E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 01:17 PM
New Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04tl
Don't sell the wheels !! It's very easy to roll the fenders. I just did mine last week. I've done over 100 cars in the past 2 yrs and the 5series is not difficult at all.
What tool or technique do you administer? Are you stopping by Chicago anytime soon? lol
The 2200.00 is for the KW's xi model. Maybe I can borough the fender rolling tool from him and attemp it myself. I really don't want to screw up my Mickey Mantle bat. lol
Old 07-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Members

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
What tool or technique do you administer? Are you stopping by Chicago anytime soon? lol
The 2200.00 is for the KW's xi model. Maybe I can borough the fender rolling tool from him and attemp it myself. I really don't want to screw up my Mickey Mantle bat. lol
I bought the Eastwood fender rolling tool from tire rack a few years ago and I use a heat gun. Unfornately I won't be in the Chicago area anytime soon but if you plan on visiting NY I'd gladly help you out..
Old 07-08-2013, 04:09 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by 04tl
I bought the Eastwood fender rolling tool from tire rack a few years ago and I use a heat gun. Unfornately I won't be in the Chicago area anytime soon but if you plan on visiting NY I'd gladly help you out..
Did you heat up the metal lip or the plastic? Did you do any cutting of the lip?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:34 PM
New Members

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
Did you heat up the metal lip or the plastic? Did you do any cutting of the lip?
OK, I see what the heat gun is for. Honey where are you playgirl magazines?

RollYourFender.Com - Home - Fast, Easy, & Affordable Professional Fender Lip Roller Rental

Front Fender Finisher Forming Lip Roller Rolling Tool | eBay

Eastwood Fender Roller Inner Lip Forming Rolling Tool | eBay

Last edited by Jrosa55; 07-09-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:19 AM
New Members

Default Doctor Fender Roll

I think I'm going to have the dent guru come to me for that personal touch. That just the way I roll.

Home Page
Old 07-09-2013, 03:34 AM
New Members

Default New Attire!

Moby Dick is getting new skirts, new ass and new fart pipes installed today. I'll be farting all the way to Orlando tomorrow. Pic's on way later.

Last edited by Jrosa55; 07-09-2013 at 05:11 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:34 AM
Senior Members

Fender rolling alone wont help,the fitment is too aggressive for an XI, you can try stretching the tires which means buying newer smaller tire sizes...GL
Old 07-09-2013, 07:27 AM
New Members

Default #!$$@#@#

Originally Posted by Isaiah_Charles
Fender rolling alone wont help,the fitment is too aggressive for an XI, you can try stretching the tires which means buying newer smaller tire sizes...GL
You could be right for the KW's but it will work for the stock struts.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:27 PM
New Members

Default Baby 1M Blood Transfusion

So close and so far. Baking in the California sun and awaiting clear coat sanding . It looks so lonely and without a soul. Can't wait to start a history of eye catching stirs. Head turning, mouth drooling and climax implosions. Curb avoidance, story telling and collecting phone numbers. Bank account debits, police radar alerts and road indentations visits. Angel eye dreaming, carbon fiber lip destruction nightmares. We soon will be together embracing each other. A one night stand in bed carousing and smelling the clear free orange peel clear coat. Microscopic surgery scar investigation and more smelling. Gloss black kidney grilles and CF spoiler already stuck to the ceiling. Dog barking and wife on nerves offering divorce on daily basis. One hour for pick up of Moby Dick with new skirts, ass, double farting pipes and rear quarter panel lip slightly hammered in for the trip to Disney.
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-getting-closer1.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 07-09-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Moby Dick on the rise to be unleashed.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:19 AM
New Members

Default Moby Dick Whaling

Getting there slowly but surely. The Umnitza bumper and skirts were a PERFECT fitment. The material is like OEM. The paint job is high quality and I totally recommend this body kit and paint service. Also the customer service is outstanding. Special thanks to A&L AutoBody Shop. They accommodated me on a short time installation request. Did a great job with the install. Anthony is a young and a swell of a guy. He has his head on his shoulders and acknowledges that secular things are not that important. They do tons of custom BMW work. He also owns IND BMW parts distribution center. He showed me his new Jeep Grand Cherokee man what a nice SUV.
By the way yesterday filling up for gas at the local gas station by the house. I was approached by a BMW enthusiast and I was complimented on how clean and gorgeous Moby Dick was. That turned out to be almost a half hour event. He was thinking about doing the same thing to his car. Their you go the first Moby Dick story on the pavement. That's what I like showing of my secular worldly possessions according to my Christian wife. Please make a note that the most important satisfaction for me is helping others, hanging with my dog Rusty, sushi and not listening to the wife.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64610

http://www.ind-distribution.com/

http://www.umnitza.com/
Attached Thumbnails God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-photo_1.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-photo_2.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-photo_3.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-photo_4.jpg   God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Jrosa55; 07-10-2013 at 03:47 AM.

Quick Reply: God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.