Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008 | 04:35 AM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by acs5' post='616211' date='Jul 4 2008, 10:30 AM
...you can call any dealer ship in USA and confirm its true or not...
It's not.
Old 07-04-2008 | 07:05 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by cookceramics' post='616240' date='Jul 4 2008, 06:25 AM
Date order was placed- 12 February 2008
Received the kit 1 July 2008

What a shit fight- never buy from this man, ever. I am lucky enough to have the resources to track him down and I did. I was prepared to physically extract the money from him and presto the kit appears. He is in some legal shit big time. Get together in this forum now and form a class action. DO NOT WAIT he is on the verge of disappearing.
Tony if you read this, when I unpack my kit in a weeks time, if anything is missing or wrong I am comming for you.
Good for you, mate.

And the funny thing is both arcticT and lokoloko have ordered and paid in 2007 and are still waiting. I just don't get it.

I don't mean to rub it in. I was considering to join the GB back in May but decided to hold back. So glad I didn't buy from him. I don't believe I will ever after learning all these. Tony has lost another potential customer.

Good luck guys, I hope everything works out the best for all of you.
Old 07-04-2008 | 08:34 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2010 VW Passat Wagon 2.0l Tsi Grey/Grey Budapest 18" Lost to HPFP issues: 08 535i sport pkg Lost to Dreaded E61 Sun roof leaks: 07 E61 530Xi

Originally Posted by theXman' post='616312' date='Jul 4 2008, 10:05 AM
Good for you, mate.

And the funny thing is both arcticT and lokoloko have ordered and paid in 2007 and are still waiting. I just don't get it.

I don't mean to rub it in. I was considering to join the GB back in May but decided to hold back. So glad I didn't buy from him. I don't believe I will ever after learning all these. Tony has lost another potential customer.

Good luck guys, I hope everything works out the best for all of you.
+1
Some things just did not jive right when I was told that I had to order parts for the LCI , since I specifically asked if the kit came with all the 08 parts...

I've been told by 3 different BMW parts depts ( All recommended by people on these forums and the BMW CCA) the 08 kits COME with all the parts needed for the install (new spacers,inserts, and in the case of pdc the sensors, hince the added cost over the older kits) and that there was no need to order them. This is when I said no thanks...
Old 07-07-2008 | 07:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Update on mine.... Bank of America said I'd get paperwork midweek this week to file for my transaction refund against Tony..... Emailed Tony and explained the situation and said I needed a tracking number by the end of the week or I was signing the paperwork and sending it back (it IS time sensitive so I have no choice).... He seemed to disregard the actual content of the email and said he's doing the best he can and he's looking for another body shop which take time and isn't sure how he's going to get all these kits painted at the same time but thanks me for understanding...... .... .... I no longer understand.
Old 07-07-2008 | 08:23 AM
Senior Members

how about we just pursue lawsuit against him or something. He is basically have all of your money and he can run away if he wants... So it might be a good idea to go on hard on him. or ban from the forum
Old 07-07-2008 | 08:54 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i
Model Year: 2004

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='618047' date='Jul 7 2008, 11:25 AM
Update on mine.... Bank of America said I'd get paperwork midweek this week to file for my transaction refund against Tony..... Emailed Tony and explained the situation and said I needed a tracking number by the end of the week or I was signing the paperwork and sending it back (it IS time sensitive so I have no choice).... He seemed to disregard the actual content of the email and said he's doing the best he can and he's looking for another body shop which take time and isn't sure how he's going to get all these kits painted at the same time but thanks me for understanding...... .... .... I no longer understand.
Adam - He just proved to you again how confused and disorganized he is. If I were you, I'd sign the paperwork and get my hard earned $$ back.
But thats me.

