Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Positive umnitza reviews

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My Ride: M5
Model Year: 2008
Default Positive umnitza reviews

Reviews from our customers.
Graf H.
Brentwood, TN
5.0 star rating 8/19/2013
Love the BMW headlights! One finally burned out a bulb. They got me going in 3 days. Keep up the good work, guys!
Joe R. (JOE ROSA) - a member on this forum.
Schaumburg, IL

5.0 star rating 8/19/2013
Extremely satisfied with Umnitza's products and customer service. They have gone out of their way to make me happy. They even helped me ship big ticket items bought from other resellers. I bought their M5 body kit painted for my E60 BMW and couldn't be happier. They're very knowledgeable with their products and help you with the decision making. I give then five stars.
Jordan M.
Lafayette, LA

5.0 star rating 8/16/2013
I would just like to express how impressed I am with your customer service. Even a year after my purchase you are still quick to respond to my questions. Even though my issue is from how I installed the rings, your dedicated to help me fix the problem. Umnitza is definitely my lighting source for all future mods!
Keith M.
Boston, MA

4.0 star rating 8/16/2013
Purchased Orion V2 angel eyes from Umnitza and had some trouble with the install as the instructions were not overly clear. However, I reached out to Umnitza support and they promptly called to walk me through possible solutions, figured out my problem in 10 minutes. Great support, great product, would definitely buy from Umnitza again
Terence Y.
Owings Mills, MD

5.0 star rating 7/29/2013
Called up Umnitza and spoke with Tim who provided me with excellent customer service. Ordered the Predator Orion V4 LED Angel Eyes for my 2013 BMW E92 M3. Man, their product is amazing! After installation, my opinion is that all BMW headlamps should come like this from the factory. Umnitza's awesome angel eyes combined with their great customer service makes me one happy customer!
Marc Z.
Howell, NJ

5.0 star rating 7/7/2013
I went to Umnitza for rims on my 2000 BMW 540 (E39). I was worried about fitment because I was upgrading to 19" rims. They assured me that with the correct tires, fitting 19s would be no problem as long as I followed their guidelines. I waited anxiously for the rims to arrive, which they shipped very quickly. Had my local shop throw them on, and it was a perfect fit, just as promised.

They've got a loyal customer for all my BMW needs!!!
Vincent G.
Bay Shore, NY

5.0 star rating 6/28/2013
I have been ordering products from Umnitza for years and they never cease to amaze me. The LED rings they offer are Great products. Recently I ordered a set of wheels and for no reason they upgraded the shipping to overnight from CA to NY at no cost!! I had to leave a 5 star review for that alone.Their customer service is great also! Responded to emails quickly and informatively.Truly made this purchase painless. Cant wait to buy from again!
Thank you!
Richard P.
Aurora, CO

4.0 star rating 6/28/2013
I contacted Umnitza regarding their ICE Lite BMW LED Upgrade Angel Eyes (H8). They answered my concerns, I placed the order and had the product within the specified shipping time. I installed the LED's in no time flat (5 minutes), but had concerns regarding the extended cables and adaptors.. sent an email and had a response within the hour (by then I had already sorted my issue but that aside and hour is a decent amount of time.. ) and so far everything is still good.

Pro's: Fast (even for someone who really wants instant answers) communication, clear instructions and overall satisfied experience.

Con's: The brightness of the LED's shown in their ad is not comparable to the brightness I am actually receiving from the lights.. inner lights are bright, outer halo's are not even close to the ad's brightness. Kind of sad there, as that was what I was going for..
Jon S.
Pleasanton, CA

5.0 star rating 5/20/2013
My son has been buying headlight conversions here for years. My Prius headlight bulb went dead three years later, and Umnitza replaced it on the spot, with the difficult maneuver necessary on the right hand Prius light.

The BMWs are lined up outside getting fixed up- maybe instead of ordering from the web store, bring your car in and let the experts size it up.
more happy customers:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

Originally Posted by e60oholic
I got my m5tech front, m5 skirts, and mtech rear from Umnitza and everything went great. Matt called me directly to confirm my order after i paid via paypal and was very nice on the phone. I had a few fitment issues but he was quick to email me back with how to make it work some trimming required etc. . Greyhound worked out perfect for me took the pickup down to my station 15 mins away. Took about a 10 days to ship to NY from Cali but hey thats normal. I have nothing bad to say about them but everyone has different experiences. I would not hesitate to deal with Umnitza again.
Originally Posted by Persian_535i
I've made two purchases from Umnitza in the past and haven't had any bad experiences with them yet.
Originally Posted by sachal007
i am sorry, but my experience with MATT has been nothing but exceptional. As far as fitting the bumpers, I think a decent auto body shop should have no issue installing your parts. I was informed by my body shop that the kit was pretty straight forward.

not directed towards anyone but customers are not ALWAYS right, Sometimes they just need a good whop ass beating.
Originally Posted by bmwgroup
Just a little insight from my part...

