E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

fiancee almost dumped me cos of m6 rims

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 03:35 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: Alpine White 2006 530Xi (SLD)

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer
Your boyfriend was cool with it?
At least I don't have to ship parts to Kerry every time mine's on the rag

When mine's "on", nothing gets shipped anywhere LOL planes, trains and ships take a breather for 3-4 days, FedEx closes and UPS goes on strike... and I hide under the bed with the cat
Old 06-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by FRONJONI
this is funny.
ive read other threads like this where guys get shit from their girls for spending money.
ive never had a girlfriend that...
A. has a clue how much money i have
B. has been left wanting for something.
C. has ever felt like i couldnt afford any of the things i own.

maybe you let your fiancee see too much. i mean she's your future wife i get it but, she doesnt need to know the extent of your financials. all she needs to know is that she has a roof over her head, food on her plate, and clothes on her back. i honestly think you have allowed her to get too close to your personal gains. im a lil more old fashioned, but i dont think my wife needs to know EVERYTHING that is going on. all she needs to know is that she is my wife and part of my family and yadayadayada...letting her know whats sittin in the bank, or how much money i earn? lmao, thatll be the day. if she so much as picked up my bank statements and started questioning id send her packing. there are many women who would like to be in the position to be with a guy who they dont need to worry about financially...and by not worry, i mean, blindly not worry.

plus...she should be happy that your stimulating the economy!

good luck dude. remember, always wear your pants. if you dont set up the boundaries and set your lines straight now, you will be hiding things your life. you dont want to hate your wife later. let her know now, this is how i am, you like it, good, you dont, S.I.E.
Respect!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Members

how big is the ring you bought her?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Contributors

My Ride: See my signature

Originally Posted by GENEaTALS
you don't have a scoop yet?
Nope. Not yet .
Old 06-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by melimel
ship it to me ill test it on my baby first! bwwahahahahaaa
Hmmm. Tell you what. It'll buy you the scoop and you give me your RPI exhaust. Deal?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by ta0sum
how big is the ring you bought her?

Big pimpin.
Attached Thumbnails fiancee almost dumped me cos of m6 rims-15k.jpg  
Old 06-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by redEYEjedi
Big pimpin.
what a sport.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i

if you have to hide the fact that you're ordering wheels, thats not a good sign of things to come.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:05 PM
Contributors

You guys are all a bunch of wuss bags. Just tell her you're going to buy it and she is going to like it!

(I hope no one reads the bottom of my signature)
Old 06-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Members

Originally Posted by v_therussian
You guys are friggin sissies!

First, OF COURSE she flipped! So what?! Big deal! Dude, if this is THE ONE for you, fuck the car, the rims, and everything else - she's gotta come first! If you yourself don't feel like she's the one, then okay, maybe you should see what's what. But you know, so many times people would give you "advice" without really knowing the situation... my firm opinion is that your woman is ALWAYS right. The only reason you could stray from that is if you suspect that she does NOT have your best interests at heart. But if you have no real reason to think she's not in love with you, forget about those weak fools that tell you to "run"! If your woman can't tell you you're a dumbass for blowing dough on rims, then it isn't any kind of a relationship anyway. If you wanna be happy in marriage - it is all about making your wife happy first

And do yourself a favor, don't do shit without first coercing her into it

I can give you mad suggestions - I did cross drilled slotted rotors, bodykit, etc etc etc - all done with my lady's full knowledge and support. She didn't always like it, but we are together and I have to consider her wishes before mine - that's just the only way it will work. Don't ask me why or how it works like that - it just that. Unless you're gay

PS and if you don't wanna get banned from this forums, I suggest you post up some pics ASAP! Or these bitches gonna flip on you so bad, your girl's flippage will look like childplay

How do you walk without a spine? hahahaha!

Quick Reply: fiancee almost dumped me cos of m6 rims