E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Damn I love this car!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2007 Mercedes Benz e63 AMG

Vern -

Being the managing partner of my own firm gives me plenty of time to do as I please. I just dont know why I continue to waste it matching wits with a twit like you.

The absence of substance (or grammar) in your thoughts speaks volumes.

Since you also seem to have ample time to spare, I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite". Its a noun, by the way. Your photo should be there.

I piss excellence, my friend. You can look that word up too. You'll see my picture underneath.

Cheers.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2001 BMW330ci, Steel Gray, Black leather, Steptronic, PP, SP, PDC, Heated seats, Xenon head lights, HK, 6 disk changer, OEM alarm, OEM clears,Iice white fog lights ,Universal trasnciver, 17 inch Michelin Pilot Sport Tires 2005 530i Titanium Gray,Black leather, Nav.,HUD,PP,CWP,SP,PDC,Xenon lights,Steptronic,Logic 7 sound system,,Fold down read seats,Power shades ON ORDER

Originally Posted by lawguy' post='394440' date='Feb 22 2007, 04:49 PM
Vern -

Being the managing partner of my own firm gives me plenty of time to do as I please. I just dont know why I continue to waste it matching wits with a twit like you.

The way you come across you sound more like the clerk of the firm " twit- dude, did that come from a lawyer mouth ?

The absence of substance (or grammar) in your thoughts speaks volumes.

There are a few Lawyers that I've talk to on the boards and they all seam to be very subtle compared to you. You know, your Sig. and the way you come across like flaunting your profession and no I;m not jealous,far from it. Just maybe I don't have the big words but I still know how to make a statement.

Since you also seem to have ample time to spare, I suggest you look up the word "hypocrite". Its a noun, by the way. Your photo should be there.

There you go again, your forgot I'm retired. Read the posts

I piss excellence, my friend. You can look that word up too. You'll see my picture underneath.

There you go again and again flaunt it. I'm not your friend, far from it. Go chase your ambulance oh now I forgot you could be the clerk

Cheers.
Cheers
vern
Old 02-22-2007, 01:18 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2007 Mercedes Benz e63 AMG

There is an old saying that you should never argue with an idiot, as there is no way to win, even when you're right.

I'll follow that sage advice here.

Goodnight, Vern.

Cheers.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2001 BMW330ci, Steel Gray, Black leather, Steptronic, PP, SP, PDC, Heated seats, Xenon head lights, HK, 6 disk changer, OEM alarm, OEM clears,Iice white fog lights ,Universal trasnciver, 17 inch Michelin Pilot Sport Tires 2005 530i Titanium Gray,Black leather, Nav.,HUD,PP,CWP,SP,PDC,Xenon lights,Steptronic,Logic 7 sound system,,Fold down read seats,Power shades ON ORDER

Originally Posted by lawguy' post='394451' date='Feb 22 2007, 05:18 PM
There is an old saying that you should never argue with an idiot, as there is no way to win, even when you're right.

That old saying could mean your the idiot,idiot. Boy would I like to be againest you in court. If you are a lawyer,which I doubt, the way you come across with your posts previous,oh my mistake that word is a little bit to big, to this one there is a lot to be desired.

Best advice yet

Goodnight, Vern.

Cheers.
Goodnight, Pete
cheers
vern
Old 02-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2009 550i sports, Nav, logic Best E60 yet 2004 545i, sports pkg, logic 7 steptronic, rear shade,orient blue with beige interior, blue tooth enabled Razer Phone. 2004 X5 3.0, sports pkg, stepronic, summer pkg. imola red. 2006 Mini Cooper S, manual, sports, prem pkg, nav and kitchen sink.

Originally Posted by lawguy' post='393453' date='Feb 20 2007, 10:02 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to the E60. With just over 200 miles on the clock so far, I'm still in break-in mode, but I just love the way this car moves.

However, despite the break in, I had to push the RPMs a little over 4k today when some idiot in a Taurus SHO thought it was amusing to ride my ass on the interstate on-ramp, then try to pass me on the left white still ON THE RAMP. So, I dropped her into 3rd, hit the gas, by the time I reached 5th grear, he was a hundred yards behind. I then slowed down to blend back into the flow of traffic, and 15 second later, he caught me, and I had to give him the shaking head while he glared.

The rest of the way to work, all I could think was what a fantastic car we all own. I cant wait to get past the break-in, and already caught myself looking at the Dinan site for a few mods, despite the fact that I'm not really a MOD sort of dude.

Hope all of your days give you a chance to smile like i did this morning.....
Love your post, I couldn't agree more, in fact after 12,000 miles I still drive around thinking "what a great car" Be carefull, this car loves to go fast, and humiliate idiots like the one you took care of.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Senior Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lawguy' post='394451' date='Feb 22 2007, 05:18 PM

Goodnight, Vern.

Cheers.
now we all understand why you road rage a very old Taurus... with a brand new BMW "V8"
Old 02-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Senior Members

Hey Lawguy I just happen to think of something if "you piss excellence" what do you s#$t ignorance ?
cheers
vern
Old 02-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Contributors

Oh yeah, this gonna be a good thread!

Go get him lawguy..

As for the break-in; just go easy on the brakes when new, the discs tend to crack if used hard in the first few hundred miles.
Apart from that, drive it like it's a rental..

Old 02-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by baadaaboo' post='394538' date='Feb 22 2007, 09:56 PM
now we all understand why you road rage a very old Taurus... with a brand new BMW "V8"
Thanks
You got that right,no brains. " idiot"
cheers
vern
Old 02-23-2007, 04:12 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by Flowerfred' post='394558' date='Feb 23 2007, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah, this gonna be a good thread!

Go get him lawguy..

Bring him on!!!!!!!!!
cheers
vern

Quick Reply: Damn I love this car!!!!