E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Nice turn out last night!
Enjoy the ND more, at least we drive more than the SMD.

Both M3s looks and sounds awesome!! Especially that white M3 with HRE CF wheels, it make me feels poor

Was fun with Kenji last night, his car is freaking fast on straight, he blasted me out like nothing on straight,
but luckily i was able to catch him up in the corners, then he let me overtaken and we played again all the way up to the hill, but was blocked by a boxster at the end tho.

Its good to know our car is not far away from the 400+bhp beast (Only in the corners)
Old 04-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 530i , Silver with leather Air Con iDrive 17" Breyton Rims with Dunlop Sp Sport tyres (M-Tech Bodykit and rims WANTED) Alfa Romeo 147 TS1.6 , Black with Air Con 17" Multi Spoke alloys with Bridgestone RE040 tyres Toyota MR-S 1.8 VVTI , Lagoon Blue with Red leather Air Con 15" standard alloys with Toyo tyres Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTI, Lagoon Blue, Air Con, 16" Standard alloys with Kuhmo KU31, EBC Green Stuff

Originally Posted by kcleung
Execellent stuff and glad u enjoyed it. I myself use the skills learnt on the track while I drive onpublic rd. It doesn't mean I go fast but I can tell u my driving is a lot safer and smoother.
I always get too excited on the road and entering the corner at too high speed
Loads of understeering and tails was sliding around when playing with Kenji last night

But i am managed to be very clam on the track and using the racing lines n techniques.
I am straight
Old 04-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Contributors

My Ride: Mini Cooper

Originally Posted by mark_hk
Was thinking... does FSD sit too high because you are using Eibach?

What if i kept my H&R springs? would it be as low as what I have now?
his car has DD that is why they are so high. it is not the springs.
wait until Mo has installed them then you will see what its like without DD on the car.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by mark_hk
ermmm.... who is Danny???
545i
Old 04-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Small Tomato
After the training, I need to be very gentle on the pedals on my car. The speed and skill is redefined and realized that speed should be used on track, not on public roads.
good that you had fun up there
we had loads of fun too last night.
If you need to be very gentle on the pedals on my car then you got the wrong car.
you have almost the best car out of all of us and it a wast not using it.
so what you saying is your next car you will only have a stock car and not add ons.

that is also no need to learn about that.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:43 PM
Contributors

Execellent stuff and glad u enjoyed it. I myself use the skills learnt on the track while I drive onpublic rd. It doesn't mean I go fast but I can tell u my driving is a lot safer and smoother.
+1 agree learn the best on the track and drive much better on the road
Old 04-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Contributors

How was the drive guys?
1 of the best ever
I was right up the TT ass on TMS with my 16"
Old 04-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by keith84_uk
Nice turn out last night!
Enjoy the ND more, at least we drive more than the SMD.

Both M3s looks and sounds awesome!! Especially that white M3 with HRE CF wheels, it make me feels poor

Was fun with Kenji last night, his car is freaking fast on straight, he blasted me out like nothing on straight,
but luckily i was able to catch him up in the corners, then he let me overtaken and we played again all the way up to the hill, but was blocked by a boxster at the end tho.

Its good to know our car is not far away from the 400+bhp beast (Only in the corners)
Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by pinguhk
good that you had fun up there
we had loads of fun too last night.
If you need to be very gentle on the pedals on my car then you got the wrong car.
you have almost the best car out of all of us and it a wast not using it.
so what you saying is your next car you will only have a stock car and not add ons.

that is also no need to learn about that.
+1
Your car is the strongest among us, it is such as waste if you're not step on the gas.
Your car has the latest DD aswell, should be the most enjoyable thing to drive too
Old 04-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by pinguhk
his car has DD that is why they are so high. it is not the springs.
wait until Mo has installed them then you will see what its like without DD on the car.
Photos!!

Quick Reply: Hong Kong E60 sub-Forum