E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by etchu
happen all the time, I saw a A160 doing this this morning. a tread for Merc may be?
lol
Old 10-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Senior Members

might look cool for those <18 kids
Its stupid because there will ALWAYS be someone with a better, faster, more expensive car... ESPECIALLY in Hong Kong!!

Think about all the Ferraris, Porsche Turbo/GT2/GT3, Lambo's etc... They are so common in Hong Kong and they can beat most cars EASILY! Only Enzo and Veyron may be the fastest!!!!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Senior Members

happen all the time, I saw a A160 doing this this morning. a tread for Merc may be?
Yeah, i try not to weave around.. I just undertake which i know is "wrong" but drivers in Hong Kong are so inconsiderate and drive 50km/h in the fast lane and dont move to slow lane!

Its completely different in UK - ppl know if they want to drive slower than speed limit that they go to slow lane!
Old 10-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Yeah, i try not to weave around.. I just undertake which i know is "wrong" but drivers in Hong Kong are so inconsiderate and drive 50km/h in the fast lane and dont move to slow lane!

Its completely different in UK - ppl know if they want to drive slower than speed limit that they go to slow lane!
Woo~~ Fire! Fire! I guess we are a bunch of damn "chi na", who won't give way aren't we? *only joking*

Those left wing "lo bak tau" can kiss my ass!
(this slogan saves me a good few bucks from any trip to Jap *yeah*)

Seriously, in Honolulu, I was a VERY rude driver just because I was changing lane without the other car literally stop and let me did so!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Contributors

Its stupid because there will ALWAYS be someone with a better, faster, more expensive car... ESPECIALLY in Hong Kong!!

Think about all the Ferraris, Porsche Turbo/GT2/GT3, Lambo's etc... They are so common in Hong Kong and they can beat most cars EASILY! Only Enzo and Veyron may be the fastest!!!!
ah sounds like you don't know boy racer and joy riders too well.
its not just the speed that they are after, it is to say I have a $hitty car with mod that can beat your ferrari or lambo.
remember the night runner and 1 of the Mazda 626 crashed.
This is why in UK or any were in the world that you will see a civic with 1000 of mods to get 500hp to beat the supercars.
eg. modding a 335 to try and beat a M3 or a modding a 545 to beat a M5.....
Old 10-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Contributors

funny when I was back in UK last year, I was driving the HK style and need to take 2 days switch to UK style .
I almost for got in UK to flash some 1 is to give them way but in HK to flash some 1 is to tell the to get out the way .
also you know how close up we drive behind other cars in HK, I was doing that in UK too and every 1 was staring at me lol
Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by wnshie
Seriously, in Honolulu, I was a VERY rude driver just because I was changing lane without the other car literally stop and let me did so!
I know your feeling
Old 10-03-2010, 08:54 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
its not just the speed that they are after, it is to say I have a $hitty car with mod that can beat your ferrari or lambo.
This is why in UK or any were in the world that you will see a civic with 1000 of mods to get 500hp to beat the supercars.
Yeah, i know what a boy racer is... They can brag about all the mods they done to their car, but in reality, if they COULD afford a better car, they would! ha ha! Deep down inside, they would all want a better car, whether its a jap super car like GTR or European!
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Senior Members

my english english is getting rusty but thought a joy rider is someone who steals car for fun.

Originally Posted by pinguhk
Old 10-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by kcleung
my english english is getting rusty but thought a joy rider is someone who steals car for fun.
That right that why they nick focus RS in UK this is the no.1 car for joy riders now.
Attached Thumbnails Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum-focus-rs-6.jpg  

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum