Buyer & Seller Feedback Post feedback about buyers and sellers doing business on the forums.

Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Order/Payment Date

May 2nd, 2008

Product Ordered

Full Kit, W/PDC, AW, Group Buy

Expected Delivery Date (please copy and paste PM from Tony)

July 13th.

Follow-Up Conversation if delivery date was NOT met

None yet

Current Status

Unknown, several PM's sent, none replied to.

Solutions offered

I just want my kit or my money back.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

As I posted in the other thread, it's surely time that this vendor was banned from doing business here.

The business model seems to be that E60.net members are asked to pay in full, upfront, for this vendor to hold on to their cash for as long as possible, and then for the vendor to seemingly and continually overpromise and undeliver when members ask reasonable questions about their delayed and missing equipment.

Guys, in any case where you have not received your parts when promised, dispute with your credit card company and get your parts elsewhere. Others seem to be doing that with some success.

Based on what we've seen unravel here on the forum, and some of the responses from the member himself, I believe that Quad_m should be stopped from doing business on this site. Enough is enough. There are better, more reputable vendors here.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

if the mods can do everybody a favor and just see if he is logging in or not...because he hasnt responded in a while now...i am getting kind of worried for most you guys now!
Old 07-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Members

Update.....well, not really...as expected, no response from tony so I called up my cc company and voil?, my money is back into my acct...I know its temporary but after their investigation, there's no way I'm liable. So for those who are waiting for parts from tony, CALL your cc for a dispute! I wish this thread was there before I purchased from him, save soooo much time and worry.

good luck everyone
Old 07-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: 05 530 Titanium Silver/Sexy black

I watched this guy Quad_M blow up online in terms of bumpers and things. I think hes just an average joe who has some sort of connect at a BMW dealership and thats it. Im glad I didnt buy anything for my E70 from this guy. 3 months and no bumper? Is it that cheap compared to walking into a dealership blindly and buying something?

I dont think he should be banned otherwise how will he respond, I think his information should be passed on to those who bought something from him. Address, phone number, last name ect.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

My Ride: F02 LCI Individual
Model Year: 2013

Originally Posted by houbmw' post='619546' date='Jul 9 2008, 06:29 PM
if the mods can do everybody a favor and just see if he is logging in or not...because he hasnt responded in a while now...i am getting kind of worried for most you guys now!

He's using the function: Log in as invisible
Old 07-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Silverstone II E60 M5 2012 E70 AW X5 50i Sport w/ LCI Aero Kit and Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by swajames' post='619542' date='Jul 9 2008, 12:25 PM
As I posted in the other thread, it's surely time that this vendor was banned from doing business here.

The business model seems to be that E60.net members are asked to pay in full, upfront, for this vendor to hold on to their cash for as long as possible, and then for the vendor to seemingly and continually overpromise and undeliver when members ask reasonable questions about their delayed and missing equipment.

Guys, in any case where you have not received your parts when promised, dispute with your credit card company and get your parts elsewhere. Others seem to be doing that with some success.

Based on what we've seen unravel here on the forum, and some of the responses from the member himself, I believe that Quad_m should be stopped from doing business on this site. Enough is enough. There are better, more reputable vendors here.
If you ban him, you will actually end up screwing members that have current orders out with him. I don't think we want that at this time.

My suggestion would be to have Mark or Dave contact him and not allow him to sell anything further on their site AFTER he completes his last order. At that point, there won't be any need to ban him, as he won't generate any business off this site anymore.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 2008 Porsche 911 Carrera S Convertible. Midnight Blue, 6 Speed.Retired - 2007 997 Carrera S, Midnight Blue, Grey leather, premium audioRetired - 2007 550i, Monaco Blue over Beige, Navigation, Logic 7, Cold Weather Pack, Comfort Access, Sport Package
Model Year: 2008

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='619915' date='Jul 9 2008, 05:38 PM
If you ban him, you will actually end up screwing members that have current orders out with him. I don't think we want that at this time.

My suggestion would be to have Mark or Dave contact him and not allow him to sell anything further on their site AFTER he completes his last order. At that point, there won't be any need to ban him, as he won't generate any business off this site anymore.
I'm not so sure, C. He's gone AWOL as it is. Bottom line is that those members who used paypal should already be disputing with the credit card company and getting a chargeback in progress. I know some will have paid by check and it's not so easy for these guys. The intent is obviously not to screw our members who have yet to see their kit, but these guys are already getting the shaft as we speak. The risk we want to avoid is that new orders will be taken from our members that don't know any better.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Senior Members

My Ride: I have a 2007 Black Sapphire BMW 530i with SMG. It has the auburn interior, has PDC, Sports Package, Premium Package, rear automatic sunshades with manual side sunshades, 35% black tint, Upgraded angeleyes from Angelibrights, and Logic 7 Sound System
Model Year: 2007

so there is no way that the mods can override that function? Its just for the mods to see if he has been ignoring all these posts. From what I seeing, file your claims ASAP. I think he is about to disappear with all the money and parts and just go off his ebay store...
Old 07-09-2008, 05:56 PM
Contributors

My Ride: 10 Honda Fit Sport, 10 Honda Pilot Touring

Originally Posted by C's Bimmer' post='619915

He's using the function: Log in as invisible
Very sneaky...I don't like it. :thumbsdown:

Wheel of Fortune anyone?

Quick Reply: Open/Running orders for Quad_M (Tony)