E60, E61 Parts, Accessories and Mods Discussion about both stock and aftermarket parts for the E60. Accessories and modifications too!

Issues with Umnitza angel eye/halo install

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m5lover' post='209483' date='Dec 10 2005, 03:20 AM
hey suuny,
ease up man...dont be too harsh on ppl nevertheless what they say...also goes to us acs...

MODS PLS CLOSE THIS THREAD!
^^ agreed.

fact remains, these two guys chose to make it personal with anyone who questioned or pointed out inconsistencies in their "story", so now i am umnitza because i don't buy their iffy(at best) story, a mod or admin can easily dispel that notion by comparing ip addresses, i challenge these two to prove i am who they say i am.

its la smoke screen and empty drivel to mask the real fact of who on here turned out to be the real cheat and liar, i think we all came to the same conclusion with their "help".
using the board as a weapon as to extort a vendor seems to me a pretty low scam, and even lower to attack fellow members who seem do disagree and voice their opinion.

i don't know if i'll ever do business with umnitza but these two and their stories will have no bearing on it whatsoever, they have proven to be less then credible, as far as umnitza is concerned i think they handled this/themselves pretty well for the most part, who knows what really happened.... i am however more inclined at this time to believe a reputable and well established entity in the bmw community then two attack/slanderous mongers.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Members

Originally Posted by choi000' post='209478
i think any installer who gets a whiff of this thread will not touch you with a 10ft pole, and the one who does will certainly regret the day, you just come across as such.

umnitza offered you a full refund yet you still come here and run your mouth as if you somehow been wronged, and your "buddy's" post was pretty much a joke, full of inconsistencies to put it nicely.

you started this thread, got bashed after the vendor came in and told us his side and now you are lobbying to have the thread you started locked? hmmm...
OK Sunnyd (or should I say Matt/Umnitza), I was trying to be courteous and agreed to Jeff's comment about how the thread was getting out of control but if thats what you think then we need to continue this discussion. It doesn't seem clear to you that Matt/Umnitza basically misled me into thinking that there's someone in LA who can do the install just so he could close a quick sale. He explicitly said he had a guy in Torrance that could do the install.

So here's some evidence of my conversation via email, between Matt & I dated 10/30/05:

Me: if I bake my headlights, I could get the angel/demon eyes installed?
Matt/Umnitza: Yes
Me:Could you recommend to me which product you have that would be compatible for my car to do the demon eyes? if not, then how about the angel eyes? Would you also know of a shop that could bake my headlights and get the angel/demon eyes installed? I'm located in Los Angeles. Thanks!
Matt/Umnitza: Wow, that's tough, predator basic will be perfect, but tell us which car at check out. We have a guy in Torrance that can do this
Me: I have a 2004 BMW 545i (E60). Could you tell me how much it would cost for the predator basic? And what do you think it would cost to do the install? Thanks
Me again: Could you also tell me which of the predator kits you have that would be compatible for my car? And do the predator kits come in red like the demon eyes? Also, who in torrance would you recommend me to get the kit installed with? Thanks
Matt/Umnitza: $99. Install would be $250-300.
Matt/Umnitza: I know which kind, but we could not do Red
Me: Thanks! Does that kit come in red? Who would you recommend in Torrance to do the install? And what's your name? I'll call in tomorrow to place the order with you
Matt/Umnitza: No red will not work on your car. Thanks Call after 10am PST.
Me: Will do. Who do I ask for when I call tomorrow after 10AM?
Matt/Umnitza: anyone
Me: OK, thanks!

On a side note, the fact that Matt is coming onto the board and arguing back to his customer just shows the level of Umnitza's professionalism. I don't see companies like CEC or Avus Autosport (authorized Dinan dealer/vendor) signing onto the board and lashing back out at their customer. Companies who are good don't even need to come onto boards like this because their reputation speaks for itself.

