Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Contributors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Ride: 2012 535i M package

Originally Posted by jdcinc21' post='615068' date='Jul 3 2008, 12:59 AM
WOW seriously you guys are not making this any better.

I understand all of your concerns but seriously you guys have only being waiting since April or May.

Ya'll need to chill out!

I have been waiting since Jan. If all of you are calling Tony and Pm him how can he work.
Yes I am pissed that I have been waiting so long but you guys are adding more fuel to the fire!
Tony obviously hasn't ran off with your money. Ya'll will get your parts but you have to wait your turn.

Some people have been waiting longer than me.
Im afraid that all of you complaining will cause him to panic and get his list of to do out of order.

He definitely got in over his head, but please give him sometime to work on his orders.
you guys stop calling tony... need to give him a couple more weeks, maybe half a year
Old 07-03-2008, 07:02 AM
Contributors

Originally Posted by solrac6262' post='615344' date='Jul 3 2008, 07:54 AM
you guys stop calling tony... need to give him a couple more weeks, maybe half a year
dont want to be waiting 6 or 7 months like others. thats why they call. me personally, i just file the claims/charge backs, get my money and go to EuroRev
Old 07-03-2008, 07:19 AM
Members

My Ride: 04' BMW 525i, 15% tint all-round, H&R Race Springs, 20" Iforged Imola, M-tech Kit, Angelibright V3, Hamann Style front splitter

Originally Posted by kali4nia58' post='615353' date='Jul 3 2008, 11:02 AM
dont want to be waiting 6 or 7 months like others. thats why they call. me personally, i just file the claims/charge backs, get my money and go to EuroRev
We should try and see if Eurorev does group buy for the body kit...
Old 07-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2005 Alpine White 530i

Yea no kidding -if a bunch of people buy kits off them the next 30 days maybe they can get that price down closer to tony's original $2200 offering.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Contributors

hmmmm.... that would be great! except i am really tired of waiting on other people.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:08 AM
Members

My Ride: 04' BMW 525i, 15% tint all-round, H&R Race Springs, 20" Iforged Imola, M-tech Kit, Angelibright V3, Hamann Style front splitter

We can limit the GB list so that eurorev can still handle it and we get our body kit in time...
Old 07-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2004 530i sport 6spd Sapphire Black/Tan

Order/Payment Date
May 13, 2008

Product Ordered
Full non-PDC M-Tech kit(sap black)/with Dual diffuser

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)
He told me 3-4 weeks....

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met
then he told me the kits were backorder, so then he said the first week is July before the group buy(sorry)...when I read the (buying experience of Quad M) thread.....I PM'ed again and he told me to patience...so I know its going to take a long time to get my kit....I hate the word "PATIENCE", it just stress me out more ...

Current Status
Last PM no response

Solutions offered
no solution...just wait...hopefully for the best(wow just stress me out more)..Wish you all for the best...hope you all get your kit soon..
Old 07-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Members

Order/Payment Date
April 30, 2008

Product Ordered
Full non-pdc M-Tech Kit in AW - Didn't want to wait for GB, paid $1995

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)
Quote from Tony on April 30th about delivery date:
ok deal THREE WEEKS guarantee you got it..
you can send the payment to PAYPALBMW@YAHOO.COM and indicate that
seller is responsible to deliver the painted kit 3 weeks after the payment is cleared in our bank account which takes 4 days total. So it will be the date 4 days after the payment is made.
the price is $1995 and please enter all the car info+your FULL VIN number with color code and your user name in the forums with contact number.

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met

May 28:
the non PDC kid are national back order from bmw Germany that's why the delay comes from the release date is 29th and then we will be receiving them to the states and its in our hands as you know as soon as it arrives to me I'll put to be painted for you.

May 30:
ARE YOU GOING TO REPLY TO THAT LAST PM I SENT YOU??????? IGNORING ME IS NOT MAKING THINGS ANY BETTER FOR YOU OR ME! IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME A FIRM DATE OF WHEN YOU WILL BE SHIPPING OUT MY KIT, I WANT MY MONEY BACK. LIKE I SAID, I RATHER HAVE IT PAINTED AND READY TO PUT ON, BUT IF IT'S GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER MONTH, I RATHER JUST BUY THE KIT LOCALLY AND SEND IT TO A SHOP TO GET PAINTED. PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Tony's reply: aggression and stress will not help or speed up I have the kit came in for you from germany with direct shipment next week I will work on it and ship it out next day air, once again put a smile on your face not a upsetness please.. I briefly explained what caused the delay you can call any dealer ship in USA and confirm its true or not

June 5:
IS MY KIT BEING SHIPPED OUT THIS WEEK? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE STATUS IS

Tony's reply: yes almost ready can you please call me from this number when you have a chance 1 561 396 7900 - Called several times with no answer or return call

June 9:
the non pdc kit was on back order but now its in for you sir, dont you think I am honest enough to explain? BMW suddenly inform my dealership for the back order issue couple weeks back do you really I could control that situation at that time? please.. think again...

your kit will be done this week (promised for the third time that it would be finished "this week") and shipped out to you next day air to Hawaii ( I am not even charging you AIR shipping for HI)

June 21:
hello,

we will do it this week for you I will email you again once its getting done thank you so much for your patience I really appreciate it.

best regards.

June 30:
once again, i am trying my best but nobody listens to me now, we have the kits but the body shop keeps delaying it its not really me whos is hoding up like this please understand, i feel very bad not being on time especially with yours

Current Status
I told him on July 1 that I was going to take legal action if my kit is not in my possession by July 11. He has not responded at all.

Solutions offered
None - I just want my money back already.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:25 AM
Members

Date order was placed- 12 February 2008
Received the kit 1 July 2008

What a shit fight- never buy from this man, ever. I am lucky enough to have the resources to track him down and I did. I was prepared to physically extract the money from him and presto the kit appears. He is in some legal shit big time. Get together in this forum now and form a class action. DO NOT WAIT he is on the verge of disappearing.
Tony if you read this, when I unpack my kit in a weeks time, if anything is missing or wrong I am comming for you.
Old 07-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Members

I ordered a Full M-Tech Kit w/PDC in Black Sapphire on 4/17. Although Tony has not delivered my kit within 1 month as promised, he has stayed in constant communication via Text Messaging. I intially got the same generic responses like many of you, but for the last week he has called numerous times to provide me with updates. On yesterday, he called 5 times and gave me the tracking numbers for UPS shipping. I will post a message later today with regards to the status of my kit.

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)