E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exterior Interior combination

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello ,

it?s my first active participation in this awesome forum. It?s so cool reading these wonderful reports and see the many pictures and different galleries of the most amazing car in the world. (At launch, when seeing the first pictures I found it ugly as hell ).

I?m about to order an E60 this month. My choice would be the 530i or the bit more more silent 525i. The real problem is I?m still a bit unclear about exterior and interior color. The two colors I like the most are definitely Titanium Silver and, now that I saw it yesterday in real life, Mystic Blue which at first I didn?t like that much from the pics. The problem is, I love the Beige Dakota Leather which I think goes wonderful with Mystic Blue, but the exterior color I like a bit more of the two is Titanium Silver, because I think it?s easier to keep it looking shiny and clean.

So, what do you think? Will it look good? Titanium Silver in combination with the beige leather ( and Poplar Wood Trim )?

Thank you in advance.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:21 PM
Members
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: BMW

Welcome!

I have no trouble keeping mystic blue clean ... I've only washed/waxed my car I think 3 times since getting it in February with a weekly Zaino Z6 wipe down and weekly or bi-weekly rim cleaning. Infact, I just finished doing that right now.

Depends on you .. the brighter colors definitly stand out. The beige interior would go well with either blue or gray so the choice is yours!
Old 10-01-2004, 12:27 PM
JDN
Contributors

Welcome to the forum. I have the Titanium Silver with poplar and black leather -- the classic combo for TS. However, I would have ordered the beige interior if it had not been for my wife. She knows my hobby and has always put me in dark clothes and dark interior trim for my cars. But, IMO, the popular wood with the highlights would blend perfectly with beige. I believe that would be true with Mystic Blue or TS.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Herzlich Wilkommen, Bjoern (welcome aboard!) Name:  00000732.gif
Views: 20
Size:  3.1 KB!

Are you interested in a meet with others on this board?
We have a meet scheduled for October 9, what is Saturday next week, at the Sandplacken up on the Feldberg!
Check out the other thread for details. You could see some beautiful E60's in person and talk about the E60. After the meet you will know what you NEED and what not...
Old 10-01-2004, 01:27 PM
Contributors

Bjoern:
Welcome to the forum, you will really enjoy it. IMHO the Mystic Blue would look best with the Beige interior. Both of the color combos you are thinking about would look great. It is always nice when there is no wrong answer. Enjoy the forum and the car.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Contributors

You will like the Mystic Blue. I went with Orient because the Mystic wasn't dark enough for me.

You should come by on teh 9th and check out other cars. Plenty of differetn Beautiful colors to see with different interiors.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Senior Members

welcome aboard, bjoern ! i think both will look good but imo, silver is easier to take care .
Old 10-01-2004, 05:32 PM
Senior Members

Welcome to the forum! The beige would look good with either color. Silver is definitely the lowest maintenance color. Blue might look a little sharper with the beige though - I saw one in my dealer's lot and it looked great.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 545i SMG. Titanium Grey with Grey interior and Anthracite wood.

I have a bias toward the TS with Grey interior. I really like the monocromatic look. I also went with the Anthrocite Maple
Old 10-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: [i][b][u]Since 19 august 2004[/u][/b][/i]: [color=red][b]530i[/b] High Executive[/color], Silvergray with beige interior, Popular wood, Servotronic, Sportssuspension, electric foldable and dimmed mirrors, dimmed interior mirror, pappelmaser braun wood, cupholders, styling 123 18" wheels, Logic 7, Steptronic, alarm class 3, electric sunscreen in the rear and suncreens for sidewindows, Comfort seats, heated seats, Xenon with headlightwashers, Adaptive corner lights ALC, Advanced airconditioning, lightpackage, Nav Pro, 6 cd changer, side airbags rearseats, bluetooth siemens S55, chrome kidneys, gearlever with wood, voice recognition retrofit, front windshield with green band. Waiting for trunkopener button from Hobi :)

Have you conciderd silver grey with the beige interior? That's the combo I have and it looks great!

Quick Reply: Exterior Interior combination