E60 Discussion Anything and everything to do with the E60 5 Series. All are welcome!

After The Accident

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 04:15 AM
Senior Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313600' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:06 PM
I dunno dealer won't tell me about the fault memory
Why? Make a scene out of it in front of potential customers and you'll see he'll reconsider it.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:31 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

Called them third time again and a friend who works there told me that they've found 2 or 3 fault codes and also the old LWZ errors
Old 07-21-2006, 05:01 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i 6 speed

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313234' date='Jul 20 2006, 03:30 PM
It is such a bad german even my german is better than that and as this is going to be legal stuff perfect or native speaker translation is needed thanks anyway
Why do you want to translate all this into German? BMW speaks English...
Old 07-21-2006, 05:03 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 530i 6 speed

Meine Lenkungsgrad und die Bremsen waren kaputt gegangen.

Meine Lenkung und meine Bremsen haben ploetzlich und unerwartet versagt.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:21 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E60 520d with BMW Night Vision, Adaptive Bi-Xenon, Adaptive Cruise Control, Pro Logic 7, Pro Nav with DVD changer and TV, Aux in for Ipod, Hella White Taillamps, Red Angel eyes, HUD, BMW Individual Backseat DVD with infrared headsets, Alp White 3, Comfort Seats with ventilation electric memory, sunroof, PDC, Alpine remap, M-Sport, Dynamic Drive, Steptronic ..... (ALL OPTIONS) (Why not get all options then buying a bigger engine?)

I dunno dealer told me it will be better but appearently it will be in english
Old 07-21-2006, 06:48 AM
Contributors

My Ride: BMW E60 9/04 BMW E46 / 3

@BaronE

I?m from germany and I?m in procession to translate. What I do not understand and what everyone will ask you: why in the hell are you driving the crashed car home knowing the brakes don?t work proper? In that case you HAD to load up the car and let it transport to a BMW dealer.
This could be a boomerang for your argumentation.

O.k. Now i?m going on translating. Didn?t read the rest yet, but I have to mention this imediadly.

Sorry for my english it is too hot to concentrate. Writing in german is much relaxed
Old 07-21-2006, 07:03 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by Harry' post='313659' date='Jul 21 2006, 05:48 PM
@BaronE

I?m from germany and I?m in procession to translate. What I do not understand and what everyone will ask you: why in the hell are you driving the crashed car home knowing the brakes don?t work proper? In that case you HAD to load up the car and let it transport to a BMW dealer.
This could be a boomerang for your argumentation.

O.k. Now i?m going on translating. Didn?t read the rest yet, but I have to mention this imediadly.

Sorry for my english it is too hot to concentrate. Writing in german is much relaxed
Thank you very much i drove it because they couldn't tow it at night and i couldn't leave the vehicle unattended because one of the windows is broken. so next day i had the car towed from my house. now its in BMW dealer btw before taking it back home i spoke with my insurance guy police and my bmw customer relations guy
Old 07-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Contributors

OK dude, here you go

I?ve translated it into german. Hope I?ll get it all right wasn?t too heavy.

Who will pay for the damages of your accident? And what will you accomplish with the letter? I think, this turned not out.

Hope I could help you out mate! Good luck!

EDIT: REMOVED THE ATT. PLEASE DL THE NEW VERSION BELOW!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:08 AM
Contributors

Ah, I see. Maybe I should place this in the letter?
Old 07-21-2006, 07:24 AM
Senior Members

Originally Posted by BaranE' post='313663' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:03 PM
Thank you very much i drove it because they couldn't tow it at night and i couldn't leave the vehicle unattended because one of the windows is broken. so next day i had the car towed from my house. now its in BMW dealer btw before taking it back home i spoke with my insurance guy police and my bmw customer relations guy
Man after i've created a more complex image of your situation, i'm telling you, you must be one of the unluckiest people in the world. Such a strange mix of actions and conjuctions...
BTW how did the window brake? Because of the accident or it was broken before the accident?

Quick Reply: After The Accident