E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Nothing ever turns off or on the smae

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2006 525i Jet Black, keep my passenger seat extra clean after I(married/3kids) drop off my new mistress(half black/half indian gives great head even though I have Jock itch/yeast infection), don't want anything leaking from her crotch after I have my way with her
Question

Ok ALL, Help me out here. I have owned my 05BMW 525i for almost a mont now. I have experienced the following issues with things turning on and off inconsistantly.

1. Climate control system - This system sometimes turns on automatically when starting the car. THis happens if I leave the sytem on or off before turning off the car.

2. The radio may or may not turn off when turning the car off. I was just running into the video store and turned off the car and the radio still played even after I opened the car door, shut the car door, locked the car. I then repeated the process and the radio was still on. I locked the car and came out of the store and the radio had turned off. THis has happened several times.

3. The 3 or 4 dings after turning the car off. Intermittantly, I get 3 or 4 dings from the car with no messages on the display when exisiting the car. Not all of the time but approx 50% of the time. THe key is not in the ignition, the lights are not on.

Has anyone else experienced these issues? I have had the car reprogrammed once for adding the aux input. It was doing the smae thing prior to that install.

Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I take this to the dealer they will think I am nuts !! Or will they ????