Good luck.
Old 07-07-2008 | 09:23 AM
Members

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='618047' date='Jul 7 2008, 11:25 AM

Fellas, I received my M-Kit today from Tony. I placed my order on April 17th (Full M-kit in Black Metallic, PDC). I have not opened the boxes and inspected for quality, but I thought you might be interested to know that Tony is still fulfilling orders. I believe that your Group Buy was finalized right after right after my order, so at least that is a chance he's working on fulfilling the GB now. Good Luck on getting all this resolved. I'll post a message if something is not right with my kit.
Old 07-07-2008 | 09:29 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by adam81osu' post='618047' date='Jul 7 2008, 08:25 AM
Adam, I asked BofA to fax me the documents and I immediately signed them and faxed them back. If anyone else used BofA, I would call them immediately before the time runs out.

I also filed claims with PayPal and called to speak to someone. Even though the time has run out to have an open claim with PayPal, they told me that they still keep the claim on file for their own reasons to see if the vendor receives numerous complaints. So if you used paypal, and I assume you all did, then I would also suggest filing your claim with them on top of your credit card company. We cannot let anymore members of this forum (or others) fall prey to this until Tony gets his act in gear.

I PMed Tony on June 26th, he hasnt read it or responded. I also PMed Tony a couple days ago and told him that I would drop the claim with my CC company if he would refund me $200 and just ship me the kit unpainted by the June 13th deadline which would make the cost the $1599 price he has on his website for an unpainted kit. No response.

:thumbsdown:
Old 07-07-2008 | 10:40 PM
Members

Originally Posted by kali4nia58' post='618142' date='Jul 7 2008, 10:29 AM
Adam, I asked BofA to fax me the documents and I immediately signed them and faxed them back. If anyone else used BofA, I would call them immediately before the time runs out.

I also filed claims with PayPal and called to speak to someone. Even though the time has run out to have an open claim with PayPal, they told me that they still keep the claim on file for their own reasons to see if the vendor receives numerous complaints. So if you used paypal, and I assume you all did, then I would also suggest filing your claim with them on top of your credit card company. We cannot let anymore members of this forum (or others) fall prey to this until Tony gets his act in gear.

I PMed Tony on June 26th, he hasnt read it or responded. I also PMed Tony a couple days ago and told him that I would drop the claim with my CC company if he would refund me $200 and just ship me the kit unpainted by the June 13th deadline which would make the cost the $1599 price he has on his website for an unpainted kit. No response.

:thumbsdown:
I also ordered mines with the group buy on May 2nd...as I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll get his act together, it doesn't look like he will. I pm'd him regarding getting my kit unpainted with a refund for paint and nada, no replies. So I just pm'd him after reading these last couple of posts that I'll give him until the end of Tuesday to reply and send out the kit unpainted with a partial refund for it being unpainted. I also used paypal and the credit card is BOA, so I will call them tomorrow AM to get the paper works started. All I wanted was my kit for my car, and all I keep getting is empty promises. So, it finally had to come to this. I hope for Tony's sake he gets his act together. He keeps saying we are stressing him out....but he doesn't think that we also get stressed out thinking that our $1800 hard earned money for most of us is in limbo...especially when he doesn't reply to our pm's or what not. He should be able to fulfill my request as he states he got all the kits in stock just needs to be painted. We'll see tomorrow and I'll keep you guys posted. Should of just went to EUROREV. They know what customer service is all about. Unfortunately, it was too late for me.

alex
Old 07-08-2008 | 03:08 PM
Members

Originally Posted by owoolfolk' post='618135' date='Jul 7 2008, 01:23 PM
Fellas, I received my M-Kit today from Tony. I placed my order on April 17th (Full M-kit in Black Metallic, PDC). I have not opened the boxes and inspected for quality, but I thought you might be interested to know that Tony is still fulfilling orders. I believe that your Group Buy was finalized right after right after my order, so at least that is a chance he's working on fulfilling the GB now. Good Luck on getting all this resolved. I'll post a message if something is not right with my kit.
ha... Good for you that finally got your kit. You probably got the kit I ordered. I ordered mine on april 1, same as yours ( Black metallic PDC). As July 2. I sent to Tony the final ultimatum that giving me a date or filing a dispute with my credit card. So he texted back to me that no worry, it will be ready soon, but still no date. Luckly I got refund right away from my credit card company, and I sent Tony a message to cancel my order. Never hear a word from him.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)