E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

BMW that was burnt in the Vancouver riot

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T1000BP
http://ca.news.yahoo...-142919687.html

Remember that video of the women defending her BMW in the Vancouver hockey riot. She's stuck paying a part of it! BMW NA should hook HER UP! Remember the video guys she was protecting that BMW like a true BMW OWNER!
Maybe the Vancouver Canucks can caugh up a few pennies ... it was their poor playing that caused those devoted sports fans to act out!
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Members

what a bunch on ar$holes, cant believe what I was seeing! man I am about to explode!
Old 08-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2006 530i mystic blue

brutal vid. i can only imagne having my ride destroyed like that and have no power to do anything
Old 08-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Members

crazy ... i may have ran over some of them
Old 08-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Senior Members

As bad as this was, if the car owner was a couple of fellas and they had the hearts to fend off the mob like the women. They might be in a coma right now.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Members

I would have just plowed them over. Stupid f***ing morons giving Vancouver a bad name. Anyone that takes sports that seriously is an Epsilon and should be treated as such given non-paying jobs on a government owned corporations production/assembly line, for life. (and I seriously hope somebody catches on to my sick sense on humour... though on second thought.... )
Honestly, I would have got in, started that shit, popped it in to DS and given three honks of the horn, cranked the wheels to the right and stepped on it. I'm certain the hockey jerseys would provide good traction should I get caught up on some trash....but with our cars sleak front ends I'm sure it would have plowed them up and over and the car would only sustain minimal bumper and underside damage. ...but I almost forgot - you can't defend yourself in Canada. You have to wait to get f****d up then call for help. Pathetic.. it seems to have created a society of 'pansy asses' where no one can stand up for themselves. Check the article in the Toronto papers about the 22 year old that went around Yorkville punching people and kicking a dog... no one did anything... guys daughter got popped in the face, the guy turned on her dad and he got his ass beat... I suspect because he tried to "talk him out of it" ... sickening..
Poor women. BMW NA should give this girl a new M5. Period, no questions asked.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever.
I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid.
They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse.
They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
- Brave New World,Aldous Huxley
Old 08-22-2011, 06:19 PM
Members

Originally Posted by G530
As bad as this was, if the car owner was a couple of fellas and they had the hearts to fend off the mob like the women. They might be in a coma right now.
Not if they were smart and got in and drove through the crowd.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Members

Originally Posted by sy1616
Amazing, sports fans are stupid, I live in Philly so I've seen it all. Hope it works out for her!

you guys can carry down there right? This would have been fish in the barrel target practice!!
ya ya.. I'm a bit sociopathic.. It's under control for now.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Contributors

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60
Model Year: 2016

So I came upon this being linked from BMWBlog... there are quite a bit of douchebags over at M5board in my opinion

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e60...ml#post2154098

I would like to see someone torch his car and see if he feels nonchalant about it. That bsze guy is a fucking douchebag (read his comments on the 23rd page).
Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 AM
Members

My Ride: 550i M SPORT - 6 SPEED MANUAL

What a douche. Imagine his car got torched. Would love too see his opinion then!

Quick Reply: BMW that was burnt in the Vancouver riot