E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

Car is going BACK INTO THE SHOP

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 07:44 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: check siggg

GET OUT OF THERE!!! sh*ts atrocious
Old 11-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Contributors

the car is gross and sticky. i wont even drive it. How does a 2011 even get that bad? And... is that BIRD SH*T on the dash? I dont even know. They should just burn this thing, forget washing it. It looks like a crime scene in that thing.

Service manager emailed me back apologizing and said they will swap out the loaner. I said just fix my car and bring it back today.

I dont think they give a sh*t personally. I have already made it clear I will not be purchasing another BMW because of the problems I have had with this 535.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Members

My Ride: 2008 BMW 550i Sport
Model Year: 2008
Engine: N62

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I would suggest involving the BBB Auto Line. They helped me get Acura to buy back my 2007 Acura MDX...which had a relatively minor issue (constant whistling noise from AC vents) compared to what you're going through!

btw, I live in Florida.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Contributors

this service manager said he would call me shorty. he has not. Anyone have contact info for some BMW quality assurance or customer care people?

The guy I have been dealing with at BMWNA doesnt want anything to do with me anymore I dont think. Sorry, but $100 gift card to the stupid store so i can buy fucking BMW golf balls and a $60 polo shirt doesnt even make up the per diem cost of my lease payments spent in the dealership, let alone the inconvenience this hunk of junk has casued... The guy that contacted me after someone from BMWNA read a thread I wrote right here in this very forum. Guess they aren't paying attention anymore.

I need to figure out a way to get my message out by having it go viral.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
this service manager said he would call me shorty. he has not. Anyone have contact info for some BMW quality assurance or customer care people?

The guy I have been dealing with at BMWNA doesnt want anything to do with me anymore I dont think. Sorry, but $100 gift card to the stupid store so i can buy fucking BMW golf balls and a $60 polo shirt doesnt even make up the per diem cost of my lease payments spent in the dealership, let alone the inconvenience this hunk of junk has casued... The guy that contacted me after someone from BMWNA read a thread I wrote right here in this very forum. Guess they aren't paying attention anymore.

I need to figure out a way to get my message out by having it go viral.
LMAO Craig, if you want it to go viral, throw a smoothie at your SA
Old 11-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Originally Posted by Krozi
LMAO Craig, if you want it to go viral, throw a smoothie at your SA

+1000 Include video of smoothie throwing - pleeeeeaaaaaassseee!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Contributors

haha- well I just emailed the lead attorney in California who is working the class action lawsuit against BMW regarding the N54. I offered him all service records and emails to and from myself and the BMWNA Rep and the service manager at my dealer.

Its just my little way of showing BMW my appreciation.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Contributors

just heard back from the service adviser. They are having MY car professionally detailed. They dont expect it back for a few hours- so i am stuck with the loaner overnight, but at least my car will be clean. jeez.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Contributors

Location: Originally from Koeln, Deutschland. Enjoying it in Bonita Springs, Florida Now :)

Originally Posted by craigm1841
just heard back from the service adviser. They are having MY car professionally detailed. They dont expect it back for a few hours- so i am stuck with the loaner overnight, but at least my car will be clean. jeez.
Bet you they are going to swirl the SHIT out of your jet black car.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Krozi
Bet you they are going to swirl the SHIT out of your jet black car.
i know they are. i dont even fucking care anymore.

Quick Reply: Car is going BACK INTO THE SHOP