E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

A bit of a rant ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2008 Metallic Green 535i,Dakota Brown leather,NAV,HD Radio, Comfort Access,Sport pkg,Premium Pkg,Cold Weather pkg,Logic7,Park Distance, SAT/Paddles, Ipod adapter, tint, LED Side markers, & halos, heated fronts,CPO'd car, tinted tails, heads, reflectors, backup camera, afe cold air intake, led license plate lights, rear lip spoiler, recoded modules: remote folding of mirrors, deleted accept screen on idrive, auto unlocking of door when ignition turned off, closing windows, & sunroof w/ remote, digital speedo on instrument cluster.

Originally Posted by Gatriel
You people aren't very good at this.

For those of you who called the troll a few pages back. Good for you!

For those of you who still think I'm serious and have missed the various bolded and capitalized Lols Rofls and LMAO -- then that's on you.

Trolling aside -- I'd love to see more variety on the board as it does seem that there has been an oversupply of a few topics over and over again.

Also I see lots of you guys are from LA -- anyone down for a meetup this weekend at Wolfcreek in Calabasas. Great beer and food without the Hollywood/Santa Monica prices.
I dunno. I have a few mods. I don't want to put you in peril. You know, being seen with my kind. I know you have a reputation
Old 09-10-2013, 07:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)

Guys, certainly we owe Gatriel an enormous apology. He is obviously superior to us all, and reads here and at Urban Dictionary every chance he gets. As evidence of said superiority, he understands EVERY nuance and ripple of a forum that has existed quite nicely well before his arrival WAY BACK at the beginning of January of this year....How we ever got along without his condescending posts etc. I will never know. I look forward to the times when he has moved onto his nirvana of OverlyEntitledSuperiorBeingsAndTheirDeadStockCars. com (or OESBATDSC for short....Gatriel will explain exactly what this is as he is the master of internet speak!) As an aside, we should all give generously so we can send him to a deserted island where everything is as he thinks it should be, with no outside influence to spoil his otherwise perfect days of sitting around, being pompous and waxing his Dolphin...er car! My bad...All joking aside, he's a Newbie, here since last January, why do we even care what Junior thinks in the first place?

PS...Sorry for the Over-sized signature Gatriel, you see before you showed up here many of us routinely posted our Mods like this, and I'm sure once you are gone from here, it will STILL be just fine with the members here who are open-minded and easy going. It must suck to be so self-important and yet unimportant to everyone else....a cross you will just have to bear!
Old 09-10-2013, 08:03 AM
New Members

My Ride: 05 545i & 01 316i

Old 09-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550i Jet Black on Black Leather, SAT with Paddles, Logic 7, Comfort Seats, NAV, Sport Package, PDC, Xenons, Sirius, Trinity 12W LED Angel Eyes, RPi GT Exhaust, M rear spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, Tinted Tail Lights, Bimmian Carbon Fiber Pillar Trim, Bimmian Shadow 550i emblem, RPi Scoop, E60 Forum Cling, Mtec bulbs in fog lights, Mtec 2W LED for License Plate Light Bulbs, K&N Filter, Bimmian LED Smoked Side Markers, Blackout roundels, Carbon Fiber Kidney Grills. Retired Rides - 1989 325i convertible, 1995 M3, 2002 X5, 2005 545i, 2008 X5 (Lemon)
Exclamation

And yet you knew to post your "Clever" picture??

Right....simply confirms my observations!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:56 AM
New Members

My Ride: 05 545i & 01 316i

Read the first line -- and then posted the picture.

No idea what your observations are.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

Alright enough,

in the past mods and admins haven't had to police this forum much as it's members would eventually show their mauturity and come to terms with their differences/disagreements...unfortunately this is not the case here

this not someone's personal playground to troll and insult others.

thread closed and under review....

Last edited by Gene; 09-10-2013 at 06:49 PM.