E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 08:07 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by devildawg712
the pic of the white e60 M5 you attached is actually just a rendering of JME's car. You're right though in terms of the folks who have done this mod. It's been done plenty of times for DD's in the e60 scene and I think at least another half dozen e60 w/o any complaints. Can't speak for the work done elsewhere, but Ranz Motorsports in LA did mine and a couple others. That indy red M5 that was done up on the east coast had issues post install and actually contacted Ranz for assistance IIRC. Sounds like you got a great list going. Whatever you do, just make sure you go through Boss Cat Design's when you hit up your headlights. Simon will not disappoint.

Would you be so kind to post pic's of your master piece? I contacted the shop in the east coast and they told me that they where to busy to do the bumper mod. Know I hear the real story.

I haven't been able to sleep since I seen Simons Devil Eggs, I mean devil eyes/ AE mod video. I'm actually experiencing nightmares. I wake up in a bath of sweat. All I see is these wicked devil eyes staring at me and talking to me. They shout ,they cry and laugh at me. They scream do it, do it, do it. I can get them out of my head. The shrink doctor suggested to go ahead with this mod and see if the night terrors go away. I'm scared to submit to this mod because not only do I see them in my dreams, know I would have to deal with those Devil Eggs, shit I mean Devil Eyes in reality on a daily basis. I don't trust myself and I'm afraid that I might loose my insanity. If you didn't know, Simons AEcoholics anonymous meetings are full and with a 2 year waiting list. I'm doing research on a CF GTR style hood. I've read horror stories on fitment and quality issues with the two main CF manufactures. Ranz Motorsport told me that he does the GTR mod on the OEM hood and avoids the fitment and heat yellow stains anomaly. Here comes that voices again, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT PULL THE TRIGGER JOE, DON'T BE A SISSY GO FOR IT, DO IT. I got DE and AE on each side of my shoulders talking to me at the same time. DE screaming DO it and AE show contraint your going to be divorce soon if you keep going down this path. God please help me. I'm spiraling out control. I hear voices. I'm going insane.

Please feel free to talk about your bumper mod experience. We certainly would appreciated.
Ranz Motorsports is the shop doing my bumper.

https://www.facebook.com/ranzmotorsports

ranzmotorsports.com | Going hard in the paint

Mercedes-Benz : C-Class C63 AMG | eBay

Mazda : Other 2 dr cpe in Mazda | eBay Motors

Last edited by Jrosa55; 06-09-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

Devildawg will actually officially unveil his car this coming weekend, after the Hot Import Nights event

And Joe, hah, your posts are so bananas and hilarious, I love it.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:26 AM
New Members

Originally Posted by nomis_nehc
Devildawg will actually officially unveil his car this coming weekend, after the Hot Import Nights event

And Joe, hah, your posts are so bananas and hilarious, I love it.
Simon,

Please make sure we get to see pictures or a link to devildawg's car. What a great name that is. You know what, that's what I'm going to name my next un-official kid.

You should see me with a couple of beers. I always get kicked out of bars for dancing on top of tables.

Here is a video of me dancing when I was a baby.

Last edited by Jrosa55; 06-10-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:32 PM
New Members

Default Boner Alert.

https://mail-attachment.googleuserco...thrb8C90dRm8gU

This is actually a picture of the mods to the M5 bumper with the 1M bumper.

My wife just called to tell me that when she opened the picture of the bumper the spoiler box sitting next to her gravitated and stuck to the ceiling. She grabbed a chair and tried to pull the box down with no luck. The spoiler finally came down on its on when she close the picture URL. She confirmed that it wasn't a fluke by reopening the picture. Then she was driving my dog crazy by elevating the box up and down by opening and closing the URL. She said that Rusty bit off a chunk of the box. I got nine more days to R&R and finally get out of the sandbox. We get incoming about every two days. Load as hell!!

11 12 BMW E82 1M RZ Style Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler | eBay

Last edited by Jrosa55; 06-21-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:42 AM
New Members

Default Back to the block

Hey folks here is a picture of the bumper to completed next week. I'll be back to Chicago on Sunday and looking forward to install a bunch of stuff.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-bumper.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-353bdyd.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-donkey.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-i.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-lip.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 06-27-2013 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Members
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 530I
Model Year: 530i

Wow, you look so happy in the picture.

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
Hey folks here is a picture of the bumper to completed next week. I'll be back to Chicago on Sunday and looking forward to install a bunch of stuff.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:56 PM
New Members

Default That time of the year again!

Originally Posted by E60I
Wow, you look so happy in the picture.
That's no happiness. The Vet is approaching for my annual prostate checkup.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:09 PM
New Members

Can't wait to ride my bike.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-bike.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 06-27-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:24 PM
New Members

ETA next week on bumper.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-bumper47.jpg  
Old 07-04-2013, 10:27 AM
New Members

My Ride: 04 530i 6spd Manual M-tech Package

mmmm i love 1m front ends

Quick Reply: God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.