E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

My love affair

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 01:24 AM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60

Originally Posted by 1600' post='822058' date='Mar 20 2009, 10:40 PM
phylosophical? Is this just a misspell or am I missing the pun?
Yeah, the supermodel's name is " Phil or Sophi or Cahl.....
Old 03-21-2009, 05:28 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 530goinon850' post='821970' date='Mar 20 2009, 08:20 AM
I'm sitting inside a starbucks right now and eyeing my german model wife - the alpine white beauty, that is restfully parked right outside the window. I'm looking at her and I can't help but feel mesmerised by her beauty: perfect body, gorgeous face; the waist line, even the shoes - she's perfect. And as I'm sitting here marvelling at myself for having attained such a fine automotive specimen all to myself, thinking "how did a kid who grew up in the streets of Russia's "criminal capital" ever manage to get this lucky!"; I can't help but think of this girl I'm friends with. You see, this girl is a supermodel, and each time you hit the scene in company of a six foot one brunette with a perfect body and eyes most men would give their lives to see smile, you'll notice two things: you will see that every guy will stare at her in awe and stare you down in blind fury. You see, that's what I feel like, when I take my e60 out. When people say "BMW drivers are assholes", or when other BMW drivers complain that they are hated, I can't help but draw a parallel. When I take a supermodel to dinner or to a cafe, or club, or a movie - and I'm not gonna lie to you, I don't do it often at all - when others stare, it's a sign of admiration of one's beauty. Some guys get angry when other guys eye their women, me - I feel proud. I did not grow up having many things others could admire, I did not have "new Russian" money - contrary, I grew up fatherless, with more than one immediate family member affected by alcoholism. I always wanted to be that guy - like all those "rich" people, with a great german car and a hot girl in the passenger seat. And while my choice of long-term relationships when it comes to women is definitely NOT supermodels (I tend to go for the girls next door types for jus about anything longer than a one night stand), my choice of cars has always been the supermodel type. So how do I reconcile with all those people staring at me when I'm stepping out of my Bimmer, opening the passenger door to let out a girl, whose legs are longer than some people's height? I feel proud of what I've done with my life, I feel nothing but love for all these haters and ain't nothing gonna change this, cuz they remind me of how I used to stare at the older guys in my neighbourhood, thinking "one day I'll be like that too"
If an E60 is a 6'1 super model that all men lust after, then what the heck is an Aston Martin DB9?
Old 03-21-2009, 06:10 AM
Contributors

Good story, I feel the same about mine. =p
Old 03-21-2009, 06:13 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does anyone else hear the Grammar and Spelling Nazi police quickly approaching?
Old 03-21-2009, 08:07 AM
Contributors

My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by ynottony' post='822918' date='Mar 21 2009, 10:13 AM
Does anyone else hear the Grammar and Spelling Nazi police quickly approaching?

I told y'all I'm an immigrant, get off my case, haters! LOL

And I'm thinking: maybe its more like "e60 Anonymous", than "My love affair"
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

Originally Posted by corgidog' post='822897' date='Mar 21 2009, 02:28 PM
If an E60 is a 6'1 super model that all men lust after, then what the heck is an Aston Martin DB9?
A step to owning a supermodel agency? Well let me put this straight, E60 is the kind of model you could have kids with
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: E61 CarbonBlack 535d, Ventilated and Heated Comfort Seats with Massage in Black Nasca Leather, Dark Poplar Wood, Professional Navi, Folding Rear Seats, Load Through, Advanced Remote, PDC, Bluetooth, Dimming and folding Mirrors, Bi-Xenons, Hi-Fi, Tinted

Originally Posted by 530goinon850' post='821970' date='Mar 20 2009, 01:20 PM
I'm sitting inside a starbucks right now and eyeing my german model wife - the alpine white beauty, that is restfully parked right outside the window. I'm looking at her and I can't help but feel mesmerised by her beauty: perfect body, gorgeous face; the waist line, even the shoes - she's perfect. And as I'm sitting here marvelling at myself for having attained such a fine automotive specimen all to myself, thinking "how did a kid who grew up in the streets of Russia's "criminal capital" ever manage to get this lucky!"; I can't help but think of this girl I'm friends with. You see, this girl is a supermodel, and each time you hit the scene in company of a six foot one brunette with a perfect body and eyes most men would give their lives to see smile, you'll notice two things: you will see that every guy will stare at her in awe and stare you down in blind fury. You see, that's what I feel like, when I take my e60 out. When people say "BMW drivers are assholes", or when other BMW drivers complain that they are hated, I can't help but draw a parallel. When I take a supermodel to dinner or to a cafe, or club, or a movie - and I'm not gonna lie to you, I don't do it often at all - when others stare, it's a sign of admiration of one's beauty. Some guys get angry when other guys eye their women, me - I feel proud. I did not grow up having many things others could admire, I did not have "new Russian" money - contrary, I grew up fatherless, with more than one immediate family member affected by alcoholism. I always wanted to be that guy - like all those "rich" people, with a great german car and a hot girl in the passenger seat. And while my choice of long-term relationships when it comes to women is definitely NOT supermodels (I tend to go for the girls next door types for jus about anything longer than a one night stand), my choice of cars has always been the supermodel type. So how do I reconcile with all those people staring at me when I'm stepping out of my Bimmer, opening the passenger door to let out a girl, whose legs are longer than some people's height? I feel proud of what I've done with my life, I feel nothing but love for all these haters and ain't nothing gonna change this, cuz they remind me of how I used to stare at the older guys in my neighbourhood, thinking "one day I'll be like that too"
I like stories like yours, reminds me we all began as humans