E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Police Pulled Me Over

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 04:19 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craigm1841
usually when I am driving somewhere I am... um going somewhere.
Is there a hint of HPFP humor hidden in this sentence?

Did they like follow eachother to a coffee house and split a venti almond caramel mochiata?
I lol'd
Old 02-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 550

The reason behind your doucheness is most likely due to a bad day but no offense here youre making yourself seem childish

The cop that pulled my brother over was a younger guy in his early 30s and works late night shifts and happens to have a 450whp STi..my brother was going home when a guy tried to cut him off and as a result my brother stepped on it..the cop sees/hears him and so he pulls him over..they start talking and one thing leads to another and at the end of their chilling session the cop ends up testing my brothers laser jammers to see how effective they are..i could care less whether or not youll believe this story; but as bizarre as some stories sound they could be just as true
Old 02-14-2010, 04:33 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Is there a hint of HPFP humor hidden in this sentence?
No... Although when I am sitting in a parking garage and yelling "START YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" I am also going somewhere. Once that baby fires up i am usually good to go, but talk about anxiety every time you hit the start button! Kind of like sitting in the doctors office after a drunken one night stand with no condem. You can only tell yourself "that girl was too hot to have a disease" so much. But do we ever learn? No.

Fortunately I have had more luck with the doctor then the BMW dealership.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by e60hodzic530
The reason behind your doucheness is most likely due to a bad day but no offense here youre making yourself seem childish

The cop that pulled my brother over was a younger guy in his early 30s and works late night shifts and happens to have a 450whp STi..my brother was going home when a guy tried to cut him off and as a result my brother stepped on it..the cop sees/hears him and so he pulls him over..they start talking and one thing leads to another and at the end of their chilling session the cop ends up testing my brothers laser jammers to see how effective they are..i could care less whether or not youll believe this story; but as bizarre as some stories sound they could be just as true
we really need a middle finger emoticon.

I could really care less. I was honestly trying to be funny. I am a supreme douchebag, which I embrace. Sometimes I am refered to as a JerkFace, you can reference my member status if neccessary.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by dbae1978
don't worry about Howizer, he's been known to be quite the douche.
lol

Originally Posted by delwarulislam
lol

I missed this entire thred....this is a good example why i wont leave this forum even though i sold my 5. I started quoting funny post but then i realized there was no chance i was going to quote everyone i liked...so i stopped. Good work to everyone in this thread. Great, entertaining read.

Carry on...
Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

No... Although when I am sitting in a parking garage and yelling "START YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" I am also going somewhere. Once that baby fires up i am usually good to go, but talk about anxiety every time you hit the start button! Kind of like sitting in the doctors office after a drunken one night stand with no condem. You can only tell yourself "that girl was too hot to have a disease" so much. But do we ever learn? No.

Fortunately I have had more luck with the doctor then the BMW dealership.

Old 02-15-2010, 05:34 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by delwarulislam
The other day i had the Police Pull me over while i was parking in a car park, they came out of the riot van and surrounded my car like i was some drug dealer, one of the officer came up to the drivers side window and this is what he said "Can i please, please, please sit on the drivers seat" LOL

Then they started taking pictures sitting in the drivers seat and asked me how old i was and called me a lucky sod as this is my first car

Have any of you's ever had police coming up to you..???
I haven't read past the first page of comments (so I might have missed where you reveal this is an April fool's joke) but this just sounds unbelievable in London. The 5 series isn't some rare super luxury half-million pound car. I can imagine them doing that to a Veyron, a Zonda, a Koenigsegg, a McLaren F1, and maybe even mid-range supercars like a Ferrari 599, Porsche Carrera GT and so on. Only rare cars like that deserve such behaviour from the old bill. Definitely not a car which can be bought for around 10k if you find a high mileage 2003 model.

It was probably a weird acid dream.

As for actual real similar stories to this, I have one, and it's genuine.

I owned a red Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo in the early 1990s and I had the license number "30D" and I had my plate made up in a font that made the D look like a zero. So it looked like my plate was "300". I got stopped by the police in Germany because (as they said to me) they thought I might have stolen the car out of a showroom. They also said they knew what British license plates look like with letters and numbers in a certain combination. I didn't have any paperwork with me other than my driving license so they followed me back to my hotel. I had to go and get the paperwork that proved the number was real. Only then did they relax and started looking around the car and saying it was nice. They even asked me how fast it went on the Autobahn, saying that it looks like it could keep up with Porsches. They even asked if I'd modded it yet because they know how much power you can get out of these japanese turbo cars. Just a couple of traffic cops that are into fast cars and live in a country where you can legally use them.

We then chatted for hours and went for a few beers, smoked some weed, partied in the local brothel and I hung out at their house for the weekend while they told me how to get out of crimes. OK, that last bit isn't real
Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Contributors

You guys scared this little turd away....i was looking forward to some of his smart ass remarks.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:32 AM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: 2006 525XI, Jet black on Dakota beige. Premium and winter packages. I consider myself a purist and intend to keep my car absolutely stock and shiny. 2008 328I Convertible, Sapphire black on beige interior. Premium package, NAV, iPod adapter. Retired: 2002 325I, Titanium silver on black leather. Premium package. Absolutely stock and proud of it.

So, I'm driving a buck-forty on the highway and suddenly my phone rings. Come to find out, it was the cop following me complimenting me on my driving ability. I was very flattered and invited him for coffee and donuts. At the next stop, we get off the highway and stopped at Dunking Donuts. We high-fived each other and then had a delicious Frappuccino and honey glazed donut.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by porsche911targa
So, I'm driving a buck-forty on the highway and suddenly my phone rings. Come to find out, it was the cop following me complimenting me on my driving ability. I was very flattered and invited him for coffee and donuts. At the next stop, we get off the highway and stopped at Dunking Donuts. We high-fived each other and then had a delicious Frappuccino and honey glazed donut.
I call Bullshit !!! :thumbsdown: For two very good reasons. Firstly there's no such place as Dunking Donuts. Secondly, I can't imagine anywhere selling something called a honey glazed donut, it sounds disgusting. Other than that, sounds perfectly feasible

Quick Reply: Police Pulled Me Over