By the way, in response to your comment "i think any installer who gets a whiff of this thread will not touch you with a 10ft pole, and the one who does will certainly regret the day, you just come across as such.":
I just dropped over 2 grand installing Dinan products (throttlebody & intake kit) through Avus Autosport and I'm sure they're lovin my business.
[/quote]
there is a flip side to that coin, you coming on here spreading your less then credible story speaks volumes as to the type of person you are.

you chose to make things personal not me, i only expressed my opinion which i think im entitled to, based on what was posted here, you disagree and that's fine but accusing and attacking me for simply refusing to bow down to your strong arm tactics goes a long way towards proving what the vendor said went on between you and him, also it seems your personal attack vs. me made me take a "slight" exception to that hence the backlash.

since none of us were there we have to form our opnions based on what we read, the more i read of you the less i liked, bashing and flaming is easy being honest and forthcoming is not, you proved it. perfectly.

the excerpt of the email you posted above proves absolutely nothing, we can not verify the authenticity of it, you will have to forgive my unwillingness to take you at your word at this time, but even if it was i still don't see the great harm that was caused to you, you had the chance to return the product and YOU chose not to, instead you had to escalate a simple easy to solve problem into a full blown war.

please remember the vendor you dropped 2k with, like most vendors likes the money a whole lot better then they do you or any of us(especially in your case), and at the first sign of trouble they will drop you as fast as a bad habit.

having mom and dad buy you an expensive car does not entitle you to special treatment, they may put up with your tamper tantrums and feet stumping, we on the other hand don't have to, learn your lesson and grow up, you'll be better off for it.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i 6spd, blk on blk, HRE 540R 20x9 in front and 20x10 in rear with Pirelli PZero Neros 245/25/20 front and 295/25/20 rear. H&R springs, and Eisenmann quad exhaust, V! radar detector, black grille, limo tint all around.

Originally Posted by umnitza' post='209488' date='Dec 10 2005, 12:45 AM
I just finished watching the LOR Two Towers and Choi, I can assure you, you should write a script like that one, you live in much better fantasy world.
Well Umnitza, since you're still adamantly denying the email conversation, I guess I'll just attach the email to this post. Let me know if you're still denying your faults after having refreshed your rusty memory with the email.

And a message to Sunnyd, I have no doubt that you and Umnitza are the same person. It wouldn't be very hard for you to sign up under a different username and logon using a different PC and have different IP addresses so you could attempt to cover your own track. Clever boy aren't you?
And isn't it almost 5AM over in GA? You need
Gmail___RE_Enquiry_from_umnitza.pdf
Old 12-10-2005, 01:59 AM
Members

Originally Posted by choi000' post='209505
I just finished watching the LOR Two Towers and Choi, I can assure you, you should write a script like that one, you live in much better fantasy world.
Well Umnitza, since you're still adamantly denying the email conversation, I guess I'll just attach the email to this post. Let me know if you're still denying your faults after having refreshed your rusty memory with the email.

And a message to Sunnyd, I have no doubt that you and Umnitza are the same person. It wouldn't be very hard for you to sign up under a different username and logon using a different PC and have different IP addresses so you could attempt to cover your own track. Clever boy aren't you?
And isn't it almost 5AM over in GA? You need
Attachment 13380
[/quote]
if you had half a brain and actually had limited knowledge on how ip adresses and ip getaway work you would know how easy it is to tell who's who and whats what, what state and what isp you are using since most forums log that type of info, but i'll leave that to the brighter crayons in this box.

yes its 6 am here, have you ever heard of the night shift? its at night, when dark, when it gets sunny you finish work and go home----->thats where you live, usually has a roof and walls and windows and a bimmer or 2 in the garage.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:17 AM
Members

My Ride: 2004 545i 6spd, blk on blk, HRE 540R 20x9 in front and 20x10 in rear with Pirelli PZero Neros 245/25/20 front and 295/25/20 rear. H&R springs, and Eisenmann quad exhaust, V! radar detector, black grille, limo tint all around.

