E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

After The Accident

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 07:28 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: BMW E60 9/04 BMW E46 / 3

Here?s the new edition of the german letter

I?ve supplemented the missing infos. Now it?s ok.

Please download THIS version.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
34_BRA_11_german.doc (21.5 KB, 64 views)
Old 07-21-2006, 09:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: My ex-ride: EU '08 LCI 520dA. Space Grey, Sport Seats in Black Leather/Fabric Anthracite, Sport Steering Wheel, A/C with Extended Features, Hi-Fi Speakers, Cup Holders, Cruise with Braking function, Folding Rear Seats, Xenons, Park Distance Control.

Originally Posted by Harry' post='313678' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:28 PM
Here?s the new edition of the german letter

I?ve supplemented the missing infos. Now it?s ok.

Please download THIS version.

Great job Harry!

But of what I have understood "Mein Lenkrad klemmt und die Bremsen haben nicht funktioniert,"
only AFTER the accident.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Contributors

Oh yes? Ohoh...we have to clear this. Hope BaronE explains it one more time here. Then we?ll rewrite it. I understood after he turned the roundel his steering got stuck and the brakes doesen?t work so he crashes.

I?m sure he?ll correct me. At least we?ll get it together.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:50 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

Originally Posted by Harry' post='313724' date='Jul 21 2006, 08:27 PM
Oh yes? Ohoh...we have to clear this. Hope BaronE explains it one more time here. Then we?ll rewrite it. I understood after he turned the roundel his steering got stuck and the brakes doesen?t work so he crashes.

I?m sure he?ll correct me. At least we?ll get it together.
Thaml you very much Harry brakes and the steering wheel caused the accident and later when i was parking the car brakes wouldn't work btw one of the concrete towers holding the fence broke my windshield and left front windows

HARRY VIELEN DANK
Old 07-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

BTW Harry ASAP is not the name of the dealer it means as soon as possible
Old 07-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Contributors

hehe...I see...o.k. delete that.

Fine. Now everything?s clear, like you discribe it, I translated it.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Contributors

Yes harry thank you again und ich kann deutsch sprechen ich hab von eine deutsch gymnasium im tuerkie graduiert und abi gemacht aber ich war nicht sicher mit meine deutsch
Old 07-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Contributors

After The Accident-img003.jpg Screen just after the accident btw I sent my declaration to BMW HQ
Old 07-22-2006, 12:41 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 523i. Alpine white, dakota leather, 8 speed auto, VDC, bluetooth, HID lights, parking sensors, sport seats, black window trim, tinted rear windows 1988 Ferrari 328 GTS, nero on rosso corsa. 1992 Mazda MX-5 / Miata 2009 Ford S-Max 2.5T

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313862' date='Jul 22 2006, 10:16 AM
Attachment 21899 Screen just after the accident btw I sent my declaration to BMW HQ
First of all my condolences with the bad luck you've had.

Having read this thread I hate to tell you but the "letter to BMW" approach will not help. Companies like BMW have procedures for these kind of things. The route to take is - molest your dealer so that he goes and molests the BMW national organisation in Turkey if he believes that the car is at fault. BMW Turkey or whoever is the official BMW importer will then be sending an engineer or someone to inspect the car. Then if you get into disagreement with them - they might, only might, revert to BMW AG. At this point in time you have no legal agreement of any kind with BMW AG - your letter will bounce around the organisation until it's either shredded or you'll get a generic "Thank you for writing, please contact our Turkish organisation" letter.

If you really want to get somewhere - get a lawyer who knows what rights you have vs your dealer under local laws.

--

Przemek
Old 07-22-2006, 01:56 AM
Contributors

Dealer beleives that its a mechanical fault and they contacted BMW AG already but more voices more results so
they suggested me sending a letter to and btw I THINK THIS PIC WILL BECOME VERY HANDY

Quick Reply: After The Accident