Dealer Purchasing & Service Forum What's your dealers sales and service department like? Post finance and lease questions here too.

Expected Arrival

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2005 530i SMG, Sport package, Premium package, L7, Xenon Headlamps, Window Shades, Rear red reflectors

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='Nov 23 2004, 08:58 PM
I'm assuming Wallenius Wilhelmsen doesnt ship west bound cars anymore right? Like to California... my cars been down since the 11th but I still cant find it on the WW site with my VIN and Owners Lounge still says its awaiting transportation... Dealer doenst have much info...
[snapback]60108[/snapback]
Old 11-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 530i SMG, Sport package, Premium package, L7, Xenon Headlamps, Window Shades, Rear red reflectors

Since I have discovered this forum over the weekend, I have found out how to track my car. Currently, it is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on the Aegean Leader. I can track the progress but haven't been able to determine when it is supposed to dock at Port Hueneme. Anyone out there know how to find Port of Call dates for the transports? All my service advisor knows is that I should get it by the end of the year. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:26 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Originally Posted by mp0i' date='Nov 23 2004, 09:10 PM
Since I have discovered this forum over the weekend, I have found out how to track my car.? Currently, it is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on the Aegean Leader.? I can track the progress but haven't been able to determine when it is supposed to dock at Port Hueneme.? Anyone out there know how to find Port of Call dates for the transports?? All my service advisor knows is that I should get it by the end of the year. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
[snapback]60114[/snapback]
How did you find out it was in the middle of the atlantic ocean? Did you ask your dealer for the ship name? Mines still witing at the docks in germany...
Old 11-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='Nov 23 2004, 09:26 PM
[quote name='mp0i' date='Nov 23 2004, 09:10 PM']Since I have discovered this forum over the weekend, I have found out how to track my car.? Currently, it is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on the Aegean Leader.? I can track the progress but haven't been able to determine when it is supposed to dock at Port Hueneme.? Anyone out there know how to find Port of Call dates for the transports?? All my service advisor knows is that I should get it by the end of the year. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
How did you find out it was in the middle of the atlantic ocean? Did you ask your dealer for the ship name? Mines still witing at the docks in germany...
[snapback]60120[/snapback]
[/quote]

My Dealer was able to tell me the name of the ship it was parked on. I then used the info on this site to track and plot the position of the ship. I guess that old Navy experience finally paid off.
Old 11-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Members

Sorry my friends waiting cars in CA. As I posted in a new thread, I replaced my order today at the final moment, and 545 with steptronic is not mine any more. My another long wait begins today....but I've loved to wait another two months or so...
Old 11-24-2004, 04:49 AM
Contributors

My Ride: E90 M3
Model Year: 2011

Originally Posted by EBMCS03' date='Nov 23 2004, 10:26 PM
[quote name='mp0i' date='Nov 23 2004, 09:10 PM']Since I have discovered this forum over the weekend, I have found out how to track my car.? Currently, it is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on the Aegean Leader.? I can track the progress but haven't been able to determine when it is supposed to dock at Port Hueneme.? Anyone out there know how to find Port of Call dates for the transports?? All my service advisor knows is that I should get it by the end of the year. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
[snapback]60120[/snapback]
[/quote]

EBMCS03, don't rely on the Owner's Circle website too much. It said Awaiting Transport the day my car arrived at my dealer! Try the 800 number, which you can find by doing a search or look in the FAQ section. It was more up to date in tracking my car, by far. And call your salesperson again, they should more helpful than they have been.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:14 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: MY05 545i Jet Black with Auburn interior. SMG, Logic7, Sport Package, Comfort Seats, Navigation.

No need to search. Here it is: 800-831-1117
Old 11-24-2004, 07:58 AM
Members

My Ride: 545i Silver Grey on Black, 6 Spd Manual, Sport, Comfort Seats, Sat Radio, Fold Down RS

If you find your ship's name through your dealer, you can track it across the ocean on the site below:

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/allships.phtml (be sure to click on "plot" after your ships name)

Mine is als on on the "Aegean Leader" and I'm following it across the pond.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 545iSMGSilver GrayAuburn Dakota LeatherLogic 7 Premium SoundSports Package

Ya I call that 800 number daily and it still keeps saying awaiting transportation... and it was done on the 11th and has been sitting at the docks since the 12th...

Ya Onwers circle is slow... but I was hoping it wouldnt be this time... no such luck I guess...

Oh and My dealer... they'll clueless... either that or they dont want to bother... they just prethend they are dumb and so they dont have to deal with these question... they just said It'll be here in about 30 days.. NO DUH! I could have guessed that!
Old 11-24-2004, 06:04 PM
Contributors

Originally Posted by bdoviack' date='Nov 24 2004, 09:58 AM
If you find your ship's name through your dealer, you can track it across the ocean on the site below:

http://www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/allships.phtml (be sure to click on "plot" after your ships name)

Mine is als on on the "Aegean Leader" and I'm following it across the pond.
[snapback]60277[/snapback]

Oooo you're in LA.. so you foung your ship by calling the dealer? I'll ask them once the 800 number or the OL shows en route.

When was your car completed? 11th?

Quick Reply: Expected Arrival