E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 05:45 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: [N62]

Looking good there! I am glad things worked out for u at iND. they do pretty cool things
Old 07-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
Getting there slowly but surely. The Umnitza bumper and skirts were a PERFECT fitment. The material is like OEM. The paint job is high quality and I totally recommend this body kit and paint service. Also the customer service is outstanding. Special thanks to A&L AutoBody Shop. They accommodated me on a short time installation request. Did a great job with the install. Anthony is a young and a swell of a guy. He has his head on his shoulders and acknowledges that secular things are not that important. They do tons of custom BMW work. He also owns IND BMW parts distribution center. He showed me his new Jeep Grand Cherokee man what a nice SUV.
By the way yesterday filling up for gas at the local gas station by the house. I was approached by a BMW enthusiast and I was complimented on how clean and gorgeous Moby Dick was. That turned out to be almost a half hour event. He was thinking about doing the same thing to his car. Their you go the first Moby Dick story on the pavement. That's what I like showing of my secular worldly possessions according to my Christian wife. Please make a note that the most important satisfaction for me is helping others, hanging with my dog Rusty, sushi and not listening to the wife.

A&L Auto body! - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

iND Distribution Group & Eisenmann North America | Custom Vehicle Solutions for BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Porsche, Ferrari | Eisenmann, Motorsport24, 3D Design, iND Parts and Accessories, Victory Road

Umnitza|BMW Angel Eyes|LED Angel Eyes|Headlights|Lighting|Performance|Service|87748 66489
Really appreciate the kind words, with your permission, we'll use your photos on the site?
Old 07-10-2013, 07:15 PM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E70 X5M
Model Year: 2011

Looking good!
Our cars are almost identical! I just drove my M Style skirts and rear bumper for painting!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:42 AM
New Members

Default Perfect fitment.

Originally Posted by umnitza
Really appreciate the kind words, with your permission, we'll use your photos on the site?
You go Umni!
Old 07-11-2013, 02:44 AM
New Members

Default Another Moby Dick!

Originally Posted by alexbaldy
Looking good!
Our cars are almost identical! I just drove my M Style skirts and rear bumper for painting!
Show us some pictures. Make sure you watermark the pic's with your name. I don't want to be confused and think someone stole my whale, I mean car.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:52 AM
New Members

Default My Savior

Originally Posted by Lambda28
Looking good there! I am glad things worked out for u at iND. they do pretty cool things
Dude, I owe you big time for your advice. You got a big hug waiting in reserve. Thank you so much for your A&L recommendation.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:11 PM
New Members

BTW, Anthony only charge me 200.00 for the installation of the skirts, rear bumper and Umnitza muffler.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: Jet Black 530i with some mods

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
Getting there slowly but surely. The Umnitza bumper and skirts were a PERFECT fitment. The material is like OEM. The paint job is high quality and I totally recommend this body kit and paint service. Also the customer service is outstanding. Special thanks to A&L AutoBody Shop. They accommodated me on a short time installation request. Did a great job with the install. Anthony is a young and a swell of a guy. He has his head on his shoulders and acknowledges that secular things are not that important. They do tons of custom BMW work. He also owns IND BMW parts distribution center. He showed me his new Jeep Grand Cherokee man what a nice SUV.
By the way yesterday filling up for gas at the local gas station by the house. I was approached by a BMW enthusiast and I was complimented on how clean and gorgeous Moby Dick was. That turned out to be almost a half hour event. He was thinking about doing the same thing to his car. Their you go the first Moby Dick story on the pavement. That's what I like showing of my secular worldly possessions according to my Christian wife. Please make a note that the most important satisfaction for me is helping others, hanging with my dog Rusty, sushi and not listening to the wife.

A&L Auto body! - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com

iND Distribution Group & Eisenmann North America | Custom Vehicle Solutions for BMW, Audi, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Porsche, Ferrari | Eisenmann, Motorsport24, 3D Design, iND Parts and Accessories, Victory Road

Umnitza|BMW Angel Eyes|LED Angel Eyes|Headlights|Lighting|Performance|Service|87748 66489
Looks fantastic, bro!! Can't wait to see it with the new front bumper installed... BTW - Where did you get your trunk spoiler? It it fits well, I want one!! PM me a link on where to get it.
Thanks in advance!
Old 07-14-2013, 03:53 AM
New Members

Default Spoiled to death.

Originally Posted by leggomysakyo
Looks fantastic, bro!! Can't wait to see it with the new front bumper installed... BTW - Where did you get your trunk spoiler? It it fits well, I want one!! PM me a link on where to get it.
Thanks in advance!
Please go back into the past and see first page of this thread.
In case you're scared to travel into the past go ahead and press the URL below. It fits perfectly, my was installed by three drunk crooked volunteers found on the side of the road. That's why you a crooked installation on Moby Dick. I bought the double tape at AutoZone with the correct width. Cleaned the trunk with Jack Daniels. Make sure to hire the correct help. It's a 3 to 4 man, gay, lesbian or if you can find a straight, sober and un-crooked individual you're ahead of the curve. I wasn't that lucky. Once that tape touches the trunk lid you're committed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251265618527...84.m1439.l2649

Last edited by Jrosa55; 07-14-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Members

Did you install your coilovers yet ?? Wanna see some pics.. Lol

Quick Reply: God please help me. I'm spiraling out of control. I got the mod bug.