Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Finally got my car with pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 12:46 PM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

Been haunting this website for over a year compiling info before buying my own 550. Buying this car was harder than I thought. I gambled and did not order one to my specs but hoped I would find one in a BMW dealer's inventory.

I live in Las Vegas and there is only one dealer that owns both BMW locations. Regardless to say they rape customers here. BMW should look into this conflict in interest when you have one dealership that has a monopoly on their product. The closest BMW dealership is 200 miles away. If you make these guys mad they take it out on you in the service department and strong arm you into giving them good ratings. many of my friends have given up on BMW cars for this reason and went with Lexus and Mercs . They charge on the average 5-6k dollars more than the dealerships in California. So I gave myself three weeks to shop for a dealership. After e-mailing my own and 11 other dealerships only three were willing to work with me on a fair price. Chapman BMW in Arizona, Irvine BMW in Cali and Crevier BMW in Cali. I did most of my communications through E-mail at first then with phone calls. Long story short I almost gave up on buying a 550 until I met Frank Olivares the internet sales manager at Crevier BMW. Crevier BMW is the highest volume dealership in the nation and has the biggest BMW lot in the nation. They are building a 6 story garage to store their inventory. Frank somehow found my car fully loaded with everything in my signature and saved me 5000 dollars on down deposites and another 2000 dollars on the back end of my financing. All the other dealerships around the US told me to take a hike or that the car cannot be found and many never even responded to my inquiries about a 550. I ended up getting my dream 550 and flew into Orange County from Las Vegas and drove it home. Frank and the management from Crevier gave me the red carpet and white glove treatment and off I went. The finance guy didn't try to bend me over by throwing in surprise warrantees or charges. You California guys are lucky to have Crevier BMW for your dealership.

Make sure you future 550 owners shop around before you buy, hit as many stores as you can and give Frank Olivares your first bid he will beat them all. Most dealers were between 3000-6500 over what I had to pay. Frank's number at Crevier BMW

Bus: 714 835 3171

Cell: 626 488 0648

Tell him your with the E60.net forums I told him you guys would call for a good deal.

Here are pics I dont know how to post in bundles so one at a time.
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my car with pics-silvergrey1.jpg   Finally got my car with pics-silvergrey2.jpg   Finally got my car with pics-silvergrey3.jpg   Finally got my car with pics-silvergrey4.jpg  
Old 01-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 2006 BMW 550i "Ben Hogan's 5 Iron" SilverGrey/Black Sport, L7, NAV, CW, AS, Split FR 2003 Audi A4 3.0 CVT "Part of the Moniker" Silver/Ebony, Prem, CW, Star 17s

Originally Posted by TV550' post='227564' date='Jan 21 2006, 05:45 PM
Hi guys,

Been haunting this website for over a year compiling info before buying my own 550. Buying this car was harder than I thought. I gambled and did not order one to my specs but hoped I would find one in a BMW dealer's inventory.

I live in Las Vegas and there is only one dealer that owns both BMW locations. Regardless to say they rape customers here . They charge on the average 5-6k dollars more than the dealerships in California. So I gave myself three weeks to shop for a dealership. After e-mailing my own and 11 other dealerships only three were willing to work with me on a fair price. Chapman BMW in Arizona, Irvine BMW in Cali and Crevier BMW in Cali. I did most of my communications through E-mail at first then with phone calls. Long story short I almost gave up on buying a 550 until I met Frank Olivares the internet sales manager at Crevier BMW. Crevier BMW is the highest volume dealership in the nation and has the biggest BMW lot in the nation. They are building a 6 story garage to store their inventory. Frank somehow found my car fully loaded with everything in my signature and saved me 5000 dollars on down deposites and another 2000 dollars on the back end of my financing. All the other dealerships around the US told me to take a hike or that the car cannot be found and many never even responded to my inquiries about a 550. I ended up getting my dream 550 and flew into Orange County from Las Vegas and drove it home. Frank and the management from Crevier gave me the red carpet and white glove treatment and off I went. The finance guy didn't try to bend me over by throwing in surprise warrantees or charges. You California guys are lucky to have Crevier BMW for your dealership.

Make sure you future 550 owners shop around before you buy, hit as many stores as you can and give Frank Olivares your first bid he will beat them all. Most dealers were between 3k-4k over what I had to pay.

Here are pics I dont know how to post in bundles so one at a time.

another

another

Congrats,

Me likes your color choices and the sports package. I biased.

Enjoy,

CVT Benhogan
Old 01-21-2006, 12:48 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 530 2006 msport package, steptronic, pdc, mystik blue, grey dakota leather, sunroof, Bi-Xenon, heated rear seats, Hi-FI system, velour carpets

Congrats!!! I really like the color combo!!
Members

another
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my car with pics-silvergry5.jpg  
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 BMW 530I steptronic, Orient Blue, Dakota Black Leather, Finishers Aluminium with Wave Cutting interior, NAVIgation, Radio PROFESSIONAL, CD in-dash, Hi-Fi extended sound system, PDC system, Bi-Xenons lights with washers, cruise-control, heated seats, Extended AC, auto"shade" mirrors, auto lights sensors, rain/wiper sensor, M-tech leather multifunction steering wheel, side airbags rearseats, sliding armrest, smoker's package (I don't smoke!), velour floor mats, spare wheel and jack, 122 style rims winter setup, M135 style rims summer setup [color=red]Mods:[/color] [color=blue]M tech sport steering wheel with M5 SMG paddles working retrofit done ! Trunk lid opening button retrofit done.[/color] [color=blue]3M window 35% tint done Chrome grilles E60.net Clings [/color]

niceeeeeeeeeee !
I see something sweet in the garage
Old 01-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Members

I like the puddle lights on the rear view side mirrors that light up at night. I have not seen anyone post this so here is a pic
Attached Thumbnails Finally got my car with pics-silvergrey6.jpg  
Old 01-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Contributors

Looks fantastic ... nice color combo and options.

How was the drive home? Did you behave?
Old 01-21-2006, 12:59 PM
Members

Originally Posted by tachyon' post='227575' date='Jan 21 2006, 01:53 PM
Looks fantastic ... nice color combo and options.

How was the drive home? Did you behave?
Cruised around 88-92 mph to vary the speed as the owners manual said but hit 100 mph couple times when I wasnt paying attention The hud with Navigation was awesome to get through the LA freeways and exits. It clearly is a saftey device. I love this car!!! and should have bought one sooner. Now if I can only get my NAVI screen to tell me I am not in a lake right now. :thumbsdown:

Otherwise its the best sports sedan out there period next to the M5. Have not driven the Porsche since I brought home the 550 I think its getting jealous.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 530iA Silver Grey , black interior. Premium Package, Navigation System, Head-up Display, Radio Satellite, Adaptive Xenon Headlights. AC Schnitzer Front Lip, H&R springs, Rear red reflector, All season Floor mat,

Yeah i saw something sweet in the garage too! 997s ?

Congrats for your new ride...
Old 01-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Banned

My Ride: '05 545i, silver gray, black leather with anthracite maple wood, sport package, premium sound, navigation, cold weather package, electric rear sunshade, folding rear seat, satellite radio prep, PIAA 4150K fogs, red rear reflectors, hardwired Valentine One

Congrats!

Nice 997 Carrera S in the garage!

Quick Reply: Finally got my car with pics