E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

I Gotta Be The STUPIDEST Person Ever!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lmaoo... i remember this..
Old 07-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by Howitzer
Don't feel bad John.... Once I lost my car key, I spent about 5 minutes searching around my whole place and realized they were in my pocket. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRKA DURKA...

Also, very sleepy in the morning I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and picked up my Gilette razor. Glad it didn't go further!
Thank god for comfort access. LOL.

Originally Posted by mookish
on my SMG, if I turn the key to the start position and the car is in any gear but "N" I'll get a message on the HUD and on the idrive screen telling me that I need to shift into the "N" position. Does the M5 not do this?
Nope. It doesnt tell me. I mean, I didnt look at the simple things such as the gear it was on. It DID show it was on D. But doesnt tell me to shift to N. I did the hard part, check all wiring. LOL. I am too use to drive a manual where clutch in, start, and go.

Originally Posted by Egypt_525i
Once a lady at work called me up at 11 pm as she was 'stuck' in a near by neighborhood and knew i lived nearby. dragged my self at almost midnight 5 kilometres only to discover she left her brand new a/t hyumdai on 'D' and tried to turn on the ignition!

doesn't get worse.
NICE one!! LOL
Old 07-28-2010, 03:14 PM
Members

Oh man, good thing she was already your gf... =P

I think I have most of you beat though... One Friday night me and a buddy were out drinking in downtown Honolulu. We decided to head to Waikiki and meet some other people. I left my car downtown and we took a cab. Waikiki is packed with cops, Its DUI city. Anyhow later we take a cab back from Waikiki and go to an afterhours place back in downtown Honolulu. We leave that place about 6am and we walk to where I left my car. My car is gone! My friend and I both agreed that was where I parked. Called the cops to see if it was towed. No record... I took a $80 cab ride home and got a rental car for the weekend. Ended up getting a call Sunday night from one of my cop friends. He said he found my car. I show up to check out my car and it was parked in the lot right next to the after hours place. In the exact stall I always park in. Apparently I forgot we took the cab back to my car, then drove there... I still never admitted I forgot where I parked. I stuck to "It must have got towed, then they took it back because it was a mistake." I gotta be the stupidest person ever!
Old 07-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Contributors

Correction John. You're now the SECOND STUPIDEST PERSON ever. ^^ is now the STUPIDEST.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: A Car

Originally Posted by DKNewYork
Correction John. You're now the SECOND STUPIDEST PERSON ever. ^^ is now the STUPIDEST.

LOL! Yes I am the second stupidest person!!! LOL. I can't beat Kryptus!!

One time I left my car at JFK long-term for a trip to FL. Flew down and came back and of course, I forgot where I parked. Lugging the freakin luggage and walking EVERYWHERE to find the car. Couldnt find it. Found a security guy and he drove me lane by lane by lane until we found it. I always forget where I park.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Members

Originally Posted by brabusw209amg
LOL! Yes I am the second stupidest person!!! LOL. I can't beat Kryptus!!

One time I left my car at JFK long-term for a trip to FL. Flew down and came back and of course, I forgot where I parked. Lugging the freakin luggage and walking EVERYWHERE to find the car. Couldnt find it. Found a security guy and he drove me lane by lane by lane until we found it. I always forget where I park.
Hey now, never give up hope! And you know there is an App for android that uses GPS to find your car. I assume apple would have something also.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Members

My friends car would died half way out of a parking space one. We tried to push it in to get out of the way but we couldn't. After 10 minutes of pushing, I checked the shifter...he left it in park