E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Angry and Dumb Employee

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is going to be funny to some and pointless to others, however:

I work at the SC plant and last week an employee was asked to come in and have a meeting with the plant manager and human resource manager. This employee had been laying out of working for quite a while now, and thats a NO NO at BMW.

Anyway, he got a 535i last month. Alpine White with Beige interior. He pretty much knew he was getting terminated when they called him in. Once your terminated, you are not leaving that plant parking lot with their BMW, which makes sense.

After he found out that he couldnt take the car back home, he was asked to go remove his personal items from the car and drive it around to the performance center! BIG MISTAKE!

This guy did over $7,000 damage to the car in a matter of 15 minutes.

He took a screwdriver from the trunk tool kit and busted each headlight and brakelight, punched holes in the drivers seat, ripped his sunshades out completely, busted his interior wood with the screwdriver, busted the speedometer plastic cover, ripped the manual and all the other books belonging to the car, and also did tire damage with the screwdriver too, then lastly decided to RUN over BOTH keys to the car!!!

It was very pointless, because he ended up being arrested right there for damage to private property and will have to pay for the damage he has done.

We all laughed about it, but its really crazy how some people can get when you make them mad!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

lol that is hilarious, what an idiot lol! and you guys get free bmw's if you work there huh? hook me up. lol jkz
funny store man

Originally Posted by bmwfan05' post='539824' date='Mar 4 2008, 08:39 PM
This is going to be funny to some and pointless to others, however:

I work at the SC plant and last week an employee was asked to come in and have a meeting with the plant manager and human resource manager. This employee had been laying out of working for quite a while now, and thats a NO NO at BMW.

Anyway, he got a 535i last month. Alpine White with Beige interior. He pretty much knew he was getting terminated when they called him in. Once your terminated, you are not leaving that plant parking lot with their BMW, which makes sense.

After he found out that he couldnt take the car back home, he was asked to go remove his personal items from the car and drive it around to the performance center! BIG MISTAKE!

This guy did over $7,000 damage to the car in a matter of 15 minutes.

He took a screwdriver from the trunk tool kit and busted each headlight and brakelight, punched holes in the drivers seat, ripped his sunshades out completely, busted his interior wood with the screwdriver, busted the speedometer plastic cover, ripped the manual and all the other books belonging to the car, and also did tire damage with the screwdriver too, then lastly decided to RUN over BOTH keys to the car!!!

It was very pointless, because he ended up being arrested right there for damage to private property and will have to pay for the damage he has done.

We all laughed about it, but its really crazy how some people can get when you make them mad!
Old 03-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by too solid' post='539828' date='Mar 4 2008, 11:43 PM
lol that is hilarious, what an idiot lol! and you guys get free bmw's if you work there huh? hook me up. lol jkz
funny store man

Sorry i left out that he took his soda and poured it into the floor too. Jackass
Old 03-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My Ride: 2011.5 Alpine White E90 M3 | Black Novillo Leather | Carbon Fiber Leather Trim | ZCP | ZP2 | M-DCT | Navigation | Moonroof | 6FL Mods: TMS 12.5mm spacers all around l Hawk HPS Brake Pads l OEM M3 Edition Grills l Paint Matched Side Gills l Key Hole D

dam that's crazy..so that car going to be repaired and listed as CPO/demo/executive lease?
Old 03-04-2008, 07:56 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by geneatals' post='539835' date='Mar 5 2008, 12:54 AM
dam that's crazy..so that car going to be repaired and listed as CPO/demo/executive lease?
More than likely. It should be listed as an angry employee demo! lol. It was a nice car, it was loaded, even had active cruise control. Only had 1900 miles on it.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by bmwfan05' post='539824' date='Mar 4 2008, 11:39 PM
This employee had been laying out of working for quite a while now, and thats a NO NO at BMW.
What does "laying out of working" mean actually?
Old 03-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by JSpira' post='539839' date='Mar 5 2008, 01:02 AM
What does "laying out of working" mean actually?

Not showing up. He was find any any every excuse not to come to work.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by too solid' post='539828' date='Mar 4 2008, 08:43 PM
funny store man
I'm not sure someone getting laid off could ever be described as "hilarious", and I'm sure the small matter of him losing his job a few minutes earlier played a role in him acting like an "idiot".
Old 03-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Ya... that wont work... did he think BMW would really care? They'll make him pay for the damages and arrest him, like they did, so in the end he still loses... now he just lost more... out $7K and property damage charges
Old 03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2009 Ford F-250 Harley Davidson Edition 6.4L OHV Power Stroke Turbo Diesel V8 (350hp/650lbft) Blue Flame Package Dual Alternators Touch Screen Navigation + DVD Player Uplifter Switches Trailer Brake Controller Traction Control Rapid Heat Supplemental Cab Heater Rear View Camera Power Slide Moonroof

what he did was "hilarious" not the fact that he got laid off. but if he would have shown up to work he would'nt have been, his own fault.. what do you want me to say that trashing a 60k car is a smart thing for a grown man to do? it's definately not, no matter how angry you are. he is an idiot

Originally Posted by swajames' post='539843' date='Mar 4 2008, 09:10 PM
I'm not sure someone getting laid off could ever be described as "hilarious", and I'm sure the small matter of him losing his job a few minutes earlier played a role in him acting like an "idiot".

Quick Reply: Angry and Dumb Employee