[/quote]
since none of us were there we have to form our opnions based on what we read, the more i read of you the less i liked, bashing and flaming is easy being honest and forthcoming is not, you proved it. perfectly.
the excerpt of the email you posted above proves absolutely nothing, we can not verify the authenticity of it, you will have to forgive my unwillingness to take you at your word at this time, but even if it was i still don't see the great harm that was caused to you, you had the chance to return the product and YOU chose not to, instead you had to escalate a simple easy to solve problem into a full blown war.
please remember the vendor you dropped 2k with, like most vendors likes the money a whole lot better then they do you or any of us(especially in your case), and at the first sign of trouble they will drop you as fast as a bad habit.
having mom and dad buy you an expensive car does not entitle you to special treatment, they may put up with your tamper tantrums and feet stumping, we on the other hand don't have to, learn your lesson and grow up, you'll be better off for it.
[/quote]

I am a six figure income producing Commercial Real Estate Investment Broker with a national firm that has over 2.5 billion dollars in assets. Sorry buddy but I got that car on my own and i'm pretty sure I make more cash than you.

Also, if u see the attachment (pdf file) earlier, you'll know that the email conversation is authentic.
And if you're gonna talk about being honest and forthright, then maybe you should stop being a hypocrite and admit that you're "bashing/flaming" because you and Umnitza are the same guy.

Oh and I hope your Friday late night shift goes well... I've got better things to do than to chat with you buddy. Maybe you should get a better job that doesn't require you to stay up all night. :thumbsdown:
Old 12-10-2005, 02:38 AM
Members

[/quote]

I am a six figure income producing Commercial Real Estate Investment Broker with a national firm that has over 2.5 billion dollars in assets. Sorry buddy but I got that car on my own and i'm pretty sure I make more cash than you.

Also, if u see the attachment (pdf file) earlier, you'll know that the email conversation is authentic.
And if you're gonna talk about being honest and forthright, then maybe you should stop being a hypocrite and admit that you're "bashing/flaming" because you and Umnitza are the same guy.

Oh and I hope your Friday late night shift goes well... I've got better things to do than to chat with you buddy. Maybe you should get a better job that doesn't require you to stay up all night. :thumbsdown:
[/quote]
are you trying to cover for lack of size somewhere?

a national firm with 2,5 billion that hires a chump like you? does note bod well for us, the american society if you know what i mean.

i like my job, it affords me the opportunity to see people like you make fools of themselves for all to see.

im bashing and flaming you because you deserve it, because you are probably used to it by now, no? you are a vial little man(i say man lightly) with a lot of anger and issues inside, manhood comes to mind, and its always fun to watch liars squirm, don't you think?

as i said before i challenge you to provide one iota of proof that i am umnitza or somehow affiliated with them in any shape or form other the in your twisted imagination, prove it or shut it, simple.

anyways im out i had enough of your stupidity to last me a life time, you warrant no more replies, go on doing the pathetic things you do, try something other then extortion you're not good at (probably not good at much else)it and it may even land you in jail, mom and dad cant help you there.

you are now being ignored for lack of intellect, common sense and most off all because of sheer stupidity.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

All those emails prove is that I thought it would be tough and I thought I had a perfect candidate for the job. Guess it didn't work out.

I'm tired of this. I'm unsubscribing, this isn't worth it.

You can perpepuate your libel here, and slander me for all your friends. You've shown the content of your character not once, but at least 5 separate times by proving that 1) you can't comprehend what's being told to you 2) you like to infer too much into everything because of your burning desire to have something for your car and 3) you're childish rants are masking something else.

This has gone too long unfettered and given how quickly the moderators/admins on this site have acted, it's probably going go on another 5 days.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:42 AM
das
Site Founders

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2021 F93 M8 Competition

I hoped we could be cordial and civil here, but apparently that isn't possible.