E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

I've got the emergency triangle in the bootlid

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2004 | 10:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Does anybody know what is missing in my trunklid emergency case????

TIA
Attached Thumbnails I've got the emergency triangle in the bootlid-trunklid.jpg  
Old 08-23-2004 | 10:45 AM
Members

I think you are missing the first aid kit.
Old 08-23-2004 | 10:51 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 550i - AS, SP, CWP, Nav, L7, Rear Sunshades, PDC, Comfort Seats

Yes, the First Aid kit is missing. But, the funny thing is, I am missing the triangle. <_<
Old 08-23-2004 | 10:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Hahaha, that's really funny.. Anybody have a picture of it?? What's in it? Is it worth it? I still need the emergency kit (you never know who you can help).
Old 08-23-2004 | 10:58 AM
Members

so.. who's stealling??
Old 08-23-2004 | 11:07 AM
JDN
Contributors

I don't know, but my screw driver is missing. Probably lost it, but do not even remember taking it out. Was the handle black or off white?
Old 08-23-2004 | 11:16 AM
Senior Members

530E60NL, i think you should go back to the dealer and ask them. i don't think there is any problem for them to give a set to you.

I am missing the triangle.
GP545iSport, we don't have the triangle comes with the car in u.s. but we can order from the accessories brochure for $26 and the part no. is 82 11 1 466 578.

Was the handle black or off white?
it's gray.
Old 08-23-2004 | 11:19 AM
Contributors

I'll ask them.. And if they charge me it won't be an arm and a leg I think.. I also want the 5 series keyring so money will be spend.
Old 08-23-2004 | 11:39 AM
Senior Members

the first aid kit is $26 in the u.s. accessories brochure. so i don't think they'll charge you double. but it is something that supposed to come with the car. you should ask them "why is it missing" instead of "how much is it". this way they'll think they made the mistake (in fact, they did make the mistake) and give you a free set. as far as the keyring, ask again (i'm so cheap ). if you don't ask, they'll never give you anything. a small keyring shouldn't cost them more than a few dollars. they'll be more than happy to give it to you since you are the one who walking around with it and promoting their brand.
Old 08-23-2004 | 12:07 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 550i - AS, SP, CWP, Nav, L7, Rear Sunshades, PDC, Comfort Seats

[quote=alohalc' date='Aug 23 2004, 03:16 PM]530E60NL, i think you should go back to the dealer and ask them. i don't think there is any problem for them to give a set to you.

I am missing the triangle.
GP545iSport, we don't have the triangle comes with the car in u.s. but we can order from the accessories brochure for $26 and the part no. is 82 11 1 466 578.

Thanks for the information alohalc. Is this something that I should try to get for free before I pay for it?

Hahaha, that's really funny.. Anybody have a picture of it?? What's in it? Is it worth it? I still need the emergency kit (you never know who you can help).
You definitely should not have to pay for the first aid kit. The kit contains gauze, tape, band aids, etc. It is a black soft material case that is shaped like a lower case letter 'n' and is attached by velcro to the empty space shown in your picture.

Quick Reply: I've got the emergency triangle in the bootlid