E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

F*CKING DISGRACED

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 09:33 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Borring... This thread is getting annoying...

YAY!!!! Hi miss525i nice of you to drop in to make things more interesting... cool avatar!
Old 01-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Contributors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60 M5, F85 X5M

Agreed. Let's order up some ice cream and change the subject.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:38 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: E60 "Stripper" Now C6 "Stripper"
Exclamation

Originally Posted by DFWRaider' post='231320' date='Jan 29 2006, 07:34 AM
I've had plenty of encounters with G35s and my 545 has never lost or even come close to losing.

My old 530 was a different story...

Another reason to trade in for a 550i? By the way did u have people in the car while he had nobody?

I'd feel confident telling your friend that you can wait another year or two and sell your car to buy a brand new one of his (Not that u would downgrade)

Your car is worth more dude, some Evo 8 and Wrx Sti guys say they can beat me, i just tell them i could sell my car and buy BOTH their cars!
Old 01-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Contributors

My Ride: In a place where the Mercedes density is the highest in the world (no. of MB per square kilometer) I choose a Bimmer, why? because of one thing "The Ultimate Driving Experience" My Ride: 523i Steptronic, Silver Grey Exterior, Black Interior with Black Dakota Leather and Maple Wood Trim. Chrome Grill, Style 123 rim, Airbags everywhere, PDC, Rain sensor, Auto lights, Moveable front armrest, Advance Climate Control, Glass Sunroof, Auto dimming interior and exterior mirror with foldable functions, Extended Lights package, 6 CD changer in glove box, Power seats with memory, Power adjustable steering wheel, Power rear sunblinds. Add ons: 123 wheels, chrome grill, K&N Hi flow filter, Eibach Pro Kit, e60.net decal and 24,000km Past rides: 2001 Nissan Xterra SE 1999 E39 523i 1999 E46 323i 1996 Acura Integra LS

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' post='231782' date='Jan 30 2006, 02:33 PM

YAY!!!! Hi miss525i nice of you to drop in to make things more interesting... cool avatar!
I said end of discussion for me in this thread and I didn't intend to post, until missy shows up and heat things up again. Nice avatar.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: '05 545i - scheduled for ED pickup in Munich on 7/22!

Originally Posted by AC_S5' post='231804

I said end of discussion for me in this thread and I didn't intend to post, until missy shows up and heat things up again. Nice avatar.
[/quote]

Werd.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i, Silver Grey, Sport Package, R. Shades, Cold Pkg, Sat. Rad., Prem. Sound.

I absolutely stand by my comment. If you or anyone is "street racing", you are moron! And, anyone who is street racing deserves and should be called a moron. First, street racing in illegal, and can land you in Prison for a good chunk of time. I think someone who risks going to prison for a cheap thrill is a moron. Second, you can seriously injure or kill innocent people when street racing, which will only compound point one, and devastate innocent family and friends. I believe deliberately doing illegal activities, which can injure and hurt innocent people does make a person a moron.

How in the world can anyone condone ILLEGAL actions, which could result in prison, serious injury, or death?
[/quote]

Politicians like to use the word, "Moron." It used to refer to a class of people, but now it's being used to call others, "stupid." I prefer to use the word, "unwise, not smart, not level minded, etc." Street racing" is unssafe and illegal, but it happens for different reasons and circumstances, e.g, adrenaline, rage, scheduled, etc. For instance, if Znod and I knew of a deserted 1 mile stretch and decided to race his Z06 against my future modded supercharger 545i to 60 mph or 1/4 trap, I do not think we are "moron." Calculated risk taking does not make one a moron, nor is breaking the law makes a person a moron.

The point is, no one deserves to be call a moron except himself/herself. Why? Because he/she would know his/her own story and action.

BTW, was the original poster racing in the streets?
[/quote]

Now, ask yourself this question, and please answer it honestly. What would you say if your wife, daughter, son, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, or friend was seriously injured or killed by a street racer? Are you honestly going to say that you are not going to be saying that person was a moron? I bet you would be saying a lot worse, and rightfully so, in addition, I bet you would want justice served, both criminal and civil. I am sure you are not going to go to court and tell the jury, this is a great guy, he was just having fun, please do not punish him, and please do not hold him liable.
[/quote]

PoliticalAid007, don't take it as if I'm jamming my ethical values down your throat and respond with a personal experience. It's just that grandma always taught not to judge or prejudge someone because life's to short for you to see the bigger picture. And ma always said to "hit your tongue ten times before you say something about someone."

Oh, and about your personal experience, I would hire the best lawyer and let the juries decide. That is the system isn't it?
Old 01-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by miss525i' post='231780' date='Jan 29 2006, 10:27 PM
That is a better hot... For that too Haagen dazs works
Yeah, it IS a "better hot".............

Thanks for reminding me there is a box of Haagen Dasz in the freezer. I will go get one right now and see if it helps.
Old 01-30-2006, 01:57 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Znod' post='231674
oh, really ... sorry about mentioning it then
I was just kidding. Sorry if you thought I was serious.
[/quote]

yeah i did :'( ... no problems then

Originally Posted by grogan545' post='231676' date='Jan 30 2006, 02:18 AM
It's been more than 2 years since I have been relivered and I am feeling much better.Some of us read posts for content and subject matter that interests us,and others look for mzpelld words.Thanks EuroCarFan for pointing out 700700's reason for his post
just checking out your ride dude
Old 01-30-2006, 02:59 AM
New Members

My Ride: Rides: 1992 525i (Sold), 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab (Sold), Everett-Morrison Cobra - built 1998, 2005 Nissan Frontier Pick Up (daily driver)

Just read this post and now I have to scream..

WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT AND WHY DO YOU GET SO WORKED UP ABOUT IT??? WGAF???

It's like being a martial arts expert - would you go around kicking everyone's butt until you found the guy that could kick yours? And then what? There's always going to be a faster car, a bigger truck, someone with more money, someone with a better looking girlfriend - when does it end?

Be happy with what you have, enjoy it and be safe with it. You may kill yourself or someone else trying to prove something that when it comes down to it, nobody gives a rat's ass about.

If you bought this car for racing other bozos on the street, you bought the wrong car - worst yet - you missed the entire point of owning a Bimmer.

My .2c
Old 01-30-2006, 03:48 AM
MAK
Members

Originally Posted by santiago fonseca' post='231846' date='Jan 30 2006, 11:59 AM
Just read this post and now I have to scream..

WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT AND WHY DO YOU GET SO WORKED UP ABOUT IT??? WGAF???

It's like being a martial arts expert - would you go around kicking everyone's butt until you found the guy that could kick yours? And then what? There's always going to be a faster car, a bigger truck, someone with more money, someone with a better looking girlfriend - when does it end?

Be happy with what you have, enjoy it and be safe with it. You may kill yourself or someone else trying to prove something that when it comes down to it, nobody gives a rat's ass about.

If you bought this car for racing other bozos on the street, you bought the wrong car - worst yet - you missed the entire point of owning a Bimmer.

My .2c
Phew !! At last the most sensible comment yet.

Quick Reply: F*CKING DISGRACED