E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Police Pulled Me Over

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

Originally Posted by DD_545i
I haven't read past the first page of comments (so I might have missed where you reveal this is an April fool's joke) but this just sounds unbelievable in London. The 5 series isn't some rare super luxury half-million pound car. I can imagine them doing that to a Veyron, a Zonda, a Koenigsegg, a McLaren F1, and maybe even mid-range supercars like a Ferrari 599, Porsche Carrera GT and so on. Only rare cars like that deserve such behaviour from the old bill. Definitely not a car which can be bought for around 10k if you find a high mileage 2003 model.

It was probably a weird acid dream.

As for actual real similar stories to this, I have one, and it's genuine.

I owned a red Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo in the early 1990s and I had the license number "30D" and I had my plate made up in a font that made the D look like a zero. So it looked like my plate was "300". I got stopped by the police in Germany because (as they said to me) they thought I might have stolen the car out of a showroom. They also said they knew what British license plates look like with letters and numbers in a certain combination. I didn't have any paperwork with me other than my driving license so they followed me back to my hotel. I had to go and get the paperwork that proved the number was real. Only then did they relax and started looking around the car and saying it was nice. They even asked me how fast it went on the Autobahn, saying that it looks like it could keep up with Porsches. They even asked if I'd modded it yet because they know how much power you can get out of these japanese turbo cars. Just a couple of traffic cops that are into fast cars and live in a country where you can legally use them.

We then chatted for hours and went for a few beers, smoked some weed, partied in the local brothel and I hung out at their house for the weekend while they told me how to get out of crimes. OK, that last bit isn't real
Which part? The one how to get out of crimes?
Old 02-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mbp727
Looks like retarded orange is no longer the scapegoat of the forum!

I'm sure your 'bitches' like the M badge...
I never knew I was the scapegoat of this forum?
Old 02-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Members

My Ride: Weekday: BMW 520d - Too many toys to mention, all bar TV which hopefully will be coming soon Weekend: SLK55 AMG Black Retired: 2004 Range Rover Vogue 2006 Audi A4 Convertible 2002 Audi A4 Saloon 2007 BMW X5

First post but had to....

I used to have a Range Rover and was coming down the Toll Road in the UK when an E60 535d was in the wrong lane, flashed him to get out of the way, he wouldn?t so I undertook him... I may or may not have called the guy a w@nker at this point but it?s very likely.

Anyway the fella started to race me for the next few miles, although never overtook - didn?t think this was particularly odd until the front of his car lit up blue! Anywho, when asked why he thought I had been stopped the only possible reason for me to give was 'driving like a cu£t'. Then I chatted with the two chaps about the range - one came to have a look in. They then cheerily wrote me a ticket - I had to pay a £270 fine and got three points in court.

Shame I didn?t have a 530d 'M' like this kid then.

Although I did get off with Anti Social Driving when in a pals DB9 a year ago. Apparently I was driving the car too ferociously through town on the way home late so the engine noise could wake people up.... The copper sat in it and revved it ? surely that?s anti social, nice woman though.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Next Gen LEDS

got me three days ago
Old 02-22-2010, 03:53 PM
GsQ
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 525i Premium Package "All Black Everything" EXT: 20% Tint All Round | M-Front (Weezy) | Black/White Roundels | Shadowline Paint Match Grilles | M Style Sidemarkers | Vertini Riviera-S 20s INT: I POD Intg | Trim Rings | ACS Pedals | Cobra XRS 10G LHT: Xenon Adaptive | XENESIS Fogs| WeissLicht Plate LEDS | Door LEDS I Interior Xenon Pkg PER: RPI Induction (Weezy) | BMC Filter | Sprint Booster V2 AUD: JL Audio

Originally Posted by E92-Lighting
got me three days ago
I didnt even know they had cops in orange county
Old 02-22-2010, 10:08 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

Originally Posted by e60hodzic530
Could be true..my brother got pulled over in his e60 M5 and ended up hanging out with the cop for 2 hours
Hahahahah I love how this snowballed into this lying douchebag getting totally trashed...(not in the good way)

Dog...plz..for all our sakes...mainly yours...get an E92 M3. The owners are douchebags...never wear seat belts and always hit 160+ mph....and people always stare at their cars, ESPECIALLY cops. You fit that identification! LOLOLOLOLOL....jerk...

On a lighter note: My friend who looks a LOT like Shia LeBouf <--- (is that how you spell it?) and got pulled over for it. They stopped him asked him multiple times and tried convincing he was, once he showed his drivers license, they were like eff and gave him a ticket for not having a front end license plate. LOL DOUCHES!!!!!!!! This, may I tell EVERYONE, was a TRUE story.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:09 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2008 535i Options: Sports Pkg/ Premium Pkg/ Navigation/ USB(iPod) Mods: Tint (lolololol) any ideas? I LOVE THIS CAR!!! (WAAAAAYYYYY better than my previous MB E350, but quite a bit more expensive :( )

Except Krozi....of course ...

Sorry man...forgot ya...
Old 02-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Trust me, 335i drivers are worse...