871
AWG v. PTL round 1,000,000.

Anyone got any popcorn?

dude i dont even get her, shes never contributed anything that a bot wouldnt be able to
Old 05-23-2010, 04:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by PraiseTheLowered
dude i dont even get her, shes never contributed anything that a bot wouldnt be able to
Im not going to waste a lot of time with this. Unlike you i dont have to act tough or try to stroke my ego on an online forum. The way you continue to act like a hard ass is pathetic. You really do have some compensation issues and getting attention here is a way for you to stoke your sorry ass ego. Its funny watching you and your hypocritical rants. Whenever you sell one of your "top shelf" parts you want full asking price and bitch and complain about low ballers. Not even a week later you are in threads trying to low ball the living shit out of people. You are really annoying and everyone here knows it. You spew shit into nearly every thread you're in. (example: Tag watch thread)

I'll leave you with a quote that sums you up:

"In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt"
---Bertrand Russell

The sad thing is you are cocky on this online forum, most likely just a little bitch in real life. Thats why you come here with you attitude and dick head comments.

edit:
I contributed money which i dont think bots do. I also did my best to do a few DIY threads. Obviously i could do a lot of those because im not an expert. Never claimed to be, but i will say ive done more than some of the people around here who sit around dont post, lurk in the classifieds for good deals, and dont donate. So go fuck yourself dbag.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:59 AM
Senior Members

Im not going to waste a lot of time with this. Unlike you i dont have to act tough or try to stroke my ego on an online forum. The way you continue to act like a hard ass is pathetic. You really do have some compensation issues and getting attention here is a way for you to stoke your sorry ass ego. Its funny watching you and your hypocritical rants. Whenever you sell one of your "top shelf" parts you want full asking price and bitch and complain about low ballers. Not even a week later you are in threads trying to low ball the living shit out of people. You are really annoying and everyone here knows it. You spew shit into nearly every thread you're in. (example: Tag watch thread)

"In the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt"
---Bertrand Russell

The sad thing is you are cocky on this online forum, most likely just a little bitch in real life. Thats why you come here with you attitude and dick head comments.

edit:
I contributed money which i dont think bots do. I also did my best to do a few DIY threads. Obviously i could do a lot of those because im not an expert. Never claimed to be, but i will say ive done more than some of the people around here who sit around dont post, lurk in the classifieds for good deals, and dont donate. So go fuck yourself dbag.

Tell us how you really feel, AlpineWhiteGirl
Old 05-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Contributors

55. attention whore.
bwahahaha
Old 05-23-2010, 06:41 AM
Contributors

---Bertrand Russell

edit:
EPIC, WIN.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: G30 M550i
Model Year: 2018

On a serious note, please end the personal attacks...you folks know who you are.

Just step away from the keyboard, count to ten, whatever you need to do. There's no need to continue this behavior...