Matt is a stand-up guy and lives up to his promises. As far as the bumpers goes. It is AFTERMARKET and aftermarket products is what it is. It will require some modifications and it will not be 100% perfect.

I had purchased the M5Tech kit and ofcourse when it came to installation, the front bumper needed modification for it to fit and the washer bracket also needed some modification for it to fit. YES it was frustrating but John & Leo at ///Motorcepts did an outstanding job with the paint work and installation. (Thanks John & Leo).

The rear M5 bumper has a slope/droop at the bottom where it looks shitty. I am ordering an OEM M5 rear bumper as I type now.

With that said, you cannot be too upset with the company that sells these products at a low cost price. After all it is Aftermarket.

Trinity Autosport and other companies on eBay sells the same bumpers, and these bumpers are all coming from one factory in China.

If you are dissatisfied with the aftermarket bumpers these companies sell, go buy yourself OEM bumpers.
Originally Posted by peter griffin
Matt is a great guy, with great vision for what he's doing with Umnitza. I've seen the company grow from the begining, where Angel eyes for the E46 became the standard aftermarket lighting, now body kits and other accessories for other models and brands... They've been in the industry for 10+ years, he deal direct with factory, carry more parts than many reputable vendors here, and got enough cult followers just from the 3's alone.... Enough said.
Originally Posted by saltdog
I didn't have any issues with Umnitza. Ordered full mtech kit last Tuesday and got it 3 days later! Nice product and great communication. Getting painted/installed tomorrow and will post pics when I get the car back.
Originally Posted by Roy7
I got some angel eyes and had some issues installing them, I called them, they walked me through it.

Then I had some issues w/a random light going on and off, and messaged my concern on a Sunday, they got back to me within 1 hour (despite being closed!).

Nice people with good service, and will definitely have my repeat business.

-Neil
Old 08-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's funny I've never seen any of these reviews on 5series.net.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 550I LOADED, all options except HUD and NV

Funny how trusted vendors like Trinity Autosport, Motorcepts, and Acute Performance have yet to feel the need to post an "I am so great" thread.
https://5series.net/forums/buyer-sel...rcepts-134411/

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-franc...ncord-ca-75038

Last edited by pjinca; 08-20-2013 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 06:10 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 M5 alpine white, black full leather, etc.

greased palms no doubt. hehe...........
Old 08-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by pjinca
Funny how [/URL]
Motorcepts and Umnitza have a great relationship, we've been buying each other's parts for years.

Originally Posted by 1Grn Bmr
Check this out: http://corruptauthority.com/corrupti...-play-scandal/. Umnitza may have a point.
Originally Posted by dwlink
+1 This is old news. The BBB is totally corrupt. Too bad anyone hardly knows.

Does Better Business Bureau Sell Its Grades? | Video - ABC News
We don't have any plans to participate with corrupt organizations like BBB. We refuse to pay their shakedown fees (they've called us every quarter asking us to "pay" for their services).
Old 08-22-2013, 08:08 PM
New Members

Default Unnecessary noise.

Originally Posted by dbae1978
Here is the way I see it. BMW enthusiast are considered the PRIMADONNA of the high end car industry. Yes, that's right vain , snotty and consider themselves above the rest. The majority of buyers don't place positive reviews of their transactions. Now, when they experience a negative one with all this media, FB, Twitter, and forums, they feel that they need to tell the whole world. Why me, Why me. During my recent buying spree I came across negative events with my purchases. The vendors tried to satisfy my request in the best possible way. Sometimes the vendors can't satisfied everyone. I never made a negative comment on any forum. As you are aware 95% of the stuff that we buy is made in China, Taiwan or Indonesia. Don't blame the vendors, they work with what they can get. They perform due diligence in trying to get the best product possible to satisfied our secular addiction. I'm new to this forum, but I do see how various members try to steer new members to certain vendors. Don't take me wrong, that sometimes could be positive. What is wrong is negatively producing noise were is not deserve. Before you open your trap, think that these companies are here to provide us with the best service they can offer and that your negative comments can hurt and sometimes shut a business down. A great percentage of their sales originate from these forums. They're here to serve us and not to steal your excess cash. Please consider that these guys have families to feed. Paradigm shift, look at life in a positive way. Consider yourself blessed. A grand majority of the people on the other side of the world don't even have shoes or a secure meal. Here, in this side of the world we bitch because an A/E isn't sufficiently bright enough or a bulb burned prematurely.
Now, I see that you sponsor 3 vendors in your signature, that explain your evil thoughts. Any human with a semi intelligent intellect can see right thru you. I've spend well over $2000.00 on a painted M5 body kit with the dark side according to your interpretation of Umnitza. The shop told me that the kit fitment was perfect. I'm more than totally satisfied. They are still helping me with shipping on items bought over at salvage yards. Now that's what you call customer service. You wrongly gang up on a company so members become part of the collective of the businesses that you blindly sponsor. Resistance is not futile. Google it. Take it light and bring it. Anything will do to spark and spice up this forum.

PS: Learn how to use the search option , you'll find plenty of Umnitza happy customers in various foreign and domestic car enthusiast forums. Umnitza is an innovator not a follower like you. We will not bow down.

http://www.umnitza.com/

Um•nitza inc
2170 Commerce Ave
Suite Q
Concord, CA 94520
USA

925•521•0577

LOL

Last edited by Jrosa55; 08-23-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Former Vendor

The last 7 listed on the first post are all from our customers on this forum out of only 1 thread. There are many others that we didn't list just on the forum. they aren't that hard to find.

Originally Posted by Jrosa55
Here is the way I see it. BMW enthusiast are considered the PRIMADONNA of the high end car industry. Yes, that's right vain , snotty and consider themselves above the rest. The majority of buyers don't place positive reviews of their transactions. Now, when they experience a negative one with all this media, FB, Twitter, and forums, they feel that they need to tell the whole world. Why me, Why me. During my recent buying spree I came across negative events with my purchases. The vendors tried to satisfy my request in the best possible way. Sometimes the vendors can't satisfied everyone. I never made a negative comment on any forum. As you are aware 95% of the stuff that we buy is made in China, Taiwan or Indonesia. Don't blame the vendors, they work with what they can get. They perform due diligence in trying to get the best product possible to satisfied our secular addiction. I'm new to this forum, but I do see how various members try to steer new members to certain vendors. Don't take me wrong, that sometimes could be positive. What is wrong is negatively producing noise were is not deserve. Before you open your trap, think that these companies are here to provide us with the best service they can offer and that your negative comments can hurt and sometimes shut a business down. A great percentage of their sales originate from these forums. They're here to serve us and not to steal your excess cash. Please consider that these guys have families to feed. Paradigm shift, look at life in a positive way. Consider yourself blessed. A grand majority of the people on the other side of the world don't even have shoes or a secure meal. Here, in this side of the world we bitch because an A/E isn't sufficiently bright enough or a bulb burned prematurely.
Now, I see that you sponsor 3 vendors in your signature, that explain your evil thoughts. Any human with a semi intelligent intellect can see right thru you. I've spend well over $2000.00 on a painted M5 body kit with the dark side according to your interpretation of Umnitza. The shop told me that the kit fitment was perfect. I'm more than totally satisfied. They are still helping me with shipping on items bought over at salvage yards. Now that's what you call customer service. You wrongly gang up on a company so members become part of the collective of the businesses that you blindly sponsor. Resistance is not futile. Google it. Take it light and bring it. Anything will do to spark and spice up this forum.

PS: Learn how to use the search option , you'll find plenty of Umnitza happy customers in various foreign and domestic car enthusiast forums. Umnitza is an innovator not a follower like you. We will not bow down.

Umnitza|BMW Angel Eyes|LED Angel Eyes|Headlights|Lighting|Performance|Service|87748 66489

Um•nitza inc
2170 Commerce Ave
Suite Q
Concord, CA 94520
USA

925•521•0577

LOL
All our guys read this and are humbled by your support!
Old 08-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by yersole
Prompt, detailed communication and very willing to deal with any issues.

I mentioned a slight, minor issue with a part I received in a discussion post (not a big deal) and they (Anthony) took the initiative to follow up on it with me and sent me a free replacement part immediately.
Thank you.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:36 PM
New Members

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My Ride: E60
Model Year: 2006
Engine: na

Trinity probably sponsors you so you have to post things like this, it's understandable. Those stickers must mean a great ordeal to you to back them up on an online forum.

I'll bite though, I've bought roundels/lights from Trinity. I got what I paid for and I'm still happy.

From Umnitza I received my mtech bumpers, again I got what I paid for and I'm very happy.

The one thing I laugh about is bad mouthing, especially when I read that one companies' quality of product is better when I'm almost positive they have the same vendor. For anyone reading this, be specific with whoever you talk to for a purchase, and remember people are more likely to bad mouth a product rather than write a positive review. Trinity/Umnitza are very professional companies, hence the competition we're witnessing here...
Old 08-31-2013, 10:22 PM
New Members

My Ride: 2006 525xi

Here is a few links of the thousands of review, the scums we call Umnitza does not want you to see.

Umnitza Inc - Concord, CA

Umnitza Reviews - umnitza.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jrhail...or-thei-408609

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Umnitz...fornia-1080027

Umnitza Business Review in Concord, CA - San Francisco, Oakland, San Mateo, and Northern Coastal California BBB

I will NEVER... EVER... buy from Umnitza again

SCAM ALERT *** UMNITZA *** HELP please if you can

Every name that came up on google under Umnitza, seems to leave a foul taste in peoples mouth.....and babys. Observe the links below.

Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

Health Hazard Alert: Certain UMNITZA (in Russian Language) Brand Baby Cereal Products May Contain Mycotoxin

But I do agree with Umnitza when they say there #1

At scamming and scramming!

Last edited by Amg80; 08-31-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Positive umnitza reviews